Whats in your mug?

last reply
9.7k replies
298k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
OK so this is a thread to find out what you have in your drinking mug right now. And yes that means everything that can hold liquid. Right now I have a Viking drinking horn full of paulaner hefeweizen. Tag your it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
bacardi rum and pepsi
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Decaf coffee with cream and equal sweetener.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Coffee. Hot and black. Just like my women.
Lurker
0 likes
Tetley tea with 1% milk and a sugar ... taking it back to bed!
Lurker
0 likes
Diet Coke with lime
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've got a grande Java Chip Frappuccino from Starbucks right now....and a 2-liter of Cherry Coke Zero is waiting to be used as a chaser.
"Nos laetus epulor qui would domito nos. (We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.)"
"Nil satis nisi optimum. (Nothing but the best will do.)"
"I hate it when things don't go my way. It makes me so...horny." - Sarah Michelle Gellar (Kathryn, Cruel Intentions)
"Sex is just alone time with someone else there." - Taint on The Lex And Terry Show, 11/11/09
"Stupidity isn't a crime, so you're free to go."
"I am The Devil, too. There can only be one devil. One of us must go." - Ozzy Osbourne at the end of his cover of "Sympathy For The Devil"
"Your ego is not your amigo." - Nikki Sixx, The Heroin Diaries
"It's my world. I'm just letting you live here." - Mandy, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Lurker
0 likes
Coffee whole milk sugar every morning.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Coffee Black
Algol
Miss Sassy Pants
0 likes
Coffee with butter cream creamer, just a tad though
Lurker
0 likes
to quote Adam Sandler 'High Quality H20' lol
Lurker
0 likes
pint glass of vodka and coke in front of the tv= yes my friends- suga likes a drink!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sugarandspice
pint glass of vodka and coke in front of the tv= yes my friends- suga likes a drink!

Hold the coke and I'll be right there with you. LOL
"Nos laetus epulor qui would domito nos. (We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.)"
"Nil satis nisi optimum. (Nothing but the best will do.)"
"I hate it when things don't go my way. It makes me so...horny." - Sarah Michelle Gellar (Kathryn, Cruel Intentions)
"Sex is just alone time with someone else there." - Taint on The Lex And Terry Show, 11/11/09
"Stupidity isn't a crime, so you're free to go."
"I am The Devil, too. There can only be one devil. One of us must go." - Ozzy Osbourne at the end of his cover of "Sympathy For The Devil"
"Your ego is not your amigo." - Nikki Sixx, The Heroin Diaries
"It's my world. I'm just letting you live here." - Mandy, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a wine glass full of censored on the beach or better known as sex on the beach vodka peach schnapps and cranberry juice over ice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Eeyore123
a wine glass full of censored on the beach or better known as sex on the beach vodka peach schnapps and cranberry juice over ice.

Party at Eey's house...
Algol
Lurker
0 likes
"High quality H2O".
Lurker
0 likes
Coffee, full milk and 3 sugars ... and a little yellow smilie .... don't ask why
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Coffee, black, no water!
Not shakkin or stirred
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Diet Coke... on the rocks.
Ferte in noctem animam meam, Illustre stelle viam meam. Aspectu illo glorior, Dum capit nox diem. Cantate vitae canticu, Sine dolore acte, Dicite eis quos amabam, Numquam obliviscar.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Earl grey with honey from our our bees and milk from our cows.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Regular Coke with a splash of rum.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
lager to wash down the mushroom and coriander cous cous.
Lurker
0 likes
Carlsberg ....it is swishy,foamy golden goodness
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Coffee and some breast milk.
I'm always perving...
Lurker
0 likes
Dr Pepper biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
"High quality H2O".

Thank goodness for Rocco. Totally unprepared for where this thread would be going I casually opened it whilst sipping my chilled water.

I promisee to be cool later tonight when I share cocktails with the Missus.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Now its time for some coffee. I like it hot black and not sweet. Lol if my wife heard me say that and did not know i was talking about coffee she would kill me.