Am I the only girl who

last reply
28 replies
4.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
thinks it would be hot to watch my fiancee have sex with another girl? Because I'm bisexual and I've always been excited by the idea of watching my man make another attractive girl cum. Knowing that he's all mine and she only gets an amazing taste of what he can do. None of my friends feel the same. They say it would make them angry or sick. I think if it's some random hot girl that we're never going to see again, what's the big deal? It'd be like a live free sex show with my hott fiancee and a sexy girl. Does any other girl feel this way or am I crazy?
Lurker
0 likes
my first time was with a guys wife n he asked me to so... its all subjective. sometimes i want to watch my wife fuck n play w her "bf" or a shemale. how would your fiance feel if I got all up in u? and how would u like being fuckked in front of him?.. btw.. ill volunteer for that job if u ever want to mmmm ur very fuckable. maybe he can do my wife while we fuck like anamals hmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I get turned on by the idea of sharing my wife with another guy. I'd love to watch her getting fucked by some young stud or getting down to a good pussy licking session with another girl. She is fully aware that I like the idea of her and one or more guys fucking while I watch. However, I know the idea is not one she subscribes to, I have posed the question to her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was married, I always wanted to have a threesome and watch my guy with another girl as well as have him watch me with her. Being Bi, to me it is a natural although I can see how others who are totally hetero may think otherwise. I currently have a GF and we both love to watch each other with others, M or F. It just adds something to our sexual journey
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We have had several experience with couples and seeing my husband making love to another woman is such a turn on.

Sarah xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We have a few experience with couples and watching my hubby making love to another girl is such a turn on .

Sarah xxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have asked my hub if he would fuck another girl while I watched. But that made him uncomfortable. So, I said he can do it without me, but that night I want to ride him while he tells me all the juicy details. Let's see if it ever happens
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SweetPenny
I have asked my hub if he would fuck another girl while I watched. But that made him uncomfortable. So, I said he can do it without me, but that night I want to ride him while he tells me all the juicy details. Let's see if it ever happens

Penny Dear I have a hard time believing a man would not want a new and different woman for the night. We both know that the men we love sometimes tell what they think we want to hear not necessarily what they really want.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hmmmm well only if she gave me head ha! lol, while he fucked her!
lexy <3
Lurker
0 likes
Hmmm, I think that nearly as exciting as the moments of watching or offering up, surprising, or greeting our spouse in these 3-some encounters would be those moments going back days, weeks, months or years when one partner first suggests, tests the waters, let's out with the desire to swing into a 3-way, or to express the desire to see their lover involved with another....

I know those moments would be hard to reconstruct, or too involved for most to take care to write about, but 'for the record' would find the whole leadup, from first suggestion, to the day of, very exciting reading.
Lurker
0 likes
for the record i volunteer to be the random man in any of these situations, lol but on a serious note, i know from my perspective i would never let me girl fuck someone else... couldnt take it... however i guess the guy in my wants to fuck other people. weird huh? lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
mj5lc

I totally agree with you! I couldn't imagine my girl doing another dude, my first thought would be to grab something and project it 200mph at his head! But i can totally see myself doing someone's girl! Is it a double standard? Or are we just pigs???

Amanda_Yvonne - Would it be consider cheating if your ok with it, and all for it?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Tyking85
mj5lc

I totally agree with you! I couldn't imagine my girl doing another dude, my first thought would be to grab something and project it 200mph at his head! But i can totally see myself doing someone's girl! Is it a double standard? Or are we just pigs???

Amanda_Yvonne - Would it be consider cheating if your ok with it, and all for it?

i think its the way were wired... guys in general, we want it all for ourselves.. nothing wrong with it in my mind! double standards are great arent they? lol

and i dont think i could be considered cheating if she wants it to happen..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I fantasize about my bf spreading my gf's legs and ravishing her while I come up behind him with a strap-on.mpxabQzbmTQHNXQT
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
SUGARBABE ....... I WOULD DO THIS ANYTIME !!!, ANYTIME BABE AND CAN'T BELIEVE HE WOULDN'T !!! ..... .... AS FOR THE OTHER, I ALWAYS GOT OFF ON ANOTHER GUY, OR GUY'S FUCKING MY WIFE !!! !

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's just a fantasy, but he would I bet on it. But I would like it turned around to spice it up . But in real life I am very protective of my bf,
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
When I was married, I always wanted to have a threesome and watch my guy with another girl as well as have him watch me with her. Being Bi, to me it is a natural although I can see how others who are totally hetero may think otherwise. I currently have a GF and we both love to watch each other with others, M or F. It just adds something to our sexual journey

Sleep with my fiance!! lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mj5lc
Quote by Tyking85
mj5lc

i think its the way were wired... guys in general, we want it all for ourselves.. nothing wrong with it in my mind! double standards are great arent they? lol

I personally don't think it's cheating if I ask him to do it. But I wouldn't want him to get her number or ever talk to her. Just fuck her for me, fuck me after, let me play with her and then never see her again lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sensualukcpl
We have had several experience with couples and seeing my husband making love to another woman is such a turn on.

Sarah xx

YAY!! smile) I think tht's hott
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by amanda_yvonne
thinks it would be hot to watch my fiancee have sex with another girl? Because I'm bisexual and I've always been excited by the idea of watching my man make another attractive girl cum. Knowing that he's all mine and she only gets an amazing taste of what he can do. None of my friends feel the same. They say it would make them angry or sick. I think if it's some random hot girl that we're never going to see again, what's the big deal? It'd be like a live free sex show with my hott fiancee and a sexy girl. Does any other girl feel this way or am I crazy?

This is stillllll something we need to discuss. lol and probably not on here smile
Lurker
0 likes
not really got any experience in this, but you could hire someone. that way they wouldnt be interested in keeping contact and you have to do as you said to a certain extent smile
Lurker
0 likes
i watch my best friend have sex with my guy all the time, the thing is. now we live togther the three of us and she watches us all the time also
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mj5lc
Quote by Tyking85
mj5lc

Interesting little debate here lol. Double standard, indeed! My hubby has brought up this scenario a few times over the years...so it occurs to me that he's certainly interested in being involved in the M/F/F thing. Here's the funny part, when I end up coming back with, well what if I...and allude to the M/F/M thing, yeah, the convo pretty much stops there LOL. Needless to say, we've done neither and probably won't. Oh well, some things can be left in fantasy land and things are just fine smile.
Lurker
0 likes
I love watching my husband work his magic on other women. It's an enormous turn-on for me because I know what they are feelng, and I can enjoy seeing how he does what he does which is something I can't always do when it's me he's doing it to.
Lurker
0 likes
Many girls feel that fantasy. But not sure how you will feel after. In my case, probably will not try
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
you're FAR from alone with this fantasy!

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seems to me that it all comes down to the point of just how secure we are in ourselves and in our relationship.

I have watched my husband do a few hot ladies, but that is really not my thing. Now he has watched me with lots of different guys and sometimes more than one in a session.

However, we keep love and sex as separate experiences and I know that is not something everyone does easily.
Lurker
0 likes
If we are going to have sex with somebody else, we prefer that both of us are either involved or in the room. Otherwise it seems to us to be like having affairs, which we don't want to do. Everything has to be consensual. So, if we both agree, then we are good to go (or cum...)!
Lurker
0 likes
This is something i frequently want to do but havent tried. My GF on the other hand is openly opposed to the idea.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I personally wouldn't like it. I'd be too jealous and insecure. But I'm selfish... I want my man to let me fuck another man