Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Are females attracted to Musicians more than normal people?

last reply
80 replies
7.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes

i heard about this ages ago and wondered if it was really true.

i play piano and guitar so just really interested

HH

XD
Lurker
0 likes
Hmmm im not sure. Both my exes were musicians but that wasnt a factor when i was deciding to be with them. i would have liked them just as much if they werent one.

I guess a guy being a musician sends off the signal that he's passionate, hardworking and willing to put time and effort into things... much more attractive than a guy who doesnt know what he wants to do in life and sits around playing xbox all day
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Hmmm im not sure. Both my exes were musicians but that wasnt a factor when i was deciding to be with them. i would have liked them just as much if they werent one.

I guess a guy being a musician sends off the signal that he's passionate, hardworking and willing to put time and effort into things... much more attractive than a guy who doesnt know what he wants to do in life and sits around playing xbox all day

so its a good factor but not a deciding one?

HH
Lurker
0 likes
It's certainly a plus, but not over other things I like :]
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I think women are attracted to men that have an intensity and complexity and are able to express a wider range of emotions or maybe feel things on a deeper level or have more dynamic personalities. That can be found in most artists... not just in musicians. I think the idea of a man who is a musician, a writer, a painter or sculptor means that he's a multi-layered guy that is in touch with self-expression, and is probably going to be more passionate and exciting, so it can be more intriguing to a woman. That's what attracts me to someone who has some kind of artistic side. I like the intensity, and you don't often find that with boring conservative guys, guys who aren't in touch with their feelings, or dumb jocks.

Others might be more interested because of the "groupie factor" if it's a popular musician, or a famous artist, but that's never been a draw for me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by honkyhorny
Quote by MMonroe

so its a good factor but not a deciding one?

HH

Yep, ultimately, if i had to choose between a musician who's a total ass and someone who's not, the fact he's a musician wouldnt make me like him anymore. Dancing Doll explains it alot better than i do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My mind interpreted that question completely differently. I was wondering why women weren't considered "normal people." lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Musicians have never been my thing, but I do know several girls who go nuts for them.
Lurker
0 likes
uhhhm yes...Mrs Dave Grohl at your service (grins)...duh we love musicans..okay I do, I'm a big music fan though
0 likes
"Don't date professional athletes, actors or musicians. If they're successful, they'll be cheating on you. If they're not, they'll be using bed sheets as curtains when they're forty".

Not sure how accurate that quote is, but it's something to think about!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ohhh. Musicians are a weakness for me. I would never have dated one, but they were always very, very tempting. I wish I knew why.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
I am attracted to musically talented people. Singers and guitarist especially, and piano players. I don't think I'm a groupie, but there are certain musicians who could have me for the asking. Carlos Santana and Tom Morello among the guys and Orianthi and Joan Jett among the girls.
[url]http://[/url]
Lurker
0 likes

I have only ever dated one man who was musically inclined. (Serenaded me ~ I highly recommend that!!) Very Sexy Indeed!

I seem to always date men who are either complete jocks or complete intellects.

I think Lenny Kravitz is single and available - let me try out him, and I'll have more information for you!!

*grinning

Van
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've always wanted to give Lenny Kravitz a try myself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have always liked musicians. Mainly because I love music and am attracted to the Rocker type of guy or girl. Love long hair on men. The way the girls dress, act, YUMMY. I have had many fantasies about being ravaged on stage by a hot rocker! Rockers id love to fuck, Joe Perry-Aerosmith, Dave Grohl, Tom Petty and girls, Lita Ford, Avril Lavigne. So many more!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by honkyhorny

Musicians are not normal people?

Really...WTH is normal, anyway?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by honkyhorny

No kidding.

Are musicians the ones not 'normal'?

Are the women the ones not considered to be 'normal'?

What is normal?

What is a musician?

What is a normal musician?

Do you think the rain will hurt the rhubarb?

Not if it's in the cans.

What? The rain?

No, the rhubarb.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gypsymoth
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by honkyhorny

No kidding.

Are musicians the ones not 'normal'?

Are the women the ones not considered to be 'normal'?

What is normal?

What is a musician?

What is a normal musician?

Not if it's in the cans.

What? The rain?

No, the rhubarb.

lol i meant people who dont play, oops, i can understand what you mean, but i was completely lost about rhubarb in cans, lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by gypsymoth

Not if it's in the cans.

What? The rain?

No, the rhubarb.

Ha. That made me laugh Gypsy - Thanks!

I have some interesting rhubarb facts, but I shall refrain from hijacking this thread.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, I was wondering ... am I not a normal person because I'm a musician, and a classical one at that? IMHO, it shouldn't really matter ...
Her Ladyship Verifier
0 likes
Men that sing classically or can play an instrument like piano, violin, and ect are very attractive....

As in, if I were blind I'd still think Josh Groban is a gorgeous man.

~ "She left the web, she left the loom,
She made three paces through the room,
She saw the water-lily bloom,
She saw the helmet and the plume,
She look'd down to Camelot.
Out flew the web and floated wide;
The mirror crack'd from side to side;
"The curse is come upon me," cried
The Lady of Shalott. "
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Totally have to agree with the Lady of Shalott. I'm immensely drawn and attracted to classical musicians
"Nothing is villainous if it causes an erection"
-Marquis de Sade
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, I am a musician and while I am not sure it was ever a factor in my life as I usually was with someone before they found out I was a musician, I know my wife really likes to hear me play and sing. Take a little test, go to local clubs and watch the musicians, would you hook up with them, what if they met you at a party or somewhere esle, also, look at who they are with, do you think they would be with that person if they weren't onstage. Now, look at the famous musicians, some are down right fugly, no names here, I know how fans can be, but would they have those supermodel types if they were a plumber. Maybe that's not fair, could be the bucks too. I have tried to be as vague as possible about gender as I believe it works both ways,

Caio

There are times she is kneeling out of obedience, reverence and respect. Those are the times it is okay to stand above her. But when she is kneeling because the weight of the world is just too heavy to bear … that is when You should be kneeling beside her.

Daddy has a lovely family - Daddy’s Little Family … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-daddys-little-family-.aspx

He is behind the curtain - Someone’s Watching ... https://www.lushstories.com/stories/masturbation/-someones-watching-.aspx

Some childhood memories return - Memories of Daddy … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-memories-of-daddy-.aspx

Just a ride in the country - Afternoon Distraction …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-afternoon-distraction-.aspx

She waits to keep a promise - Promises …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-promises-.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
I love those musicians they are always soooo hot. I figure if they know how to use their hands on an instrument like a guitar or know how to pound those drums, they'll be knowing how to pound me too.

I'll admit I can be a bit of a groupie at concerts but I always get backstage so easy I don't get why more girls don't do it. I've had sooo many crazy times!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can't really say that applies to me, but maybe to some girls smile
Lurker
0 likes
i don't really no somethingh about musican's is sexyheart
maybe the fact that they do have a talent and are not just eye candysilly
but i find musicans extremly sexysmile
Lurker
0 likes
I'll admit I can be a bit of a groupie at concerts but I always get backstage so easy I don't get why more girls don't do it. I've had sooo many crazy times!

As a 30 year guitar player, former performer, and man....I think I also speak for quite a few on here in saying that we'd love to hear details of some of these...."crazy times"
Lurker
0 likes

Great question...but I have always thought females are NORMAL people