Inane Question of the Day #4

last reply
37 replies
4.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Barefoot or sandals/loafer/slippers - around the house, apartment, yard and neighborhood?

When I am around my neighborhood, I'm barefoot probably 75% of the time, although I own slippers, sandals, etc...when I vacation - barefoot whenever it is socially acceptable. Just around my house...all the time.

You?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Barefoot around the house, outside, etc., anytime I can. Sandals if I can't, flip flops etc. My feet get hot really easy, so I'm not big on full shoes, but I do have some nikes that are comfortable. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Nah for me neither I'm in my boots about 90% of the time the other 10% more than liekly I am sleeping otherwise for me just don't like sandles or flip flops
Lurker
0 likes
I am definitely a barefoot contessa in my home.

Rarely anywhere else ... especially never out on the street!

If at a park or the beach ... always slip-ons .... for walking about ... then take 'em off!

Van

Lurker
0 likes
Defiantly barefoot at home, anywhere else is usually tennis shoes, or maybe sandals.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Barefeet.. slippers.... in and around the house .. trainers or boots when i go out !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Barefoot around the house. Sneakers outside.

I found these ones to keep up the illusion smile

Lurker
0 likes
hilarious Tommie!!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by VanGogh
I am definitely a barefoot contessa in my home.

Rarely anywhere else ... especially never out on the street!

If at a park or the beach ... always slip-ons .... for walking about ... then take 'em off!

Van

Gotta love those feet!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
tennis shoes at home most of the time. Sometimes socks. To work, I wear tennis shoes or loafers and for going out on the town, I wear boots.

paranormal • erotic • romance
www.forlorn-hope.net
Miss Sassy Pants
0 likes
Barefoot whenever possible...we were born without shoes...duh...flops the rest of the time, if occassion and weather allows
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Heh, I love walking or running barefoot through the snow.

That's a wake-up call.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Barefoot for me.. unless its winter...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Slippers around the house. Dress shoes all other times...
Lurker
0 likes
barefoot at home and on the beach..loafer or dress shoes most of the time
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I hate slippers....

I'm always barefoot when indoors...

Flip flops/sandals in the neighbourhood or running errands when it's warm.

When it's cooler, I am usually in Uggs (yes, they are ugly, but they are so comfy!)

Heels/stilettos for evenings/bars.

Nikes for the gym or for running.

Barefoot or ballet shoes for dance, or flats.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At home most definitely! Love the feeling of the carpet. Pretty much other than that it's either sandals or sneakers.
Lurker
0 likes
Around the house slippers. Would like barefoot but my frrt are numb.

outside most of the time sneakers.
Lurker
0 likes
Barefoot, just don't expose me to crocs. Goddamned horrible things!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I'm usually in socks or slippers around my apartment during colder months. Other than that, I'm barefoot. Shoes in public. The type of shoes depends on the setting I'm in.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Crocs Rx around the house, in the yard and around the neighborhood?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Barefoot inside and certain areas outside. If I'm just going out for something quick (checking mail, taking the dog out), flip-flops. If I'm going out for longer periods of time, sneakers.
Lurker
0 likes
Barefoot definitely if I am at home. Other than that, New Balance or my work shoes when away from home. Don't much care for flip flops. I don't like anything between my toes, it impeded my breathing.........
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Barefoot or just socks in the house, no shoes.

Outside its sneakers or boots unless I'm at the cabin in which case it's either barefoot or shoes.
Lurker
0 likes
Barefoot whenever possible. Shoes and bra are the first things to go when I walk in the door from work.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Barefoot whenever socially acceptable and sometimes when its not. I even got some of those barefoot shoes to hike in smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Barefoot indoors and heels in public
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Barefoot everywhere possible... rubbah slippahs everywhere else.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Barefoot most of the time, but if I need shoes on then I like to switch it up.. not really into flip flops but love pretty heels in all shapes , love boots from casual to biker to cowboy.. have a few different pairs of tennis shoes, moccasins umm otherwise Barefoot with toe rings.