would you cut your hair for your man?

last reply
33 replies
12.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ever since I was 14 i've had a hair fetish! I find the shorter her hair is the more beautiful she is to me. I even like crewcuts or totally shaven bald women y sexy. I'm in a fairly new relationship ( one year) and when my girl found out about my hair fetish......being curious she started cutting her midback curly hair shorter and shorter till she had a #1 buzzcut! (in a 3 month spand) Now my question is for true love would you get a crewcut or even shave your head for your man?
Lurker
0 likes
hair is just hair for me ...

I don't have much attachment to it. I have had it very long, and very very short. Many women identify their hair to their sexuality. I think my sexuality is far deeper and more sensual than my hair.

So, if my partner said to me ... take it all off or let it grow long - I would do either, but not necessarily FOR him .... but I'd say it was under his guidance.

Van
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love my long, brown hair. It would be difficult for me to cut it all off. If it really meant a lot to my man, then I suppose I would go shorter. Although, I'd probably grow it back afterward. And I don't see myself getting a buzz-cut.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had hair past my butt and I've had hair super short like a guy.
All of my hair fell out once and I was lucky if I had 1" left all over. At first, I was devastated. I equated my sexuality with the length of my hair. To be honest, I learned to live with it and although I wouldn't cut my hair that short ever I did realize it wasn't what defined how sexy I was or wasn't.

If I was in a serious relationship and a guy expressed his love for short hair I may do it once but I doubt I'd ever keep it short long term. Personally, I feel my face shape looks best with longer hair.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmmm, no...

If he doesn't like it how I like it, then oh well? lol

Really though, my man has never asked or wanted me to cut mine any shorter than it is or has been since we've been together. I keep my hair either right above or when it grows out some just below my shoulder blades...natural, not really thick and somewhat wavy brunette.

I've definitely thought about going for a shorter hairstyle though, especially the past few years. Staying busy with 4 kids, a job, stuff to do around the house...etc. etc... it seems I'm always pinning it up anyway, so maybe one of these days I'll chop it off, hmm and maybe not, cause he likes it this length and so do I. smile
Lurker
0 likes
If she wants to do that for you then thats fine. But if my guy specifically said 'I dont like your long hair, get it cut short', I'd tell him to get fucked.
Lurker
0 likes
never had it cut for him . but i dye it different coulour s
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NEVER! Now there is an entire laundry list of kinky things I will do that most won't but my hair is mine to do with as I please just like the rest of my body and mind.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by stefann998
Ever since I was 14 i've had a hair fetish! I find the shorter her hair is the more beautiful she is to me. I even like crewcuts or totally shaven bald women y sexy. I'm in a fairly new relationship ( one year) and when my girl found out about my hair fetish......being curious she started cutting her midback curly hair shorter and shorter till she had a #1 buzzcut! (in a 3 month spand) Now my question is for true love would you get a crewcut or even shave your head for your man?

You need to read balded's stories, he deals with this question in a right smart manner. You'll find them all listed on his profile page, but I'm feeling strangely generous tonight, so here are the links to them.

http://www.lushstories.com/balded

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/fetish/a-buzzcut-and-a-strapon.aspx

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/fetish/a-shave-and-a-strapon.aspx

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/masturbation/5zSRDoVBvw1GM9Af

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/fetish/JhQOB9mr5Ral4b2S

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/bisexual/linda-got-a-headshave-and-i-got-fucked.aspx
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
No... I have had long blonde hair since I was a kid... guys usually go to the opposite extreme, and try to make me promise to never cut it. I assume if he met me looking a certain way, then he's not going to spring some sudden, "hey I actually prefer short-haired brunettes, so can you change for me?" kind of statement.

If someone has a fetish for a particular physical trait (ie. short hair, redheads, big breasts etc), then they should have sought out someone who looked like that in the first place.

I'd wear a wig though for sex-roleplay or fun, since I like doing that anyway. But I wouldn't make any permanent decisions about my appearance that I wasn't comfortable with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On my pussy(if I had any) yes, on my head, hell no! A trim maybe but if he/she doesnt like the way the person they met looks, than too bad!
Internet Sensation
0 likes
If the man I was with liked short hair, well that's fine for him to do so. In time I might feel like a change in hairstyle.
Though I feel more like I can't have the hair I'd want to cause he'd probably not like it green, pink or blue...
Hm mohawks...
*dreams back to the good ol'days*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The second guy I was serious with wanted me to cut my waist-length hair and get a 1920's style bob and I did it 1/2 because he wanted it and 1/2 because I was sick of taking care of my hair. I mostly keep it shoulder length now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope... No way. Not for ANY man. I have very long hair and am "attached" to it. However, if I child with cancer were in front of me and needed/wanted a wig, I'd find the first pair of scissors.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope, I'm not cutting it for "him". Luckily, he likes it long, but in ten+ years, we've gotten pretty used to each other.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
HELL TO THE FUCKING NO! I LOVE my LONG hair!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TearsOfAnAngel
HELL TO THE FUCKING NO! I LOVE my LONG hair!

You better not baby smile
Lurker
0 likes
Yup, have and would do it again. I've also worn cheerleader outfits and French maids outfits, leather dominatrix outfits, etc. Bleached my naturally red hair platinum blond and dyed it coal black. I have also worn contacts to make my eyes a different color. Belong to the mile high club and made love anyplace anywhere and any time he wants it. He does the same for me. It's all about the spice of life. "A lady in the parlor and a whore in the bedroom". He knows the real me and he knows the adventure that being married to me can be as well. Why not? It's only a decoration to what being me is all about. I'm not defined by my hair or clothes or any of the other outside stuff.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. I will shave my head for him, dye my hair, even have it put up in a bouffant if he wants. I agree with chefkathleen that hair or clothing does not define the person.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, i wouldn't cut my hair that short. The shortest I've gone is a graduated bob and i wasn't comfortable with it being that short.
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For all you beautiful ladies with long hair, don't even think about cutting it. Unless you want it cut. Ask him if he will shave his head. Nothing like long hair flowing down the back of a woman lying naked on a bed.
Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow, finally! A man who appreciates something different! I cut my hair short and my boyfriend told me, "Well, you definitely look better with long hair." and it kind of hurt my feelings. It made me self-conscious about my new short hair that I was previously so proud of. I LOVE having my hair short. It goes more with my personality, I feel. And long hair is just a hassle to me sometimes.
Lurker
0 likes
My hair is down my back and to be honest no. Maybe a wig would do?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is a hard point for me.

I 100% agree with Chef.

But....

My hair is a pain in the ass. Long, think fine, and go finer than that. Ridiculously straight, with countless "cowlicks" all over my head. I've had the short hair, and even to do the pixie style do, it takes me about an hour or more with that "Got to be Glue" cement style product that makes your hair gross (in my opinion). My hair is so soft, people refer to it as a fine silk. My usual morning routine is about twenty minutes from shower to walking out the door.

Short hair for me is way too time consuming to think about, and then the grow in is ten times worse.

It would have to be a very special man to have me want to cut my hair for him. For me, short hair is a pain in the arse. And to go through all that time and frustration he would have to be very patient.
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've had long hair my whole life. I had to put up with a lot of garbage from bigots asking "is that a boy or a girl" (and other obnoxious remarks of that ilk). Before college it was to my shoulders and since then it's been down my back. When I braided it, the braid used to be about 3cm in diameter (though, now it's only about 1cm).

I like having long hair and I like well-groomed long hair on either gender. However, I'd never presume to tell anyone of either gender what length their hair should be kept. When my wife cuts her hair shorter and lets it grow longer I only state my opinion when asked (though, she generally looks nice both ways).

I suppose this topic is a pet peeve of mine because of the harassment I received in my youth... Sorry for the interruption.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What's the difference in a person wanting long hair short or short hair long?

For me, I've always had long until I finally cut it short and loved it. Then I met the love of my life and knew he liked long even though he always made me feel it wasn't important at all.

So of course, I'm growing it long again. : ) I would do anything for him because I love him and because he deserves everything I can give him.
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Lurker
0 likes
No love and take me for who i am not because of my hair length
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What does hair-length have to do with caring for and appreciating a woman for who she is. YES women, be yourself, who you are!

In similar context, would you ask a warm, caring, loving woman who stands 5 feet 6 1/2 inches to chop off a couple of inches of her height just because you like shorter woman? Yeah, foolish; but so isn't asking a woman to cut her hair.

I could offer another scenario, but i'm fairly certain that some guy wouldn't cut off a couple of inches even if it make things more comfortable for his partner.
Gramps

The quiet and always horny old guy in Sunny Florida USA
Lurker
0 likes
Hell no!