What music makes you slam the volume?

last reply
51 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've got a bunch, but this morning, I was surfing through my Ipod and landed on American Idiot. I started the album quietly, because I usually don't like loud music on the way into work in the morning but... I had no choice but to keep raising the volume up through "Jesus of Suburbia". By the time I hit "Holiday" the stereo was just about as loud as my ears can take, and by "St. Jimmy", it was almost painful.

What kind of music do you listen to, that when it comes on, you have no choice but to blast it as loud as your ears can take?
Lurker
0 likes
Some good ol rockabilly!!! biggrin

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by scarletblue

Daaaaaaammmmm.......

Thanks!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Got to be anything by KIX they ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Good old rock and roll man
Lurker
0 likes
Anything by ACDC
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just depends on the mood im in and what song is playing.
Lurker
0 likes
Stick Stickly by Attack Attack!

Freaking insane song.
Lurker
0 likes
ha ha I love this thread Mr Nudie hee hee. I'm trying to think - There is a few on my I-pod that i have to play loud and they are: Don't rain on my parade , Lover, come back to me by Barbara Streisand, Mirror in the bathroom, Empire Kasabian, Mr Brightside by the Killers, All of the Cream Classic's c.d all mixes that just play continuoulsy Lourve it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Love Mirror In the Bathroom, and most English Beat. You are right - - it must be played loud, just like their song Click Click

Lurker
0 likes
Hmmm, usually the only music I enjoy loud enough to pummel my eardrums is Heavy Metal like Pantera, HellYeah, Dry Kill Logic, Tool ... things that get the blood pumping. I listen to most Rock pretty loud too, but not like Metal. I'll crank up anything by Black Sabbath, AC/DC, Deep Purple, Janis Joplin, Jimmy Hendrix, ZZ Top ... but not as loud as Metal.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This morning's jam...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anything rock or metal......Since November, my fiancee has really gotten me into Five Finger Death Punch, so they're all over my audio options (stereo, computer, & iPod). If you want a better idea of other bands I slam to, just check out my profile.
"Nos laetus epulor qui would domito nos. (We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.)"
"Nil satis nisi optimum. (Nothing but the best will do.)"
"I hate it when things don't go my way. It makes me so...horny." - Sarah Michelle Gellar (Kathryn, Cruel Intentions)
"Sex is just alone time with someone else there." - Taint on The Lex And Terry Show, 11/11/09
"Stupidity isn't a crime, so you're free to go."
"I am The Devil, too. There can only be one devil. One of us must go." - Ozzy Osbourne at the end of his cover of "Sympathy For The Devil"
"Your ego is not your amigo." - Nikki Sixx, The Heroin Diaries
"It's my world. I'm just letting you live here." - Mandy, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Lurker
0 likes
"Everybody Wants Some"- Van Halen
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by INNOCENTMISERY
Anything rock or metal......Since November, my fiancee has really gotten me into Five Finger Death Punch, so they're all over my audio options (stereo, computer, & iPod). If you want a better idea of other bands I slam to, just check out my profile.

I like FFDP harder stuff better, I was surprised at their latest song. In a magazine, they said they wanted to sound more "Rock" than "Metal" and totally changed their sound.

Quote by roccotool
"Everybody Wants Some"- Van Halen

Nice.
Lurker
0 likes
Rage against the machine -Killing in the name of
Song 2- Blur
Trivium-most of their stuff
Jump around-house of pain
Metallica-enter Sandman
Ram Jam-Black Betty
TNT-ACDC
Foo Fighters -The Pretender

and many more...
Lurker
0 likes
loud. slamming. drums.
Lurker
0 likes
In through the outdoor - Led Zepplin

and then at the other end of the spectrum .... Motown stuff - music I can dance to in the kitchen

(who am I kidding? I always dance in the kitchen!!)

If the music is good, and has a beat ... TURN IT UP!!

Van
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by MrNudiePants
Quote by scarletblue

Daaaaaaammmmm.......

Thanks!

wow...that's almost 13 years old and the first time I've heard it. Thanks for turning me on, SB.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
anything AC/DC or The Who
I'm always perving...
Her Ladyship Verifier
0 likes
Nirvana biggrin

~ "She left the web, she left the loom,
She made three paces through the room,
She saw the water-lily bloom,
She saw the helmet and the plume,
She look'd down to Camelot.
Out flew the web and floated wide;
The mirror crack'd from side to side;
"The curse is come upon me," cried
The Lady of Shalott. "
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Seether, Nine Inch Nails, and Nickelback. All reqquire the volume to be pumped way up.
Love me. Cuff me. Spank me. Fuck me.
Lurker
0 likes
Eagles, Journey
Lurker
0 likes
Money Made, and anything else by AC/DC. Unforgiven 2, Fade to Black, Fixxxer, Better than you, Low Man's Lyric by Metallica. Up in here by DMX, Diary of Jane by Breaking Benjamin, Eminem.

And anything by the almighty and powerful Godsmack!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Mostly depends on my mood, but if I put on something with a good strong beat then the volumes goes up. The slower, sappy songs are usually background music.