Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Straight guys only!!!

last reply
47 replies
7.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Do you enjoy Anal play? your butt not mine!

78 votes remaining
Yes, love it! (68 votes) 87%
No way! (27 votes) 35%
Sorry anal is for gays only in my books! (0 votes) 0%
havn't tried but I would! (29 votes) 37%
Lurker
0 likes
Just wondering for my own piece of mind, I have been in relationships with two men and they both enjoy it. Wondering if I found to rare men or if it really is for everyone!!! so feel free to drop a comment explaining your answer or just to give some tricks of the trade
Lurker
0 likes
I've never been with another man, but my wife has used her finger as well as tongue on and in my anus and I didn't like it at all. The tongue tickled like hell and made me want to hit the ceiling, and the finger was uncomfortable.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Personally i cannot answer for everyone else but, yes i quite enjoy the idea of being in a relationship with one person especially when it becomes a long term thing. I like the feeling of security it gives me knowing i will be able to come home to the same women i kissed earlier that day before leaving for work. It gives you the oppertunity to get to know them a whole lot better then if its just a on off thing, they become not only your lover but they can become your friend and so much more
Lurker
0 likes
I love it. I think having my ass licked is the best feeling in the world. The finger up there, I could take or leave. It makes an orgasm more intense, but other than that, it doesn't do a whole lot for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I answered "Yes" to the survey... It's cool when done by a cute girl while having any type of sexual play....

Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I've enjoyed licking. I've never asked for it, it just kinda happened. It felt good but it just made me feel feminine. Its hard to explain but I can take it or leave it. If she wants to, go ahead. If she doesn't do it, I'm not going to ask for it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by intica
Personally i cannot answer for everyone else but, yes i quite enjoy the idea of being in a relationship with one person especially when it becomes a long term thing. I like the feeling of security it gives me knowing i will be able to come home to the same women i kissed earlier that day before leaving for work. It gives you the oppertunity to get to know them a whole lot better then if its just a on off thing, they become not only your lover but they can become your friend and so much more

I think I may have worded that wrong. I meant I have been in two different relationship where the men have liked it not two men liking it at the same time. I completely agree with you I am very happily married to one man. Believe me one is enough for me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Although most men don't know it, the male G-spot is right next to the prostrate, and yes, it exisits. It is AMAZING what a assage there feels like. I found out because of a Tantra workshop. Try it, you'll like it.SDOsBu1ASRNc0eVs
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yeah im open to admit it feels good. fingers rubbing and poking all over the anus feels like good fucking...especially if both have showered before hand..and are all clean and fresh....licking, fingering...even nibbling of the anus is welcomed in an open sensual sexual relationship..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just a bit of pressure works for me, through underwear or jeans or a finger. No tongues please.
Lurker
0 likes
I knew it thanks guys
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like a finger there. Havent had a tonuge there yet.
Lurker
0 likes
It's just not my bag. No thanks and no way!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once a year I allow a woman to poke my ass with her finger - I have physicals, but am glad I have such a petite Doc. Otherwise - no thanks.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
i really like to have my ass liked and sometime one finger but no more then one
Lurker
0 likes
I love anal play, especially prostate milking. It's great!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
It's just not my bag. No thanks and no way!

I'm with Rocco, there are certain parts that will remain virgin territory.
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had an old girlfriend that enjoyed licking my butt when she was down there sucking me and it felt great. I had another that loved anal sex, so when she was giving me a blow job one time asked if she could put a finger in my butt. I really didn't know what to say, but as many times as I had been in her ass, I could hardly say no. She tried but it didn't work out so well. My asshole was pretty tense and puckered up! I told her if she wanted to try it again, maybe use some lotion or something. Sure enough, the next time we fucked she had some lotion to rub on my ass. It went in much easier, and she seemed to enjoy it. I didn't find that much pleasure in it, but it didn't hurt and she loved it, so it was all good!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
nope, thought to be fair hasn't ever happen

Alone is not always a bad place to be
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Wel I have ben with my wife for over 24 years. Over the years we have spiced up our sex life and treid differnt stuff. we tried anal on her with very little success. A number of years latter while role playing and me submitting to her we tried butt plug i found that it intensivifed me when I came. As time has growen I have learned that I enjoy my wife exploreing and playing with me down there. I like it when she spanks me espically on my sweet spot my aHole. Illike when she plays with me with a butt plug or a finger while i give her oral sex. I thought that I had asked and treid to do her anually I should aloow her to do me. It is only fair I found out tht I quite really enjoy it and have grown to like it and even long for it.If she uses a butt plug or finger. Once we came out of the shower and she looked hot and she walked over and told me to get down on my knees before she made me beg to lick her pussy Once i got to lick it a little she pulled out this double end dildo and make me lick it and suck it. She told me how suck her big black dick. this was fun being her little slut as she called me. then we made love this was so hot that she took charge and called me her little slut and made me suck her dick. We both seamed to enjoy it a bit so we have moved on and I asked her to do me and have found out that I like her doing me. I bought her a strap on for our annivasry last year she has used it on me a few times. Does'nt do alot for her but she has tried it. She does seam to like pounding my butt with a plug or other toys while i am licking her pussy to several O's. She even made me go back down a clean her out after we made love. The night that she did that she had had her black dick out for me to suck before. After we made love she said that was good, now be a good boy and clean up So i went down on her licked her clean and boy did she ever come. about 3 more times. She called me her little slut and asked if we tasted good. I said yes Mistress she then said your a cock sucker and cum licker arnt you I said yes mistress she then pulled out her black dick and put it her wet cunt and make me suck me more. So yes some guys like it some do not it is all in how I htink your appproach it. I like it when she plays with my back door I am her butt slut.
little scottie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have to admit last post by littlescottie very open and I liked it. Hopefully I'll find someone with that much open mindness I do believe everything should be tried at least once for every sexual act
Lurker
0 likes
Wow some great info littlesctotttie
Lurker
0 likes
Can't say I have had the chance. I've heard of the male g spot and have looked at some of the different prostate stimulators, but haven't had the time to buy one yet. I'm not completely opposed to trying it. "Try anything once," I say. But I'm not going to ask or go looking for it from a woman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it, just wish i could get more of it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You haven't lived until you have had a woman use a strap-on on you. Serious pleasure!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hey, turnabout is fair play, Her ass my ass, whatever goes. I m totally heterosexual but we engage in a bit of toy play
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anything you want is great with me, as long as it is not another man's penis - you can do whatever you want. I think if it interests you, and I am your partner, I would rather you enjoy it with me than to wonder about it and eventually try it with someone else. There is nothing taboo about sex with your partner - some people just aren't comfortable enough with themselves to let go and enjoy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't mind a little light play, but a dildo up my ass doesn't sound too appealing. Massing the prostate is fantastic, but please, no strap ons.
Lurker
0 likes
Fingers for my butt...yes please! I have enjoyed it for a number of years.