last reply
44 replies
9.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi everyone

Just on the hunt for a new sex toy for my girlfriend..... Any suggestions?????

Preferably something mind blowing

Thanks

Lurker
0 likes
I'm pretty sure your all the sex toy she needs Lee you don't need batteries either.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Yes! Get her the Lelo Ina... it's the best vibrator on the market.

EDIT: At the time of writing this post Lelo Ina *was* the best vibe on the market. A year later - no longer so. Lelo Soraya took the Ina model and vastly improved it, so now Soraya is best. *cough*. Just didn't want to steer any Lushies in the wrong direction!

I also have the We-Vibe... which is a cool little dual vibe where one end goes inside her pussy and the other end lays against her clit. It's very soft, bendable and the whole thing vibrates. You can also have sex with her while this is inside her, and it will be buzzing against her clit as well as against her G-spot while you're thrusting inside her... also giving you pleasurable stimulation too! It's the hottest new couples gadget. She can also use it alone. If she wears panties she can actually walk around with it on as well and make her day a little more fun or for phone sex or cyber it's great, because it's hands-free. I love it!

http://we-vibe.com/about-we-vibe

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I also have the We-Vibe... which is a cool little dual vibe where one end goes inside her pussy and the other end lays against her clit. It's very soft, bendable and the whole thing vibrates. You can also have sex with her while this is inside her, and it will be buzzing against her clit as well as against her G-spot while you're thrusting inside her... also giving you pleasurable stimulation too! It's the hottest new couples gadget. She can also use it alone. If she wears panties she can actually walk around with it on as well and make her day a little more fun or for phone sex or cyber it's great, because it's hands-free. I love it!

I agree little sister.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

ohhh i had been unsure of this! thanks doll!! time to go shopping..!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes Doll,
Thanks for the tip.
I can visualize all kinds of ways to use the we-vibe.
And wify has a birthday coming up
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well i am off to find this site .u sold me on this one
Quote by Dancing_Doll

://we-vibe.com/about-we-vibe

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Hmmm... now I'm thinking maybe I should get a side-job selling sex-toys or writing reviews... LOL

Anyways, ladies... it's a cool little toy. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I was drawn to it because I'd read a lot of hype about it, and because it's just so different from anything else I've seen on the market.

Oh, and the best bit is that you don't ever need batteries... it recharges like an iPod.

Have fun! It can be addictive...

Oooh, and one last tip... if you're playing on your own, slip the we-vibe on and let it run, and then you can simultaneously use a traditional vibrator/dildo at the same time. Or my favourite, let the we-vibe do its thing, and then use a nice little anal vibrator (if you're into that sort of thing).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The we vibe it is then! Thanks for the help everyone. Much appreciated;-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I bought myself a We vibe a few months ago. I love it. I love that it is recharges and I love what it does for me. I have found since I bought it I don't use my other toys very often anymore. It is my go to toy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Hmmm... now I'm thinking maybe I should get a side-job selling sex-toys or writing reviews... LOL

Oooh, and one last tip... if you're playing on your own, slip the we-vibe on and let it run, and then you can simultaneously use a traditional vibrator/dildo at the same time. Or my favourite, let the we-vibe do its thing, and then use a nice little anal vibrator (if you're into that sort of thing).

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You girls are getting me excited! I just ordered one too.

Does it "get the job done" without an additional form of penetration? Or will I have to use a dildo with it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It will "get the job done" with or without additional penetration. It is a very versatile toy. The only downside to this toy, is waiting for it to be fully charged before you get to use it the first time. But once it is, it is ready to go, for a very long time. Hope you love it as much as I do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LusciousLola
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I'm sold! The first thing I thought of when I saw it is that it would be great along with an anal vibe. And to top it off its my favorite color too.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Quote by LusciousLola
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I'm sold! The first thing I thought of when I saw it is that it would be great along with an anal vibe. And to top it off its my favorite color too.

As far as anal vibes go... Lelo makes a nice one... and it's good for guys or girls...

And yes! Purple is my favourite sex toy colour too!
Lurker
0 likes
I think a nice thick dildo with a suction cup. I like to use when on line, so I can keep typing while riding!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
showed hubby the we vibe , he wasnt impressed with the price but once i showed him the video , well he was putty in my hands geuss wot i getting as birthday present ..........cant wait for it to get here , thanks ladies for sharing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've always enjoyed the simplicity of a silver bullet vibrator. What's nice is to use it when I have a lot of boring work to do at the computer (I work from home) and I just set it on a low rumble and it gets me there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lfrancis
I think a nice thick dildo with a suction cup. I like to use when on line, so I can keep typing while riding!!![/quote

I have one of those too. I like to use it on my balance ball chair.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by lfrancis
I think a nice thick dildo with a suction cup. I like to use when on line, so I can keep typing while riding!!!

*giggles* good to know i'm not alone in this... Mr Kraken has been getting a bit of a work out here!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by SweetPenny

Does it "get the job done" without an additional form of penetration? Or will I have to use a dildo with it?

You ladies are getting me so worked up I just ordered a case of these (for xmas presents).
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Buy her a Sybian. If that doesn't blow her mind, nothing will.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by SweetPenny

You ladies are getting me so worked up I just ordered a case of these (for xmas presents).

ooooooh, I hope I'm on your xmas list.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Symbian is not a bad idea actually thanks, just googled them and they look goood
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Vibrator always does it for me
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
like the small little egg that i can use to both stimulate my clit as well as to slide in and out of my pussy. always does the trick for me.
Lurker
0 likes
just like use my vib when i am on here
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife and I are liking the We-Vibe reviews, but we've also heard awesome things about the Hitachi Magic Wand. But I'm kinda strapped for cash this holiday, so I can only get one for my pretty girl. Ladies, what should it be?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Girls definitely have the edge when it comes to sex toys and the best of luck to them. I feel that most male toys are a rip off. They are eithor too small, wear out easily and or are not very stimulating. Thinking of returning my latest attempt at buying one that works and asking for my money back it's called Wet Dreams and is more like a damp squib. I'm not the most well endowed guy but it's too small and painful to use with or without lubricant.