Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What do you do when masterbating just isn't enopugh?

last reply
7 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What do you guys do when masterbating isn't enough? You know when you'd rather have someone else's touch. What do you guys do with all that testosterone pumping through your veins?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Masturbating is a short time answer to a long-term problem that starts when you come in the world thanks to your mother. That I think is something to be celebrated, on the down side you are condemned to spend the rest of your life planning and scheming trying to get part of your body back inside a female.
Lurker
0 likes
on the down side you are condemned to spend the rest of your life planning and scheming trying to get part of your body back inside a female.

I hate it when that happens!

Lurker
0 likes
If masturbating is not enough then I would call a fuck buddy or probably go out looking for a one night stand. If those aren't options then sports, working out, or boxing can help work off the energy for a short term solution.
Lurker
0 likes
Haha this isn't even a question, and first of all, masturbation is never enough. It's not even a good substitute. In fact, I don't even want some hot girl's little hands around me for too long before I put my shaft where it was meant to go, or at least in that other nearby hole. She likes it better that way anyways- the inside of a pussy gets a lot more pleasure out of this cock than the palm of her hand does, but that goes without saying.

So what do you do? You go out, you meet somebody, you make that connection, and you make them want it from you. Sometimes, as a guy, you're not even doing much, you let how attractive you naturally are, attitude and all, do the work for you, then all you gotta do is make your move and you're in. Literally. Other times, I really have to work my game, and it usually works over the course of a night, but then I have been practicing this game since I was old enough to play it.

Nobody wants to have some "RELATIONSHIP" when they meet you out in town, they want to be noticed, they want that attention, all you gotta do as a guy is give them what they already want. Dating and sex can be so easy, as long as you don't let her take it too serious on you, then it's a whole other set of problems. But finding somebody to fill in when you need sex? Not usually a problem at all.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Errr, bang a chick?
0 likes
I'm not always lucky enough to have a steady stream of ladies walking through my door.

Usually, I write (fancy that! I'm a writer on Lush) to get the frustration out. I go for a long walk. I masturbate some more. I watch some p0rn. I cyber with people. I read sexy blogs. All things that don't require physical contact, but they are things that I can put my energies into until my urges run through me.

At best, they help me keep my mind off why I don't have someone around. That's really the trick. Redirect the energies until they pass.