Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you forgive her If she tried to kill you?

last reply
35 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
A few months ago there was this incident of a woman who hired a hitman to kill her husband. I think it was in Florida. Unfortunately for her, the hitman was a cop, so they kept the whole thing going on, pretending they had killed him, she got the news when she walked out the gym and pretended she was devastated,lots of drama and crying for her dead husband...and then she was arrested while hubby was at home with the cops watching everything on tv.

So how would you react if something like that happened to you? Do you think you could forgive her?

PS. That woman in particulat was hot as hell, btw.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you willing to sleep with one eye open.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by savanna
If you willing to sleep with one eye open.

I think the guy wouldnt have anything to worry about. The whole world knows that your wife tried to kill you, so she knows she couldnt do it again, she would be arrested in a matter of seconds if the guy got even a cold.

Imagine the guy, making a public statement, saying he wants to give her another chance, that he's a good Christian, and the past is the past, etc...he would be untouchable.

Anyway, I think she is gonna spend a few years in jail, we can learn a lesson here: never hire hitmen, if you want a job done, DIY.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I saw that story and didn't think she was that hot, but anyway. Hell no. She can rot in prison and hopefully her name and face is everywhere.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by javier
[I think the guy wouldnt have anything to worry about. The whole world knows that your wife tried to kill you, so she knows she couldnt do it again, she would be arrested in a matter of seconds if the guy got even a cold.

That's just what she wants you to believe. It's the perfect excuse. So no, I would not trust her. Forgive her, maybe. Wouldn't be the first person who had that idea. lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think the least one could do was express forgiveness - after I had arranged for her to be shanked in prison and as I stand over her grave!!

Ahem! My apologies - tourettes - f*cking die bitch! - oops! there I go again. Sorry.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i'll "stewie" it up and "where's my money" her ass the hell outta my house! lol naa jk... i'd ask her nicely to leave.
Lurker
0 likes
Shoot her on sight! Self defence!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bob949
Shoot her on sight! Self defence!

Stick a knife in her hand afterwards though! Now to be honest, no I couldn't forgive her for that! I might be able to get over a one night stand or something, but premeditated murder? HELL NO!
Lurker
0 likes
Kill me? Why would I want to forgive her? She can rot in prison.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I recall correctly, she was just middlin' (not something I'd kick out of bed, but not something I'd sell Dad's farm for) but he was a grubby middle-aged nebbish. He probably thought he was lucky to get such a dish to marry a guy like him -- I think they had only been dating a short while before the nuptials. She committed the one cardinal sin of crime - ask for help from someone with more morals than you. She asked her neighbor friend (her boyfriend?) if he just happened to know any hit men, and the neighbor friend called the cops.

Dalia Dippolito:

Michael Dippolito:

Lurker
0 likes
Good pictures, MrNP. Perhaps her upper lip is a bit big...I'd rate her a 7 out of 10.
Lurker
0 likes
I think I'd forgive her...there would be a lot of sexual tension for a while.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why does this thread make me laugh?
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by javier
Good pictures, MrNP. Perhaps her upper lip is a bit big...I'd rate her a 7 out of 10.

And here is another example of why Hot-or-Not is/was a huge basket of fail. I'd rate that pouty skank a 1.5 out of ten.

I originally read this thread title as: Would you finger (instead of, forgive)...and yeah, I'd finger her:
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If I was the kind of guy my partner wanted to murder, I'm fairly certain I would be the kind of guy who would never forgive her for trying. Anyone who would honestly forgive her would probably not drive her to it in the first place. As for rating her...well she's probably not looking her best in those pictures, a smile and happier eyes would probably make her look a lot better. I wonder what he was doing to make her go to those extremes?
If you're going through hell, keep going. - Winston Churchill
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope. That's a deal breaker.
Ferte in noctem animam meam, Illustre stelle viam meam. Aspectu illo glorior, Dum capit nox diem. Cantate vitae canticu, Sine dolore acte, Dicite eis quos amabam, Numquam obliviscar.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Reprehensiballs
I wonder what he was doing to make her go to those extremes?

It's been a while, but if I remember the story correctly, they got married after only dating a short while. While they were dating, he filled her head up with how much money he had, and how they would be living large as husband and wife. Apparently, when she did marry him, she found out that he was mostly full of shit, and the "living large" lifestyle meant a little suburban condo in Boynton Beach. He let her take charge of all of their household finances, and instead of paying bills, she pocketed the cash. About that time, she realized that he was worth more dead than alive. I was laughing at the video of the police sting where she went all hysterical and started crying over her "dead" husband, but then was totally amazed as he was shown to be miraculously still alive...
Fireman
0 likes
Forgive? Are you kidding me! HELL NO!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Attempted murder would put a real strain on our relationship.
"Happiness is doing it rotten your own way."Isaac Asimov (1994)
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by standingbear

actual murder might make carrying on a relationship a bit difficult as well.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by standingbear

Probably enough to require counselling to try and work through the issues?

I'm sorry, this question is so absurd. Of course nobody would forgive someone for trying to kill them, unless they need psychiatric help.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Quote by standingbear

Probably enough to require counselling to try and work through the issues?

I'm sorry, this question is so absurd. Of course nobody would forgive someone for trying to kill them, unless they need psychiatric help.

There's people who believe in second chances. The world would be a bit cold and lonely is there werent second chances.
Lurker
0 likes
Only after she spent years in prison and was some big girls bitch then maybe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i will file a divorce to be legally separated in that way i no longer connected to my wife instead of asking someone to kill her
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Three words for you, "John Wayne Bobbit" No way is she coming back into my bed!
Ehhhhh, What's up Doc?
Lurker
0 likes
As the question reads...over time I would probably forgive her. Continue to live with her? Hell NO! Stay in contact with her? Hell NO! Visit her in prison? Hell NO!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Are you joking? NO!
You must give up the life that you had planned, in order to live the life that is waiting for you..