Bathroom Habits!

last reply
27 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
God I love you men - but your bathroom habits leave me cold.

So then tell me your worst bathroom habits - so that when I fall in-love again I know what to expect!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Aren't hasty generalizations fun? I've never met you, but since I'm male, you've already told me that I would annoy and frustrate you. hehe

It would be like if I said, "I love women, but they surely can't drive worth a damn and they have shitty taste in TV shows."

All joking aside, I don't have the bad habits that you speak of, assuming that you mean the leaving the seat up, making messes in the sink and/or shower, leaving clothes/towels on the floor, etc. The bathroom looks the same when I leave it, as when I enter it, so I dunno what to tell you and your stereotypes. :P

Since I'm new here, I'll let you know that I'm just poking a little fun with ya and this is intended to be in that spirit of fun. The answer is honest.
The reviews are in. Here's what people are saying about FicklePickleTickle:
"BestCukeOnTheVine" - LusciousLola.
"Pickle juice rocks!" - curiousbutterfly.
"Pickles is really a jalapeño" - sw33tang3l
"Will someone make that guy sit down, my kids can't see the movie?!?" - Some guy in at the theater.
"Shouldn't he be wearing clothes if he's going to be in the wedding?" - Your mom.
"If FTP Eats A Pickle, Is That Cannibalism? " Nikki703
"FTP makes me wet. . ." - imhapless.
"Always thought he was dill but he's actually a sweet pickle." - kinkygirl.
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for your reply FPT You made me laugh loads this morning! Love it ha ha. Just so you know I can reverse and drive as well as any man hee hee but my sense of direction is crap LOL Evertime I come out of a shop I always turn left - why do us women do that ha ha My ex used to laugh at me all the time when I did that LOL
Catch you around sometime, you sound a funny man.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the UK, it's easier to make a left turn, due to traffic. A right hand turn is easier in the states. You could always use that excuse. hehe
The reviews are in. Here's what people are saying about FicklePickleTickle:
"BestCukeOnTheVine" - LusciousLola.
"Pickle juice rocks!" - curiousbutterfly.
"Pickles is really a jalapeño" - sw33tang3l
"Will someone make that guy sit down, my kids can't see the movie?!?" - Some guy in at the theater.
"Shouldn't he be wearing clothes if he's going to be in the wedding?" - Your mom.
"If FTP Eats A Pickle, Is That Cannibalism? " Nikki703
"FTP makes me wet. . ." - imhapless.
"Always thought he was dill but he's actually a sweet pickle." - kinkygirl.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by FicklePickleTickle

All joking aside, I don't have the bad habits that you speak of, assuming that you mean the leaving the seat up, making messes in the sink and/or shower, leaving clothes/towels on the floor, etc. The bathroom looks the same when I leave it, as when I enter it, so I dunno what to tell you and your stereotypes. :P

I'm much the same but then I live alone so don't have someone like HB to pick up after me.
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh my dear sweet Honey, you've got it all wrong. It's not the guys that have the bad habits in the bathroom, it's the ladies.

There's a reason the 'throne' was designed (by a man) the way it is. It is meant to comfortably support us as we ponder the mysteries of the universe or read a copy of National Geographic (cover to cover). Conversely, after a particularly intense night of carousing, it ably supports our forearms as we heave into the big white telephone calling out to 'God'. Oh, and it was never meant to be lavendar scented.

I'm also pretty sure the bath-tub was invented to increase the amount of home-brewed beer available to the men-folk and that you ladies somehow hijacked the whole concept and used it to clean up our sweaty bodies long enough to make us tolerable to your overly sensitive noses or to turn your otherwise delectable bodies into prune-like wrinkled entities.

Which is probably why we invented the shower - as a hint that we just want you to get in, get washed and get out.

But we love ya anyway.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm not sure what Honeybee is getting at here, I don't have any bad habits in the bathroom. I am constantly having to reposition the toilet seat so that when I miss the bowl I only hit the floor or bowl. Why do women insist on putting it back down again? Don't you all know that squatting over the toilet bowl is great for maintaining healthy thighs?

Same with the sink, what's the point of putting the soap in some silly little dish? You only have to take it out and put it back in the sink to use it, and then you've got an extra dish to clean in spring when you do the rest of the bathroom. As a big plus, leave a little water in the sink with the soap and it will have a nice slimy texture when you next come to use it.

Don't even get me started on the toilet paper! One sheet is plenty for all but the messiest of situations, why do women use about 2 rolls of the stuff to do a wee? (Tip of the week for those on a low income, put a pair of scissors by the toilet roll and with some practice you can get by with half a sheet) (Hot tip No 2: stop eating anything that will make your stools softer, really hard pellets is the way to go, you won't need to wipe at all then!)
If you're going through hell, keep going. - Winston Churchill
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mercianknight
Oh my dear sweet Honey, you've got it all wrong. It's not the guys that have the bad habits in the bathroom, it's the ladies.

There's a reason the 'throne' was designed (by a man) the way it is. It is meant to comfortably support us as we ponder the mysteries of the universe or read a copy of National Geographic (cover to cover). Conversely, after a particularly intense night of carousing, it ably supports our forearms as we heave into the big white telephone calling out to 'God'. Oh, and it was never meant to be lavendar scented.

I'm also pretty sure the bath-tub was invented to increase the amount of home-brewed beer available to the men-folk and that you ladies somehow hijacked the whole concept and used it to clean up our sweaty bodies long enough to make us tolerable to your overly sensitive noses or to turn your otherwise delectable bodies into prune-like wrinkled entities.

Which is probably why we invented the shower - as a hint that we just want you to get in, get washed and get out.

But we love ya anyway.

ha ha Love you to Mercian for making me chuckle a lot
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Reprehensiballs
I'm not sure what Honeybee is getting at here, I don't have any bad habits in the bathroom. I am constantly having to reposition the toilet seat so that when I miss the bowl I only hit the floor or bowl. Why do women insist on putting it back down again? Don't you all know that squatting over the toilet bowl is great for maintaining healthy thighs?

Same with the sink, what's the point of putting the soap in some silly little dish? You only have to take it out and put it back in the sink to use it, and then you've got an extra dish to clean in spring when you do the rest of the bathroom. As a big plus, leave a little water in the sink with the soap and it will have a nice slimy texture when you next come to use it.

Don't even get me started on the toilet paper! One sheet is plenty for all but the messiest of situations, why do women use about 2 rolls of the stuff to do a wee? (Tip of the week for those on a low income, put a pair of scissors by the toilet roll and with some practice you can get by with half a sheet) (Hot tip No 2: stop eating anything that will make your stools softer, really hard pellets is the way to go, you won't need to wipe at all then!)

I love this thread I'm laughing so much here. So now I must start eating rabitt food then
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
Quote by Reprehensiballs

I love this thread I'm laughing so much here. So now I must start eating rabitt food then

And please - don't get me started on how often I have to unplug the sink. Is it my hair clogging it up? Hmmm. Do I LOOK like I have dark brown, fourteen-inch-long hair? Didn't think so.

And about that medicine cabinet you had me install? The one with all the doors and shelves, and the built-in lights? Why do we need a medicine cabinet in the first place? There ain't no medicine in there. I've only got two items in there. Deodorant, and cologne. Both of which I could do without if it wasn't for you ladies. But whenever I look in there, all the shelves are filled with stuff. Liquids, gaseous containers and solids as well. You've got the makings of a whole chemistry set in there. I guarantee most of it's flammable. I swear, if our bathroom were somebody's workplace, it would require HazMat stickers on just about every surface...
Lurker
0 likes
I have to go out, and I notice WMM is gonna post something next, that's gonna be a good one

gotta go out, but can't wait to read it when I get back home
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
I have to go out, and I notice WMM is gonna post something next, that's gonna be a good one

gotta go out, but can't wait to read it when I get back home

I am merely observing, HB. heheh and laffing
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Good laugh for the morning.
Lurker
0 likes
Men? At one of my jobs, my female co-workers told me about a lady in the building who would 'hover' over the seat -- and miss! And we're talking #1 and #2!

Plus, she would wash her feet in the sink.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well i smoke bong in the bathroom and blow the smoke out of the window...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by shygeek
Men? At one of my jobs, my female co-workers told me about a lady in the building who would 'hover' over the seat -- and miss! And we're talking #1 and #2!

Plus, she would wash her feet in the sink.

It's got legs this thread
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Right there with you Mr Nudiepants, our bathroom could teach Boots a thing or two about chemistry. (Here come the Giiiirls)

One other thing.... Why is it that when the toilet gets blocked (invariably by them) the women refuse to have anything to do with unblocking it? She tells me that's my job. Yet if I tell her she should be in the kitchen you can bet I'm in a world of hurt, and not in a sexy fun way either!
If you're going through hell, keep going. - Winston Churchill
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Decades ago now, when I was first truly living on my own, I was a fcking disgusting, non-disciplined slob. The bathroom then was one of the cleaner rooms of my abode.

The kitchen sink, counter tops, stove and fridge were the toxic areas of my residence. Followed closely by the traditional living room and my bedroom was a shambles - dirty clothes on the floor, clean washed clothes on the floor.

Everything pretty much on the floor (except in the kitchen) then everything was on the counter tops or sitting in one of the two sink basins.

After about 9 months of living like a homeless person, with a roof over my head, I woke up one weekend morning, looked around the place and thought..."I could never bring a woman home to this pigpen."

I literally tossed every dish, glass, and cooking utensil in the kitchen into three heavy duty lawn and leaf trashbags and took them to a dumpster. Then I paid a visit to a WalMart and bought $300 worth of cleaning supplies and materials and literally went through that garbage dump I had been existing inside and using for a flop house.

It took me all weekend and then several evenings of the following week, before it resembled something that I would not be ashamed of showing off to my acquaintances or the few friends I then associated with.

I reasoned that I wasn't raised this way and that it only takes a few moments to pick up after myself and to keep shit clean after I used anything in my kitchen or bathroom.

First impressions have been important to me ever since. It took some training (of my friends and associates) over the years, as they came into my residences for the first time. I don't mean to imply that I'm an anal retentive, clean-freak. But, you aren't tracking in grime on your shoes into my home. You're not smoking in my home. You're not going to be partying in my home and leaving empty beer bottles or cans or drink glasses here and there. You're not going to use my bathroom and piss all over the place. I will check on you.

If I find that you're a careless pig...outside you go.

My bathroom's and my kitchen's have been cleaner on a 24x7 basis, than most 4 and 5 star hotels keep theirs. If anything now, when I visit friends or potential girlfriends, those are the areas I first point a keen eye of silent inspection.

My yards and my vehicles have always been neatly kept, as were my garage and workshop areas. When I was growing up, my father had a large workshop/garage...he still does. And he was and remains a gawddamned slob - it is the only word I can come up with. He never could find a damned thing he was looking for and the man has had tools and contraptions literally - out his ass for doing any kind of handyman job around the house or working on vehicles. He simply had no sense of 'order'. He probably has $200,000 worth of tools and can never find a fucking wrench or screw driver.

I was never like that in the man-cave areas of my residences, and I simply (finally) carried the same philosophy into the bathroom and kitchen areas.

Whenever I've resided with a woman in the same house, I have always made sure that I had my bathroom with at least a shower stall, and 'she' had her own full bathroom too. She could either clean it, or let it foul out. And usually it was a fcking mess area. I'd just shut that door when guests came over and I always also had another guest bathroom in the residence's for guest use too. I kept that one spotless too.

Most women I have known have been extremely happy to let me be the person in the relationship who cooks and cleans. I'm cool with that arrangement.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Decades ago now, when I was first truly living on my own, I was a fcking disgusting, non-disciplined slob. The bathroom then was one of the cleaner rooms of my abode.

The kitchen sink, counter tops, stove and fridge were the toxic areas of my residence. Followed closely by the traditional living room and my bedroom was a shambles - dirty clothes on the floor, clean washed clothes on the floor.

Everything pretty much on the floor (except in the kitchen) then everything was on the counter tops or sitting in one of the two sink basins.

After about 9 months of living like a homeless person, with a roof over my head, I woke up one weekend morning, looked around the place and thought..."I could never bring a woman home to this pigpen."

I literally tossed every dish, glass, and cooking utensil in the kitchen into three heavy duty lawn and leaf trashbags and took them to a dumpster. Then I paid a visit to a WalMart and bought $300 worth of cleaning supplies and materials and literally went through that garbage dump I had been existing inside and using for a flop house.

It took me all weekend and then several evenings of the following week, before it resembled something that I would not be ashamed of showing off to my acquaintances or the few friends I then associated with.

I reasoned that I wasn't raised this way and that it only takes a few moments to pick up after myself and to keep shit clean after I used anything in my kitchen or bathroom.

First impressions have been important to me ever since. It took some training (of my friends and associates) over the years, as they came into my residences for the first time. I don't mean to imply that I'm an anal retentive, clean-freak. But, you aren't tracking in grime on your shoes into my home. You're not smoking in my home. You're not going to be partying in my home and leaving empty beer bottles or cans or drink glasses here and there. You're not going to use my bathroom and piss all over the place. I will check on you.

If I find that you're a careless pig...outside you go.

My bathroom's and my kitchen's have been cleaner on a 24x7 basis, than most 4 and 5 star hotels keep theirs. If anything now, when I visit friends or potential girlfriends, those are the areas I first point a keen eye of silent inspection.

My yards and my vehicles have always been neatly kept, as were my garage and workshop areas. When I was growing up, my father had a large workshop/garage...he still does. And he was and remains a gawddamned slob - it is the only word I can come up with. He never could find a damned thing he was looking for and the man has had tools and contraptions literally - out his ass for doing any kind of handyman job around the house or working on vehicles. He simply had no sense of 'order'. He probably has $200,000 worth of tools and can never find a fucking wrench or screw driver.

I was never like that in the man-cave areas of my residences, and I simply (finally) carried the same philosophy into the bathroom and kitchen areas.

Whenever I've resided with a woman in the same house, I have always made sure that I had my bathroom with at least a shower stall, and 'she' had her own full bathroom too. She could either clean it, or let it foul out. And usually it was a fcking mess area. I'd just shut that door when guests came over and I always also had another guest bathroom in the residence's for guest use too. I kept that one spotless too.

Most women I have known have been extremely happy to let me be the person in the relationship who cooks and cleans. I'm cool with that arrangement.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

I have a female friend who swears that this was the first tip-off that her boyfriend was cheating on her. After over a year of enduring his swamp-mess of a bathroom when she stayed over (crud on the sink, filthy mirrors, rank-smelling towels, and never any toilet paper within reach), she came over one day and found the bathroom spotless and clean. He had even washed the towels. She immediately suspected something was up. Especially when she saw that he had actually put the dirty clothes that were usually left on his bedroom floor into the actual laundry hamper. She did a bit of sleuthing over the next couple of day, and sure enough...she found out that he had just started screwing around with another girl.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Quote by WellMadeMale

She did a bit of sleuthing over the next couple of day, and sure enough...she found out that he had just started screwing around with another girl.

It definitely assisted me with coaxing return engagements back to my place, all my life - of that I am almost 169% sure. I really don't know how some of you women can stand to put up with 'it'.

I had single male friends whose houses I would refuse to enter, throughout my 20's and thirties.

"Hey man, have a seat, make yourself comfy."

"Um, no thanks, I think I'll just stand here, or maybe outside...when is the last time you took a flame thrower to this joint, dude?"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I pee outside at night when I take the dog out. Well...you asked! smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Reprehensiballs
Right there with you Mr Nudiepants, our bathroom could teach Boots a thing or two about chemistry. (Here come the Giiiirls)

One other thing.... Why is it that when the toilet gets blocked (invariably by them) the women refuse to have anything to do with unblocking it? She tells me that's my job. Yet if I tell her she should be in the kitchen you can bet I'm in a world of hurt, and not in a sexy fun way either!

I can see your point, but my dad and brother both refused to unclog the toilet, so me and my mom were the ones to do it. On top of that they still pulled "your job is in the kitchen too" bit. I know that the man is supposed to be in charge of the household but cmon!! Lol

Another problem with this is that I have a 16 year old brother, and I had to share a bathroom with him when I was living at home. And he STILL forgets to flush when I stay for the weekend. I know making a good poo is great and all, but when you go in there to a huge log the size of a full boudan sausage, you'd get frustrated too lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest
God I love you men - but your bathroom habits leave me cold.

So then tell me your worst bathroom habits - so that when I fall in-love again I know what to expect!!!!

I worked in the janitorial field for a number of years. when I was in between jobs I wasn't too good to sweep floor. and the one constant in all the buildings I cleaned was that the women's bathrooms were pig stys. the guys would go in take a leak...may dribble a little on the floor...but not much. a swipe of the mop & it was gone. 90% didn't wash their hands so the sink area was more or less clean. no paper towel dispensers to re-fill because they weren't using them.......and then there were the ladies rooms...the sink area was filthy from ladies standing there fixing their makeup and hair. god forbid they throw a used paper towel in the trash. in the stalls there would be small boxes mounted on the stall walls holding wax paper bags for use tampons. instead of using the bags & disposing of them neatly they would put the used, unwrapped tampon in the box. besides being nasty do you have any idea how bad it smells. speaking of bad smells, the ladies would want to sit on a public toilet seat so the would put their feet on the rim of the commode. this would line then up improperly so they would piss and/or shit all over the back portion of the commode. at the VA they have more restrooms than normal, so the area I normally cleaned had 4 where a normal building would only have 1 maybe 2. EVERY day there would be at least I commode in the ladies rooms with shit on the back of it. were talking a pile as big as a cow patty. women may not notice the smell. let 2 ladies go in early in the morning & they don't even have to be in their at the same time, & the room smells used tampons all day. which means everyday. there's more but I think that's enough. ...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My worst bathroom habit is that I definitely don't clean off the mirror anywhere near as often as I should.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
When I shoot ropes of cum on the mirror, I always try and wipe it all off
Lurker
0 likes
Why do women think only men are messy in bathrooms. My wife regularly tells me about the disgusting state of public toilets she uses.