Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How much time do you spend naked in the course of a day?

last reply
119 replies
14.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think that most people are comfortable enough to spend a lot of time naked. They only strip to change clothes or shower. That comes out to about fifteen minutes a day. I sleep nude in the warm weather. I spend much of my time in the house naked when I am alone. If I didn't live in the middle of the city, I would spend more time naked outside. How about you?
Erotica is writing that is intended to arouse and excite sexual feelings and desires in the writer. We read erotica to get turned-on, to get hot and bothered, to get hard and wet. Admit it. Enjoy it.
Lurker
0 likes
You haven't met MrNudiePants yet have you?
Lurker
0 likes
I sleep naked, so anywhere from 4-8 hours a day.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
average.. 8 to 10 hours a day
Lurker
0 likes
Um..never. I'm always in boxers. Unless you count the shower. Which would mean 10 minutes a day.
Lurker
0 likes
I would be naked all the time if I could. I used to do this with my ex girlfriend when we would hang out at her place or mine. But she said said that she found it too distracting to be around me. Me? I liked distracting her!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All night as I sleep and sometimes when I am here on lush late in the night, After my sons have gone to bed

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Lurker
0 likes
i love being naked.
and living alone gives me the priviledge of being naked as much as i please!!!
so I would say... about 8-10 hours a day?
I'm naked NOW!! lol
Lurker
0 likes
If I had my own place in the summer all the time I'd be naked much as I could LOL. Unfortunately I don't have that luxury where I live right now so when I'm sleeping or in my room at night so round 7 or 8 hours at most.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i find nakedness very naturally comforting....i remain naked all through the night...i love to be naked while on lush.....
Lurker
0 likes
*loves being naked*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
You haven't met MrNudiePants yet have you?

The only honest way to answer OP's question would be "Not nearly enough time is spent naked to suit me... "
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MrNudiePants
"Not nearly enough time is spent naked to suit me... "

Same. I sleep naked. Shower... getting dressed....

About 9 hours? Even more than that on special occasions (example: those lonely outings into the wilderness. I live in a pretty isolated area, so running into someone in the forest pretty much never happens.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mickey26
I don't think that most people are comfortable enough to spend a lot of time naked.

I feel more comfortable around the house in just boxers or sweat pants. Doesn't mean I'm not comfortable with my nakedness, hope you don't mean that.
Just don't have the urge to be naked all the time. I like to sleep naked though.
Lurker
0 likes
Less is more as they say, I like to sleep naked at night, It's just lovely to feel the softness of your skin at night against the sheets.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ataldeath
Um..never. I'm always in boxers. Unless you count the shower. Which would mean 10 minutes a day.

How many times you shower a day?
Lurker
0 likes
Being nudists, we are usually nude when home.....and anywhere else we can.....nudist resorts, nude beaches, love nude hiking and camping in the mountains, etc.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
not enough!
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I love being naked.
I also love getting dressed.
But I do love being naked...
as long as I'm not cold I'd be naked all the time, if I could.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As much as i can ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to cook naked
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by rxtales
I like to cook naked

I do to. Must be careful around boiling water, or frying bacon. Grilling outdoors can be a challenge, sometimes.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
2 hours, 46 minutes a day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I spend most of the time i'm home naked... It is comfortable and freeing... Just waiting for someone to notice me wandering around in the buff as I walk past my big bay window
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i spend most of the day naked but i have to be careful about unplanned visiters
Lurker
0 likes
Myself i would say im nude from 8am,,untill4pm,, daily oh apart from bedtime i sleep nude to, We allso go to naturist beaches in England and France when the weather/time/ allows. Helen
Lurker
0 likes
I am almost always naked, whenever I get home i'll be naked by the time i'm down the front hall. I probably spend atleast 15hr a day naked
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nakedness is next to godliness...lol. I sleep nude, and then there are the "other" activities. So, 10 hours a day, and wishing it was more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MissJess
I am almost always naked, whenever I get home i'll be naked by the time i'm down the front hall. I probably spend atleast 15hr a day naked

My hero!