Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Waxing Options · View
Posted: Wednesday, October 06, 2010 1:21:07 PM

Hello Ladies,

I posted this in the ask guys section, but i wanted to get the female perspective too!

I'm thinking about getting a male Brazilian wax... from those of you who have waxed your she-parts i was looking for some guidance as to if its worth it? would you appreciate it if you man did it for you?

I want to get it all done, just just surrounding areas, shaft, balls, taint, anus and crack! lol am i crazy!?!

p.s. not that this matters i am 100% hetero! lol
Posted: Saturday, February 19, 2011 7:06:39 PM

Well. I did in once and it hurl like hell. but it did make my man happy, and it was more sanitary but i do like trimmed guys personally.
Posted: Sunday, February 20, 2011 9:47:41 AM

the first time, is somewhat ... ouch

but ... the silky smoothness of being completely bare is ... delicious!!

personally .... I suggest SUGARING instead of waxing. More sanitary (no sticks going into a wax pot), not sticky as it is water soluble and less in-grown hairs as a result. Sugaring is not offered everywhere, so you would have to check out your local area. Also, unfortunately, there are many women estheticians that will not provide this service for men .... but don't be discouraged, try asking some gay men where they go for their hair removal services.

Smooth and Bare .... how perfect!

Van

Posted: Sunday, February 20, 2011 10:02:34 AM

Take something to bite your teeth on!!! Think you'll need it..laughing6 but the result is excellent! thumbright

O and go for the Hot wax as it sticks to the hair instead of the warm wax that sticks to the skin...

Good Luck & Enjoy!happy8
luvmelindzy
Posted: Sunday, February 20, 2011 11:29:40 AM

You're not crazy. Just try it and see if you like it. I used to shave my ex, but he wouldn't get waxed because of his fear of the pain involved. I'm not gonna lie to you, there is pain. I get waxed and I love the smoothness of it. Be sure to go to an experienced person. My friend went to a fairly new person and was left with very raw skin. If you do it let me know how it turns out.
carmen_has36
Posted: Sunday, February 20, 2011 1:17:18 PM

waxing hurts like a bitch yes indeed.
has anyone gone thru electrolosis?
am considering it for that parts I want bare which isn't everything
Posted: Sunday, February 20, 2011 1:58:32 PM

carmen_has36 wrote:

I have thought about it also, but what about laser treatment? The other consideration, what if full Bush is really hot next year?
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Sunday, February 20, 2011 3:02:39 PM

carmen_has36 wrote:

I'm not even sure if they do electrolysis anymore? It's fairly outdated compared to the continuous advancements in laser hair removal. These days they will do a full brazilian (front and back) with laser hair removal in just a few treatments. A friend of mine just did this and loves the results. So far I've just stuck with brazilian waxing as I am fortunate to not be very hairy to start with, so it doesn't bother me as much to wax or sugar.

Posted: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 3:52:03 AM

I've been having brazilian waxes for years and it does get less painfull over time (hmm slightly). But the end result makes it all worth it. I wear micro bikinis a lot and couldn't get by without a brazilian.