Can women enjoy anal more than men

last reply
38 replies
7.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
My ex wife and i loved experiementing and we tried anal sex (me giving it to her). While i found this hot erotic and kinky. And she found it fantastic and said her orgasms were particularly intense especailly with DP using a Dildo.

Eventually she wanted it anally all the time which was great for me at first but she became a little obsessed with it?

Has this happened to any other ladies? something kinky that your man wanted at first then you became hooked.

xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lucky fella! Make the most of it until the phase passes.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i'm not hooked, but i dont complain
*~*xX/ ;) i'm not joking/Xx*~*
Lurker
0 likes
While I'm not a gal, I did have a girl friend once that wanted it that way. It was a logical choice for her as she didn't want to risk pregnancy. I really wish now that I'd taken her up on her offer though. *sigh*

Young dumb and full of... whatever.RRTrEMAK7zUXWTk7
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love anal and have a great orgasm especially if some one (I do not mind a male or female) giving my aching pussy plenty of oral whilst my anus is being shagged
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry, I could never understand why a guy would have any interest in doing an ass when he had a perfectly good pussy in front. What a waste of time.......

Just my point of view.

btw, on the humorous side of this question.... when it comes to considering the best part of a womens body, I've always been an ass man. Go figure!
Lurker
0 likes
All I can say, ghost, when you're lucky enough to find a beautiful woman with a fine ass right in front of you, "try it, you might like it."
Lurker
0 likes
I have done both but, really prefer my little lady taken care of. I know a lot of guys that like pitching as well as catching also. I think that's hot as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife accepts anal. Furthermore, she loves being on a 69 with me and then I fuck her pussy and ass with dildos and she goes beserk . . . . .
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
All I can say, ghost, when you're lucky enough to find a beautiful woman with a fine ass right in front of you, "try it, you might like it."

Mmmmm, interesting....

Please enjoy my current story competition entry:

Alisha Unleashed

And the final part of Book 3 of Mac and Grace's story:

In a New York Minute - Part Twenty-Nine - Chapters 111-114

And the latest micros:

Sheer Perfection & Still Fuckin’ Hot

Fireworks & Bliss

Lurker
0 likes
Can women enjoy anal more than men?

I don't know. There is something to be said about a good prostrate milking, or so I've been told! It's hard to compete with that.
Lurker
0 likes
At first when I saw this post I thought it meant if a woman enjoyed being penetrate anally more than men did. Now that I've read it, I understand it.

Though it's an old post, since someone replied I think I will too.

I think at times it can be possible for a woman to enjoy anal more than a guy. It really just depends, I guess.

I loved anal, because it was like losing my virginity for the second time in a way. It was a little scary and intense, but it was great.

And just like when I lost my virginity, I wanted sex more and more after that. I think that's the same thing that happened with the anal.

But soon enough I grew with it. It's still great, but I don't want it as much as I used to.
Lurker
0 likes
apesintheak, I love your answer, losing your virginity for the second time. Very sensuous. And easy decent, I knew I guy whose wife only wanted sex in the bathroom, leaning over the vanity. She loved it, but that's the only way she wanted it. That's obsession!
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by easydescent
My ex wife and i loved experiementing and we tried anal sex (me giving it to her). While i found this hot erotic and kinky. And she found it fantastic and said her orgasms were particularly intense especailly with DP using a Dildo.

Eventually she wanted it anally all the time which was great for me at first but she became a little obsessed with it?

Has this happened to any other ladies? something kinky that your man wanted at first then you became hooked.

xx

I personally love anal and have become obsessed with it from time to time. Sometimes I just think its the mood that I am in but I can vary obsessing over one position over another. I think everyone has their own fetishes when it comes to sex and I compare it to ice cream. Some may like chocolate, vanilla or strawberry and even Rocky Road but all and all its still ice cream nonetheless......

Great now I want ice cream......lol
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes

LMAO!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Zafia
I think everyone has their own fetishes when it comes to sex and I compare it to ice cream. Some may like chocolate, vanilla or strawberry and even Rocky Road but all and all its still ice cream nonetheless......

I have a thing for ice cream... Any Ice cream is good...

Hmm, glad I had a bowl of Ice Cream with me before I read this...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i had girls who loved it.. none ever preferred it to the point of exclusivity..

as a guy there is an element of dominance and naughtiness about it that makes it lots of fun... With so many nerve ending and close proximity.. it is a shame to ignore it.. so fingers, tongue, dildos and vibrators in her ass just add to the general excitement but it is mostly an adjunct to pussy and esp clit stimulation..

My girlfriend like to be DPed and I do my best ... but it always been the extra and infrequently the main dish.
.. I was once the fastest and most victorious little sperm out of millions...
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I prefer anal most of the time.
If I had to choose, I'd take anal above anything else.
but the obsession with it does change over time.

And I think men have the possibility to enjoy it more than women.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by easydescent

xx

Yeah I did get a bit obsessed with getting off on a vibrater as a sort of foreplay instead of sex with him. But I knew deep down that I was going off him sexually becasue of my problems with the way he had changed during the daytime. If I'm honest he just didn't do it for me anymore, once he had changed. He didn't share the kind of life we had, he didn't adapt after our children, that was my reason for wanting something else.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest
Can women enjoy anal more than men?

I don't know. There is something to be said about a good prostrate milking, or so I've been told! It's hard to compete with that.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good question, I know from experience is that is felt more sensative than normal sex, although when I have orgamsed at the same time as my lover the feeling is much more WOW males me shed a tear thinking of that emotion hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Lurker
0 likes
I admit, I do not have experience in this subject to respond. However, I feel the need to voice a beginners opinion. The only anal action I've had is with my vibrator and finger...and that was with masturbation. I find the additional stimulation exciting and naughty. I do not believe I would prefer anal over pussy (may change my mind after having a cock in my ass lol). Sex is a pleasurable experience. Therefore, however a woman receives that pleasure is dependant on the woman and her partner. I have had an array of partners with different sex habits and cock sizes. The sex varied...such as spanking, using toys, sexual positions, or dominance. We adapt our sexual habits and our actions based on obtaining pleasure. If your woman prefers being pleasured anally...then go for it...especially if you are getting pleasure out of the action also!!
Lurker
0 likes
I like anal but I would not say that I prefer it over all else. The orgasms are incredibly intense which are a bonus. However, if my partner is not into it then I cannot enjoy it as much.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MissLikesEmBig

Why don't you type anything.................???
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't know that I like anal more than my b/f as that'd be kinda hard as its his fave position but i do enjoy it.... its a very erotic and sensuous.
Lurker
0 likes
I do allow hubby anal once in awhile but it's more for him than me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I enjoy it... well, to be blunt, A LOT. It can't really be said which gender would enjoy it more though, seeing as how pleasure isn't something you can translate into numbers and figures. Maybe you can measure the moans in decibels and figure it out that way.
Lurker
0 likes
Other than oral sex that the only other opening I have. And, I love having a hard cock in both of them at the same time. When I finally become a complete woman, you can be sure I'm going to have 3 cocks in me at once, mmmmmmmmm!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
I do allow hubby anal once in awhile but it's more for him than me.

awwwwww you dear sweet woman.