Honest who has seen a 12 inch penis?

last reply
236 replies
83.1k views
2 watchers
55 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I want to see .. feel and .. well I want a dick that big to cum and cum hard all over me then....

Mia
Lurker
0 likes
Good luck finding that love
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Are you serious?

I went out with a guy who was about 11 inches and thick. When I first saw it, I was very scared! My pussy would get so sore after we had sex. And anal was completely off the table!
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
NEVER. If I ever do, I would turn and run. Might be fun to suck though, LOL. I was with a guy who was 10 1/2 and it hurt. But he also was not very good. He thought just because he had a big cock, he just had to stick it in and I would cum all night long. Ill take a 6 or 7 that knows what he is doing any day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
F'kn ouch!! Penny and Nikki lol. You ladies reigned in some monsters!

Nope, Not I. The largest I've had relations with was right at 8 1/2 and thick as well, and honestly to me, that was plenty big enough...actually it was uncomfortable most of the time. Probably because we were both younger (but not under 20) and neither of us were really very experienced lol. It was enjoyable to suck and lick on though smile.

I agree with Nikki, an average 6 ish works for me :).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seven inches is about right for me. More than that just won't fit so why bother?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
NEVER. If I ever do, I would turn and run. Might be fun to suck though, LOL. I was with a guy who was 10 1/2 and it hurt. But he also was not very good. He thought just because he had a big cock, he just had to stick it in and I would cum all night long. Ill take a 6 or 7 that knows what he is doing any day.

I've had men so big that they hurt me. An average sized one works just as well and don't leave me nearly as sore, but having a big one to play with can be fun.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
yes have seen one that big because i have a 12 1/2" dick and i wishmis was smaller
Artistic Tart
2 likes
Quote by yanky666
yes have seen one that big because i have a 12 1/2" dick and i wishmis was smaller

an inch short of the world record, huh? And here with us on Lush! LOL.

Our sympathies.
Lurker
0 likes
If someone with a 12 inch penis came torwards me, I would run the other way.
Lurker
0 likes
I have seen one. A long time ago though. It scared me shitless!!! I made some excuse about how I needed to go and got the fuck outta there
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've see them at some parties I used to attend, but I'm just happy with my 7 and a halk.
Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
Lurker
0 likes
I have seen 9 1/2, 11, 12, and 14 ... And there can be too much of a good thing at times... But, the 9 1/2 guy is really hot.. so he is very acceptable!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by want2breakme
I have seen 9 1/2, 11, 12, and 14 ... And there can be too much of a good thing at times... But, the 9 1/2 guy is really hot.. so he is very acceptable!!!!

14 inches?

That reminds me of a story my cousin told me. He worked as a bell boy in a fancy hotel. There was a band staying there and the lead singer sent a request for something. My cousin got the job of sending it up to the room. Of course he had to take a peak and inside were two 14 inch dildos. He knocked on the lead singers room and in the back could see two very good looking girl.

He called me, laughing, saying he was sorry for what those girls were going to have shoved inside them.
Lurker
0 likes
not a 12 inch but i have had a one night stand with a guy who was 11 inches and also very thick. too big to be pleasurable imo, i ached in the morning aswell.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by yanky666

Its guys like you who give the rest of us a bad name.....
Lurker
0 likes
my younger brother is large cock sizes run in our family
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Aaannn
I have seen one. A long time ago though. It scared me shitless!!! I made some excuse about how I needed to go and got the fuck outta there

I am a nice 8 1/2 long and thick.

I have never seen one that long anywhere.

Good to hear most gals her like my size.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Quote by yanky666

an inch short of the world record, huh? And here with us on Lush! LOL.

Our sympathies. why thank you but it is a fuckin pain just like some one said thay would run well it has happen to me more then once sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BlakJakX
Quote by yanky666

Its guys like you who give the rest of us a bad name.....
how is that m8
Lurker
0 likes
See, this is what you get when you ask people to be "honest" in a forum.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I remember the first HUGE penis I ever saw. I was terrified of it! That thing was definitely over a foot.

My current dude is roughly 11.5" with some incredibly girth. While it can be painful, it isn't always painful. Anal sex with him, is absolutely painful yet a delight! Maybe I'm just crazy though...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Quote by roccotool

This is one of the reason I love this place. Where else can we discuss the ramifications of too much cock, without getting banned from any other web forum?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have seen some on the internet, in movies, and magazines. Never in teal life. But I might like to hold one that is so long and heavy. Jack it off and suck it and lick just to see a huge rope of cum shoot out. My pussy would never handle one that huge.
Lurker
0 likes
My boyfriend is above 12~
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by ashleyisamazing

wow, how do you handle that monster?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Saw one, played with it, admired it, fucked half of it and sent him home.

big is fun to play with, fun to lick, suck and touch but its just to big, I am not that deep and do not enjoy hurting after sex because of something to long being shoved to deep.

Big enough for me is when he can fit inside me with his balls pressed to me, fill me with his thickness and hard, balls deep fucking doesnt leave me in massive pain!
An open mind is the greatest thing on earth, it allows creativity, acceptance, and new ideas. It can encourage those locked in their own minds to break free and experience everything life has to offer. Open your mind to anything and everything, you never know what pleasures you may be missing!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Quote by ashleyisamazing

wow, how do you handle that monster?
No one's probably gonna believe me, but whatever.

Apparently I'm naturally deeper than most girls. Vaginal canals usually stop (i.e. the cervix starts) at about 8-9 inches. And, according to how deep my bf's cock can go, I'm far deeper than that. I never really knew until I started having sex with him, but hell, I'm not complaining ^^;

I also have a thing for deep penetration and stretching, so it all works out :]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
do 12" dicks even exist lol