Ladies how do u feel about analingus done to u?>

last reply
47 replies
16.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
just a quick few words on your thoughts sexy grls out there!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It feels totally hot. Nothing primes me for anal sex more than that. Feeling a nice wet tongue back there gets me loose and relaxed, especially if it's followed by a wet finger. To bad more guys, (or girls) won't do it.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I enjoy both giving and receiving... it's all part of uninhibited sex play... For me, anything goes...

I can understand if someone tries something, and then is not interested in it. But a lot of people miss out on exploring pleasure and sexuality because of basic fears or hesitations that really are more psychological than anything else.

Try it once... then decide from there...

I'll bet more people would be surprised at what they might come to enjoy...
Miss Sassy Pants
0 likes
I have to agree with Dancing...I enjoy giving and receiving...

Life is too short not to be who you are...Ya at least should try it once...If you don't like it, well at least you know...
If you like it...WOOOHOOO, see what you would be missing out on...
There is just something about a moist hot tongue flicking over that area AND if it is done while the lil nub is being taken care of...OMG
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Since I've already answered this question once. Here's a -LINK- to that thread.

Though back to my thoughts.
It would be embarrassing if I had to let out some air, though it never happened so far.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Catnip
It would be embarrassing if I had to let out some air, though it never happened so far.

lmao! I had the same thought- I love the sensation of a tongue ANYWHERE in that area- ass, pussy, or anywhere in between. Gives me shivers just thinking about it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have rimmed a couple of lovely ladies but never a man… I don’t know but there are certain things that I just don’t feel like doing to guys, this is one of them!
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by LushPrincess
I have rimmed a couple of lovely ladies but never a man… I don’t know but there are certain things that I just don’t feel like doing to guys, this is one of them!

lol. I admit, it would take a lot for me to trust a man to keep his pooper clean enough for me to lick. I mean, seriously- got pizza boxes and shit everywhere, and I'm supposed to just trust that you keep your starfish sparkling clean.

If I'm really wanting to give that to you, I'm bringing body wash and wipes.EBjgId2WKExkP0Ym
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
and I'm supposed to just trust that you keep your starfish sparkling clean.

I know, right! I don't know I've never wanted to do that to a guy, clean pooper or not. eck!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
lol. I admit, it would take a lot for me to trust a man to keep his pooper clean enough for me to lick. I mean, seriously- got pizza boxes and shit everywhere, and I'm supposed to just trust that you keep your starfish sparkling clean.

If I'm really wanting to give that to you, I'm bringing body wash and wipes.PuqKdhSQbUOJbnpZ

Just have a shower with him before hand baby, you can make sure he's clean. Isn't that why your work has those showers?
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Jebru
Isn't that why your work has those showers?

lol, not exactly- but showers can get people clean too.uIi3u8xiPPeNAChy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nooo...not going to try that. We have anal sex reasonably often, but it's never gone there. Don't know if I'd be comfortable giving or receiving...
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I enjoy both giving and receiving... it's all part of uninhibited sex play... For me, anything goes...

I can understand if someone tries something, and then is not interested in it. But a lot of people miss out on exploring pleasure and sexuality because of basic fears or hesitations that really are more psychological than anything else.

Try it once... then decide from there...

I'll bet more people would be surprised at what they might come to enjoy...

Even if you need to try more than once Dancing Doll and all the untested friends out there it is certainly worth the trip. He will be much more receptive to your desires for this stimulation
Lurker
0 likes
Ha ha... Sorry had to catch my breath then. That sort of thing would be to tickly for me LOL or should I say
Lurker
0 likes
Never done it either way but up for trying anything once
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LaceyChains
It feels totally hot. Nothing primes me for anal sex more than that. Feeling a nice wet tongue back there gets me loose and relaxed, especially if it's followed by a wet finger. To bad more guys, (or girls) won't do it.

More guys are willing to do it than you might think. All my friends do it. Or...maybe I just hang out with dirty perverts....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DamonX
Quote by LaceyChains

More guys are willing to do it than you might think. All my friends do it. Or...maybe I just hang out with dirty perverts....

lol, maybe I should say most guys won't offer to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm still a virgin, however i do slip a finger back there every now and then. just rubbing it makes me get even more excited. Thats definantly something i'd like to try, and even return the favor!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ChelleLaBelle
I'm still a virgin, however i do slip a finger back there every now and then. just rubbing it makes me get even more excited. Thats definantly something i'd like to try, and even return the favor!

Chelle, I glady offer my services anytime you want to try.
"Nos laetus epulor qui would domito nos. (We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.)"
"Nil satis nisi optimum. (Nothing but the best will do.)"
"I hate it when things don't go my way. It makes me so...horny." - Sarah Michelle Gellar (Kathryn, Cruel Intentions)
"Sex is just alone time with someone else there." - Taint on The Lex And Terry Show, 11/11/09
"Stupidity isn't a crime, so you're free to go."
"I am The Devil, too. There can only be one devil. One of us must go." - Ozzy Osbourne at the end of his cover of "Sympathy For The Devil"
"Your ego is not your amigo." - Nikki Sixx, The Heroin Diaries
"It's my world. I'm just letting you live here." - Mandy, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Uhm innocent, if anybody is going to lick the shit out of that starfish [not literally] it’s going to be me darling!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LushPrincess
Uhm innocent, if anybody is going to lick the shit out of that starfish [not literally] it’s going to be me darling!

i'm ready when you are baby!
Story Teller
0 likes
It is amazing...It makes you tingle...
Lurker
0 likes
It is something fun, and erotic to do, and have done to yourself. I enjoy doing it to ladies
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LaceyChains
Quote by DamonX
Quote by LaceyChains

I just usually do it! Even if they off up a bit of reluctance, that soon fades away once they feel a warm, wet tongue down there.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by DamonX
Quote by LaceyChains
Quote by DamonX
Quote by LaceyChains

I just usually do it! Even if they off up a bit of reluctance, that soon fades away once they feel a warm, wet tongue down there.

Yeah, I agree, when someone has done it to me, he/she has never overtly offered... they just do it. Same as when I am doing it to someone...

Here's an interesting question though that's open to anyone... if someone isn't offering, or the tongue just isn't sliding into place... how many people feel comfortable asking a partner to do it? How do you ask? Verbally? Or is there a feeling or sense of reciprocity if you've just given their ass a nice tongue lashing?
Lurker
0 likes
I've had it done 2 me a few times, it's a REALLY good feeling. I have'nt found the right person 2 do it 2 yet, He/She had 2B a veeery special person.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Either way - extreme cleanliness would be required before hand. Immediatly before hand...

And even then I'm too sure I'd be comfortable with it on either end...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it's a very good addition to foreplay, it feels incredible.
Lurker
0 likes
omg that's an anus twitching question hehehe :P
Lurker
0 likes
I love having fingers in my ass, but not a tongue. I even prefer fingers to a cock in there.