How can i tell if a woman is hitting on me, or merely flirting

last reply
3 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Just got to ask this: How can i know if i am being hit on? I mean a lot guys make it obvious when they hit on a lady. Do you women make it obvious? My ex told me that everytime we went out, i was being hit on. I do have a personality that i consider good. Please help with this.. Thanks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmmmmm.... Well, I think it might be obvious when the bat strikes you between the eyes....

Lurker
0 likes
I know that when I really like a guy, I'll do any little excuse to get as near as possible *giggles* silly little things like pretending they have something on their clothing and brushing it off( it's got to be a sexy part of his body) on them but doing it in a suggestive way and if he notices he'll flirt a little back and say something flirty back as well. I'm the sort of woman that I will blush when I like someone and get giggly and silly ha ha and can't help but look extra nice for them as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had several lady friends call this one wrong in trying to help me. Had a former business partner who was trying to help me call it wrong in the case of a married woman waiting on her husband in a bar. Her & I had exchanged a few casual remarks & my partner was insisting I needed to ask her phone number. On another occasion my partner kept insisting I was on the verge of sucess with a lesbian. The woman was actually interested in door replacement. Ginna was dumfounded when she learned the truth.

I've been put on a spot several other times by other lady friends who were sure someone was coming on to me. Fact is these women were no better than I in judging this little bit of social dance.