Sexiest Fictional Character

last reply
218 replies
23.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I don't know HOW this hasn't made it's way onto the forums yet, but I did a search and nothing came up so....
Pretty basic, who's the sexiest fictional character, where they're from and why?

For me...It's Severus Snape from the Harry Potter series. Aside from the fact that I want to maul Alan Rickman as the sexalicious live action version there's just something so....severe, arrogant and domineering about Snape and it makes me give a little fan girl squeal. Plus he's safely tucked within the fictional world....always a plus.
Never thought about Snape in a sexy way before? Check out some fanfics and fan art, I gurantee you'll change your mind.

Yup that's Harry and Snape.....dear god slash turns me on....LMAO
Coquette Roguette
0 likes
So many to choose from, but my fave is still Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Downright yummy!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mavis Seidlitz, of course, who was sexier in my mind than even on the covers.

"Happiness is doing it rotten your own way."Isaac Asimov (1994)
Lurker
0 likes
For me, it would have to be Sakura, and Syaoran tsubasa, Its an Anime, that I use to watch not to long ago. The Love the two of them share, and the strong connection, is just so amazing, and I find it extremely sexy how close they are, and how much they love each other, and how far they are willing to go to protect the ones whom they love.

Lurker
0 likes
I always thought Jessica was pretty hot!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course Modesty Blaise runs a close second, my ultimate fantasy is having Modesty and Mavis and myself all alone on a desert island.

"Happiness is doing it rotten your own way."Isaac Asimov (1994)
Lurker
0 likes

Indiana Jones....Mmmmm
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Philip Niebaum...a character of mine from my series of short stories. Playground Bully

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Betty-Bea
I don't know HOW this hasn't made it's way onto the forums yet, but I did a search and nothing came up so....
Pretty basic, who's the sexiest fictional character, where they're from and why?

For me...It's Severus Snape from the Harry Potter series. Aside from the fact that I want to maul Alan Rickman as the sexalicious live action version there's just something so....severe, arrogant and domineering about Snape and it makes me give a little fan girl squeal. Plus he's safely tucked within the fictional world....always a plus.
Never thought about Snape in a sexy way before? Check out some fanfics and fan art, I gurantee you'll change your mind.

I always had a huge crush on Sirius (blushes)...I was gutted when he was killed off(Damn you, JK Rowling!!). I also have a huge crush on a character created by my favourite author - Lachlan MacRieve.
Lurker
0 likes
Rhett Butler from "Gone With the Wind"
Zorro from "Zorro"
Edmond Dantes from "The Count of Monte Cristo"
Mr. Darcy from "Pride and Prejudice"
Wolverine from "X-Men"
Johnny Castle from "Dirty Dancing"
Erik, or the Phantom. From "Phantom of the Opera
EJ Dimera from "Days of our Lives"

These are my all-time favorites. Would love to be their counterpart any time!!! Men who are strong, sexy, passionate for life, driven with purpose and they loved their women whole-heartedly!
Flirtatiously Fluttering
0 likes
Roux - character played by Johhny Depp in the movie Chocolat.....simply delicious
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ohh, CuriosButterfly, I agree with that one, definitely!! smile. And with some of Ravishing Minx's picks as well! Mmmhmm.

I"d have to say, these guys do it for me;

Lestat and Lasher from the Anne Rice novels

Any of the Doomsday Brethren (especially Merrok); a series of books by Shayla Black

Aragorn, Lord of the Rings, Tolkien

Roland, the Gunslinger from The Dark Tower series by King

Captain Jack Sparrow and Will Turner from Pirates of the Carribean

that'll do for now.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Butterfly
Ohh, CuriosButterfly, I agree with that one, definitely!! smile. And with some of Ravishing Minx's picks as well! Mmmhmm.

Aragorn, Lord of the Rings, Tolkien

Actually, the correct pronunciation is Hot-agorn. and really, for me, it was all about Yumm-amir.... had the orcs not killed him, i just KNOW he'd have found a way to be with me. Le sigh.

ps - my comments are based on the movie versions, btw! :)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Loislane
Quote by Betty-Bea

I always had a huge crush on Sirius (blushes)...I was gutted when he was killed off(Damn you, JK Rowling!!). I also have a huge crush on a character created by my favourite author - Lachlan MacRieve.

Betty-Bea:
I totaly agree with you about Snape! I didn't think he was that hot untill I read a fan fiction featuring Snape & Harry, and one featuring Snape & Lupin. You have to love fan fiction and art! I'd love to find some really good fan art and new places for fan fiction, do you know any you would share with me?

Loislane:
I've had the same crush on Sirius. It does suck that JK Rowling killed him. But that's one of the fun things about fan fictions, he lives agian!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MrNudiePants
Bond. James Bond.

Only when he was played by Sean Connery!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gotta agree with Honeybee.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Jack Sparrow & Will Turner (Pirates of the Carribean)

Harry S Stamper (Armageddon)

Eomer (Lord of the Rings: Two Towers & Return of the King)

Dr. Leonard 'Bones' McCoy (Star Trek {2009})

John 'Reaper' Grimm (Doom {Movie})

I know, I know I have a crush on Karl Urban. But I just love his voice and his eyes! :d/
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mary Ann Summers

Lurker
0 likes
Lisa (Kellie LeBrock) in "weird science".

Beautiful. Intelligent. Confident. Sexy.

Pretty much the reason my balls dropped as a teen. LOL
Flirtatiously Fluttering
0 likes
Dante ...from the first Sex and the City movie....OOOooooOOOOooooo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Loana - One Million Years BC

Her Ladyship Verifier
0 likes
Mr. Fitzwilliam Darcy from Pride and Prejudice

Colonel Brandon from Sense and Sensibility

Edward Cullen - The Twilight Saga ( The Edward in my mind )

Noah from The Notebook

~ "She left the web, she left the loom,
She made three paces through the room,
She saw the water-lily bloom,
She saw the helmet and the plume,
She look'd down to Camelot.
Out flew the web and floated wide;
The mirror crack'd from side to side;
"The curse is come upon me," cried
The Lady of Shalott. "
Lurker
0 likes
Can you say DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
frank;y my dear i dont give a damn Rhett Butler ----- Clark Gable
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When Harry met Molly
A jug of wine, a loaf of bread, and thee.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hermione, in the Harry Potter movies.

But I also get a hardon for Moaning Myrtle.
You've been a bad girl! Now take your pajamas off and go to my room!
Lurker
0 likes
Good old Lara and her HotPants!! Yummy!!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Loana - One Million Years BC

Couldnt agree more!!