Multiple orgasms

last reply
53 replies
9.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Okay, I guess this is both for the guys and the gals.

Are you someone who can cum multiple times during a love/fuck session. Or does one take it completely out of you?
Lurker
0 likes
I'm always confused with multiple orgasm's, for me when I cum I feel about 8 orgasmic pulses ( that fades with each one) so does that mean I have multiple orgasm's - I don't know????? But give me 20 mins and I'm ready to go again!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
I'm always confused with multiple orgasm's, for me when I cum I feel about 8 orgasmic pulses ( that fades with each one) so does that mean I have multiple orgasm's - I don't know????? But give me 20 mins and I'm ready to go again!

No, that's just one orgasm... there has to be downtime in between to qualify each orgasm as distinct. It's kind of like riding a roller coaster... you're always in some state of arousal during foreplay and sex, but you will definitely know when you hit those individual peaks or climaxes.

I'm multi-orgasmic - not every single time, but if I'm turned on and my partner knows what he's doing, then I'm easy to excite again and again...
Lurker
0 likes
I may or may not be different than the rest of the ladies out there.

But for me it not a single event, but a series of events. Some low level and pleasant, some strong that just makes the whole world a place of love and sometimes so strong and power that consciousness is effected. When really turned on and things are going just right, I may experience be all three and more than once. Could be like practicing cords on a violin.

With the right lover it is very easy to take me back to the starting place.

What about a multiorgasmic man?
Lurker
0 likes
I'd like to know what these men are doing to Doll and WHR for these women to experiance such highs!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer to cum 2-3 times per session. My third is usually my strongest one and my "squirter."

There was one time I came 7 times, but afterward I felt like I was hit by a truck. I wouldn't even want to attempt that again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
I'd like to know what these men are doing to Doll and WHR for these women to experiance such highs!

Aaah, Honey, it's probably best that I 'show' you what we do....just so that you get the full benfit you understand.

I also agree with Doll's definition of multi-orgasmic. Which is why I envy you ladies soooo much in that regard. Technically..and I'm really stretching the definition....I've only had multi orgasms on a couple of occasions in my long sorry life. The situations were highly charged, and incredibly erotic enough to keep the old pecker rigid after a really explosive orgsam. Sure, it took another 20 sweat soaked, heart punding minutes before I came again, but I felt like a god.....or was that near god....I can't quite recall because the whole thing darn near finished me off.

Bottom line, you ladies got the market cornered there if you have the right partner(s)
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mercianknight
Quote by HoneyBee000

Aaah, Honey, it's probably best that I 'show' you what we do....just so that you get the full benfit you understand.

Just mail me Mercian I'd love to know what your moves are!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So basically more than 1 orgasm per sex session. Not that I can remember haha. There was always a break, even when I was a teenager.

Interestingly, when I play with hornybunny74's g-spot she just keeps on cumming. Usually she stops me after a while and then we proceed to other fun sex stuff. But I take great pleasure in making her cum so much and so hard. Not sure if it's me or just her pussy that does the trick lol. Her g-spot is a bit smaller than Caucasian women's g-spot but a well-trained man will know when he hits it, no matter how small it is.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Lurker
0 likes
After I hit 30, When my husband and I got together, I was having at least 2 to 3 every time and at times had 4. I had to start taking stupid antidepressants and now I never get past 1. sad
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000

Same as me, like multiple waves one after the other. I dont care what its called, or how long it takes, it feels good thats all i care about!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
once i have one orgasm the next appears very quickly and makes me just want more so yes i have multipul
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by WHR43

Every once in a great while, I can unload as if my prostate is stuck on full gatling position.
I last about 6 minutes and am rather depleted afterward. It's a helluva job, but someone's gotta do it.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SweetPenny
I prefer to cum 2-3 times per session. My third is usually my strongest one and my "squirter."

There was one time I came 7 times, but afterward I felt like I was hit by a truck. I wouldn't even want to attempt that again.

I am the same way. I usually cum a few times in a row with each wave getting more intense. I sometimes squirt after the 3rd or 4th wave but not always. I have had a time that I came 7 or 8 times where I actually passed out.

My orgasms became like this once I hit my Mid 30's. Before that it was usually one and done.
Lurker
0 likes
Never before did I have multiple orgasms, apart from when I was Pregnant, but Now its like impossible for me to only have one orgasm, and yes I am a squirter as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Quote by SweetPenny

I am the same way. I usually cum a few times in a row with each wave getting more intense. I sometimes squirt after the 3rd or 4th wave but not always. I have had a time that I came 7 or 8 times where I actually passed out.

My orgasms became like this once I hit my Mid 30's. Before that it was usually one and done.

Hey beautiful Nikki, You and I should get together and give each other some multiple orgasms!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by WHR43

Every once in a great while, I can unload as if my prostate is stuck on full gatling position.
I last about 6 minutes and am rather depleted afterward. It's a helluva job, but someone's gotta do it.

My mate Robb will fight you for that job WMM
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by WHR43
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by WHR43

Why fight.....invite! It is so much more civilized!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by WHR43
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by WHR43

Why fight.....invite! It is so much more civilized!

That's why this Dude's my hero.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SweetPenny
Quote by Nikki703
Quote by SweetPenny

Hey beautiful Nikki, You and I should get together and give each other some multiple orgasms!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! Anytime!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WHR43
I may or may not be different than the rest of the ladies out there.

But for me it not a single event, but a series of events. Some low level and pleasant, some strong that just makes the whole world a place of love and sometimes so strong and power that consciousness is effected. When really turned on and things are going just right, I may experince be all three and more than once. Could be like practicing cords on a violin.

With the right lover it is very easy to take me back to the starting place.

I am the same way, but it really depends on who I am with, how long has it been since last orgasm, use of toys, and level of horninesse. I am always horny, but it varies with intensity. Some of this can be affected by the amount of interaction with my partner throughout the day too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer one at a time. I had the multiple experience a couple times and I don't know how to describe it, it wasn't painful or anything, but I most definitely did not like it after a while.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have many different types of orgasms. A lite flutter like a butterfly to hard enough to make my legs jump in the air. There clitoral ones, g=spot ones, anal ones, squirting ones, combinations of all of the above ones the list goes on. Seems once I get really worked up I just keep cumming rolling from one kind of orgasm to the next. Toys and fantasizing about my fav hot guy can prolong things too as well as several types of specialty lubricants. Really can't get enough! hehehe
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
I've had serial orgasms, one after the other. Is that the same thing? I have had orgasms until I was absolutely exhausted.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Guess I am a lucky girl cause I always have several orgasims.
My record is 22 in one lovemaking session (according to my husband, I of course am not capable of keeping track as I am cumming). But I am always trying to break my record...I squirt too, lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
During one session, I normally cum at least 2 - 3 times.
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd have them from time to time, usually more so if I was totally into the guy, but it's gotten easier over the last few years. I think for me part of it is the total love/lust/trust thing from a ten+ year relationship. Now actually guys, of late he'll orgasm, make a few more thrusts, and then pull out, but any number of times, he'll be lying there and spurt 3-5 minutes later. Is that normal? It's never a huge amount, but he says it feels real nice.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i tend to be the prolonged foreplay and intense orgasm followed by a period of chilling type..
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've had multiple orgasms in a single session. They would be more common if I didn't have to contend with donning another raincoat in order to continue.

Maybe it's time to get my tubes chopped or strangled or whatever it is that they do for men.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TearsOfAnAngel

Are you someone who can cum multiple times during a love/fuck session.

For the record: Yes, I can cum multiple times during a love/fuck session.

If, by "several times" you mean "five or six times".

And when you say "during a love/fuck session", you mean "over the course of a hot and horny weekend."

No problem.