Talk in song titles

last reply
24.3k replies
587k views
3 watchers
22 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ok so you have to talk in a song title. Also give the artist and try not to repeat the same song and artist. I'll start

Are You In? - Incubus
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
why? - avril lavigne

------------------------------

Lurker
0 likes
because of you - Ne-yo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm all out of love... -- Air Supply. (LOL)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love is all we need- Mary J. Blige
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You Shook Me All Night Long - AC/DC
"Nos laetus epulor qui would domito nos. (We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.)"
"Nil satis nisi optimum. (Nothing but the best will do.)"
"I hate it when things don't go my way. It makes me so...horny." - Sarah Michelle Gellar (Kathryn, Cruel Intentions)
"Sex is just alone time with someone else there." - Taint on The Lex And Terry Show, 11/11/09
"Stupidity isn't a crime, so you're free to go."
"I am The Devil, too. There can only be one devil. One of us must go." - Ozzy Osbourne at the end of his cover of "Sympathy For The Devil"
"Your ego is not your amigo." - Nikki Sixx, The Heroin Diaries
"It's my world. I'm just letting you live here." - Mandy, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wanna be a good man, god i am asking to turn me into one of the good guys
I wanna be the man looking into the mirrror, that I wanna be
Lurker
0 likes
I can't fight this feeling anymore - REO Speedwagon
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Piece Of My Heart - Janis Joplin
"Nos laetus epulor qui would domito nos. (We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.)"
"I hate it when things don't go my way. It makes me so...horny." - Sarah Michelle Gellar (Kathryn, Cruel Intentions)
"Sex is just alone time with someone else there." - Taint on The Lex And Terry Show, 11/11/09
"I am The Devil, too. There can only be one devil. One of us must go." - Ozzy Osbourne at the end of his cover of "Sympathy For The Devil"
"It's my world. I'm just letting you live here." - Mandy, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Lurker
0 likes
heart breaker - Mariah Carey
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So What I Lied - Sick Puppies
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
that's why they call it the blues--- EJ
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Are You Gonna Be My Girl? - Jet
Lurker
0 likes
No Reason - Sum 41
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only God Know Why - Kid Rock
Lurker
0 likes
why? - Avril Lavign
Lurker
0 likes

"ain't no rest for the wicked" - cage the elephant
Lurker
0 likes
Who Wrote Holden Caufield?- Green Day
Lurker
0 likes
No Such Thing- John Mayer