Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever used a cock ring, with or without vibrator. I am not talking about the jewelry.

last reply
40 replies
7.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I am just curious to know if guys use these kinds of toys. The few I have talked with about it seem hesitant. I know men with the piercings. But wonder why more men don't use more sex toys too. Are the gals the only ones interested in the sex toys?
Lurker
0 likes
Haven't, but would be willing to give it a try. :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You just have to buy them some and they love it or at least any guy I ever bought a toy for loved it! Cock rings, butt plugs, prostate vibrators, ball restrictors all kinds of great man toys out there.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
never tried any but have been thinking about getting some toys x
Lurker
0 likes
No but would try it! lol!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had a conversation with a friend about this. She and I were discussing toys and she brought up a famous website where one can buy toys among other things. She said that she was treating herself to a new toy and since I was stressed out at the time, she suggested that I should buy one for myself.

Basically, women have really cool toys like rabbits, men have lame toys and limited options.

Guys have:

-Blow up dolls which look and, I would assume, feel nothing like a real woman.
- Pocket pussies, which look more like a real pussy, but really don't feel like one. They also can be messy to clean up.
-Fleshlights, which I've read feel nice, but start getting pricey. I'm sure the messy clean up applies to this as well.
-BSDM stuff. Probably not much fun without a partner. So that leaves out single guys, maybe.
-Real Dolls. Supposedly the closest thing to having sex wirh a real woman that is currently technologically possible. Very pricey. THOUSANDS of dollars to purchase one, without being able to try it out first. I'm assuming the mess would be an issue. So would hiding it when not in use as to not be embarrassed, as well as lugging that much dead weight aroiund before and after use.
-Vibrators, mentioned above are probably fun, for those who like that. For those who don't, they are pointless.

I'm overgeneralizing for the sake of brevity, but you get the idea. My friend bought a new rabbit, I bought lube. Lube comes in handy, no pun intended.
The reviews are in. Here's what people are saying about FicklePickleTickle:
"BestCukeOnTheVine" - LusciousLola.
"Pickle juice rocks!" - curiousbutterfly.
"Pickles is really a jalapeño" - sw33tang3l
"Will someone make that guy sit down, my kids can't see the movie?!?" - Some guy in at the theater.
"Shouldn't he be wearing clothes if he's going to be in the wedding?" - Your mom.
"If FTP Eats A Pickle, Is That Cannibalism? " Nikki703
"FTP makes me wet. . ." - imhapless.
"Always thought he was dill but he's actually a sweet pickle." - kinkygirl.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Fickle is right, there is not much out there for us guys. I once bought myself a masturbator thingy, the thought of using it was much more sexy than the actually. Yes it was also very messy and difficult to clean, that was a very long time ago though, they might be better now of course. I have never used a cock ring, they look kinda painful to me and I am not sure what help they are supposed to be.
If you're going through hell, keep going. - Winston Churchill
Lurker
0 likes
I recently tried one, and was surprised that while a little uncomfortable it was worth it. It gave me a longer erection, longer stamina.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, a simple cock ring with a small vibrator. These are cheap at any mail order place. You wear the vibrator up to rub it against your girl's clit as you thrust.

My girl seems to like it, but I orgasm really really fast with the vibrator on. So not a good idea if you want "staying power"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ive used a durex vibrating cockring, with my girlfriend. and it was rather weird confused im not sure it helped the situtation much coz we finished off without it anyway..
Constant Gardener
0 likes
When I was 26 I was porking a slightly older woman than I, somewhat frequently for almost a year. She introduced me to sex toys. She owned three dildos that I remember and they were all quite a bit larger than my erect penis.

She owned a pair of vibrators, again...larger in girth than I would ever be. She had ben-wa balls and bottles of lube and some stuff she'd have me jam up her ass. She kept her favorite super dildo in her freezer and that one would be pulled out occasionally for use in her pussy when she craved some DP.

She was not into having two or more men using and abusing her or vice-a-versa (at least not with me, lol); she just liked all holes filled at times.

Cindy, definitely kinked me up.

Then one afternoon she yanked out a vibrating cock ring. It was a hard plastic thing that was not very flexible. It had the same 'feel' as a large plastic serving spoon. It was not rubbery nor could you bend it without great effort and I felt it would shatter before it would bend, etc...

"Hey let's try this - maybe it will make you bigger!"

No, it did not make me bigger. It only served to cut off the blood flow and turn my entire cock a deep shade of purple. And when she flicked the on switch on the battery pack it vibrated like hell. There was not an adjustable variance with this cheap piece of shit.

The whole time I was ass fucking her (while she was frantically frigg'n her cunt with her Jon Holmes edition, frozen-double-headed dong), I could not help but wonder how many other cocks it had been slipped around before gracing my own.

She was a nice enough young woman. But fucking her was like throwing a hotdog down a hallway. I am glad she stepped out on me to find herself some bigger cock to pleasure herself with. It just was not working very well. I stuck around mostly cuz she gave great deepthroat and was a super kink freak.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
A cockring is something I have pondered!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cock rings are so much fun if they have a vibe on.

We use one quite often with a powerful bullet vibe on, we can just cuddle close with me inside her and the vibe on her clit and by slowly changing pressure on her she will have multiple very intense orgasms. When she can take no more of the vibrations it gets pulled off and then I can add my juices to her now very wet pussy....

Damn cold shower needed and roll on bedtime
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i found it annoying,and the vibration had little effect....it end up in the bin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
there fun to play around with. most male toys seem to deal with either anal (plugs etc) or mastabation ( blow ups). really depends on the guy. I myself love a butt plug with the right women or a cock ring.
Lurker
0 likes
i've used a solo cock ring that goes just around the base of your cock, as well as one that goes behind your balls, and one with a vibrator on it. all of them are designed to keep blood in your cock longer thus making your cock harder for longer. and they work! they are very enjoyable, just make sure you put them on before your hard, otherwise it'll be a nightmare trying to slide it over your shaft!

the vibrator is designed to stimulate your partners clit when thrusting, she didnt say much about that, however it does vibrate your entire cock and she did like feeling my vibrate inside her!

hope this helps!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
ive tried a cockring but i think it was too small. she had a whole set of them and it just wouldnt fit right and hurt after awhile. but ive had other exes try the small anal dildos on me and it felt alright once i got used to her going the wrong way in the one way tunnel lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I tried the vibrating cock ring. Forgot what brand it was. My girl didn't like it though. I couldnt really tell if it kept me hard longer or not.
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks guys for giving me honest feedback! Cringing at some of the stories you shared. May we all learn what not to do from your experiences.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've used two different styles of ring with two different lovers. One loved it, lasted ages and we used it regularly. The second hated it, said it really hurt and we never used it again. I think that the more stretchy the ring the more comfortable it is? Anal beads r pretty fun too, and unisex!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We have tried ones with and without vibrator. They are fun, but we don't use them often--not sure why though. Note self: Break out the cock rings this weekend!
Lurker
0 likes
i have used the vibrating sort and he results were very pleasing for all concerned. GF said it made me feel like a flesh and blood vibretoer and loved the sensation. However........the one got has a slit plastic ring that needs to be open then put onto cock........some kinda scarey i can tell you.... Go for the ones wth the vibrating but plug combo and you can fight over who gets yhat...yummmmmmm
Lurker
0 likes
I have.. Love the vibrating cock ring.. Love how it feels as it pulsates as well i like the tightness.. wish i had one again
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by andyhants
Cock rings are so much fun if they have a vibe on.

We use one quite often with a powerful bullet vibe on, we can just cuddle close with me inside her and the vibe on her clit and by slowly changing pressure on her she will have multiple very intense orgasms. When she can take no more of the vibrations it gets pulled off and then I can add my juices to her now very wet pussy....

Damn cold shower needed and roll on bedtime

I'll take one of these adventures!

Van
Lurker
0 likes
..i 2 am a proud owner of a cock ring..! (actually i'm leasing, with an option to buy)
..i think they're great; they make me more magnificent than usual..!

(just dont overuse them, they can make you dysfunctional)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A use a cock ring, I love walking along the beach nude with one on as it tends to add a unique sensation while you walk gets a bit painful if you start running though. The other toy I have used is a prostate vibrator. Talk about increase orgasmic sensation. It is a lot better when someone else does the positioning though.
To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no but it sounds fun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never have, but open for anything (almost) that will enhance..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really love them. I got given a steal one from a work colleague a cpl of years ago and it has to be one of my favorite toys. I also have a few diferent sex toys including anal. I def enjoy them all but i use the ring the most esp when wanking !!!!! i think guys should loosen up a bit with toys there alot of fun
Lurker
0 likes
i tried the type with ring on cock plus one round my balla and a vibe bullet i loved it so did my gf. must go find it now hehe. i love having the bullet on my butt hole, most pleasant