breast feeding.....

last reply
34 replies
9.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i had this question in my head a long time..... i wondered whether women get turned on when breast feeding their child? i hope this dsnt make me sound like a perv...
Lurker
0 likes
i didnt. it sort of hurts actually, and not in that good way. for me, they ceased to feel sexual and became something more maternal feeling if that makes sense. nor, do i think my husband drinking my milk is at all sexy so when i breast feed they are pretty much off limits to him.

its not a pervy question...its an honest one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I mostly agree with LMB. My breasts do feel more like "mammary glands" and less like "tits" while I'm breastfeeding. They are heavy and full of milk. Also, if my nipples get squeezed, milk can start squirting out. Basically, they make me think of my baby and not of my lover.

On the other hand, one time a guy did put his mouth on my breasts and sucked my nipple until he got a taste of my milk. And I did find that quite hot. But maybe that was because it felt so wrong. And I get turned on by things that are a bit "taboo."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
so it is like women do get turned on??
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by los825

i think you'll get widely varying answers here regarding if having their lover suckle is hot or not but im willing to bet that no one is going to say that breastfeeding their child turns them on. but hey..ill just kick back and see..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have no children, therefore never breast feed - but I cannot imagine it ever turning me on....
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by los825

i think you'll get widely varying answers here regarding if having their lover suckle is hot or not but im willing to bet that no one is going to say that breastfeeding their child turns them on. but hey..ill just kick back and see..

LOL...stop kicking back.... I will admit that yes there were times when my daughters were sucking my breasts it was a turn on at times. But not because they wre doing it, but the actual sucking itself. No it was not every time. But when you are so stinkin' horny and have very sensative breasts in the first place and the sucking itself can affect that... let's just say I made sure I got some action shortly afterwards when that happened!!! And no he didn't mind the milk too much since he was getting taken care of too. And no I am not into incest as a result.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lol...
Lurker
0 likes
anybody aware of adult breast feeding?it is a complex relationship between a man and woman. both nuturing and it has that taboo aspect of Mommy/Son play . i can;t find anyone hear who knows about it let alone wants to get involved in a discussion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoyed breast feeding as it was very, I don't know...comforting for me? Made me feel like everything was right in my world. However, my nipples did get fairly sensitive, and my hubby called them "easy pickings" because a few licks and nibbles and I'd get right into the mood! However, this only happened after a few months. At first, it wasn't at all comfortable or pleasing.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Breast feeding was definatly not a turn on for me. It really hurt once my daughter's first tooth came, then of course I stopped. When you breast feed, a sort of motherly nature comes onto you, like nothing could be better. But no. Not a turn on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope its not a sexual thing so there was no arousal at all, I enjoyed it though but not for sexual reasons.

Sarah
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
breat feeding i think and found was not a turn on for me , yes i loved bonding with my kids and it was our time , but having sore boobs , cracked nipples being like a dripping tap for me was not a turn on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's complicated for me. Feeding my babies has been probably the second most intimate thing I've ever done with another person and the reason for that is becuase I had sex and got pregnant. While the act of breastfeeding is not really a sexual turn on for me, it is still a very warm and intense experience and when I start to miss it then I get sexually interested in being pregnant again so I can have another infant.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It may not turn you ladies on, but it sure does turn on guys. It's a beautiful site to see a mother care for her child by breastfeeding.
Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a virgin, but I somehow have always found it erotic in my head for a man to suck me until milk comes out. Haven't had it happen to me yet, but I'll tell you how it feels if it ever does. smile
Lurker
0 likes
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm how the fuck i should know i am a guy lol......i not that funny...well alittle funny i enjoy sucking a woman boobs and i hope when i get a wife, she will let me suck on the exrta milk that our baby did not drink.
Lurker
0 likes
Well I must be one of the few ladies that did get turned on, maybe not the first 6 months as the instinct is for your baby only .
But once my figure came back and I was expressing my milk I used to look at handsome strangers and fantasise about them suckling on me my teats used to swell and throb
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by shelion
anybody aware of adult breast feeding?it is a complex relationship between a man and woman. both nuturing and it has that taboo aspect of Mommy/Son play . i can;t find anyone hear who knows about it let alone wants to get involved in a discussion.

I think you should go to the web and just type in a search, "adult breast feeding" and see what kind of results you get. "Adult Breast Feeding" is a fetish that many men and yes, women, do enjoy. It goes along with the adult baby stuff. I've heard that there are clubs and actual stores that specialize in that activity.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, I did not feel sexual while breastfeeding my babies.

Although, the sensation of my man suckling as if nursing, sometimes softly, and always when he does it hungrily, is a major turn-on and it causes an immediate reaction in the pelvic area. When a man wants to receive breast milk, it can be a major turn-on for both. Especially after the initial healing process and her body is in better shape. mmmmmm : )
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Lurker
0 likes
I've heard that the act of breast feeding can, very rarely, cause orgasms but i think its more the sensation of having them sucked rather than a sexual feeling between mother and baby
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Breast feeding does move your body. In fact in the beginning with each suckle, the uterus contracts as well, the vagina contracts naturally putting our body back to normal. It is a necessary furious process that moves a woman's pelvic area only second to childbirth.
: )
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Agreed, Myself, it definitely does have a direct impact on the uterus contracting and returning to normal. As far as that goes, breastfeeding has so many benefits for mother and child it was a no-brainer for me as far as how I chose to feed my babies, and it was a special and great feeling (non-sexual), for me. I have four kiddos and breastfed them all up until around 9 or 10 months of age each. One can only take so much of the occasional biting down once their teeth have come in lol.

So, in answer to the original question posed, nope, there was never any kind of sexual turn on for me at all while feeding. Now, afterwards my nipples would be so very sensitive, if my husband and I got into any fore-play it wouldn't take much at all when he would tease my nipples to get me 'ready'.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
this topic is interesting and confusing!!
Lurker
0 likes
I sense honesty in whats needed in this thread. I did get 50% turned on by breast feeding. And what felt like it was the same was the sensation in my pelvis area.
But..... IT WASN'T THE SAME SENSATION/ IT WAS THE SAME PLACE BUT DIFFERENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't say that enough.
Same turned on area but!!!!!!!! A different feeling.

For me I got told by a nurse that it is good for healing the blood flow after having a baby. It did feel different quite like a muscle contracting. To me it felt like this feeling would make me get better quicker after having a baby!

BUT IT NEVER TURNED ME ON - hahahahahahaha the pain on a gummy baby latching on was toe curling - excruciatingly - mind numbingly FFFFFFFFFFF**King
painfuLLLLLLLLLLLLL ha ha.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Willow15
Well I must be one of the few ladies that did get turned on, maybe not the first 6 months as the instinct is for your baby only .
But once my figure came back and I was expressing my milk I used to look at handsome strangers and fantasise about them suckling on me my teats used to swell and throb
wish i was one of those strangers.WFiqfXtp2sxYf08a
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have not been with child yet, but I have always dreamed about the day I do and have milk. I have always envisioned it would be a big turn on to have my man suckle on me. But then again, I really don't know. I think as of right now, I would call it something I would Love to try out, and if I liked it, I honestly think it would become a fetish of mine.
How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi, my 55 yr old partner has never had a child but can and often dose climax from Brest stimulation of both hand and orally administered type of action from me. She has beautiful breasts so I can get into it quite easily. I also nursed my nephews beautiful wife after two of her pregnancies, she seemed to enjoy those times but I never asked nor did she comment as to weather it was a sexual turn on for her. Maybe I will ask her. Oh by the way my gal says that the climax is great but different then vaginal sex. She dose not get off without oral or digital finish. All of which I enjoy and am happy to oblige.R5e4WYkM7kJlIsFr
Lurker
0 likes
Just keeping the question in mind , my experience says, wife did not get turn on when baby sucked the breast. Most mothers will take breastfeeding as meal for baby. If a mother gets sensation when baby is sucking its not because she is turned on, its the natural function of any sex organ. Questions in not pervy some people just are though smile
Lurker
0 likes
I didn't get turned on while feeding any of my 3 children. Its a beautiful bonding time between mother and child and is not sexual in anyway (for me)