Rough, or Easy?

last reply
134 replies
17.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dear ladies, how many like to get thrown down \, clothes ripped off, and then fucked hard?
How many want the guy to be passive so they can kind of tease and seduce him, and then ride his cock till she comes?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I've enjoyed both, but the first scenario always gets me hotter... The harder the better.

Scenario #2, immediately followed by Scenario #1 is another favourite... sometimes it's fun to mix it up.
Lurker
0 likes
Both of the scenario can be wonderful, but if he has really hit all the buttons and taken her to levels a woman does not get to often.

Throw me down and rip my gown off and use me as you wish. Take all the control from me and make me feel like I am the SLUT you think I am. Especially exciting if you are just someone I picked up and do not know your name and will never see you again.

But then tender and with the woman in control can really be a technique to turn this girls juices on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I definitely prefer for the man to take charge and do the seducing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both can be great. Depends on the situation and the person your with. Sometimes I like to make love and others I like to get FUCKED!! Be it with a woman or a man!
Lurker
0 likes
Both but i looooove the first one!! biggrin
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love both, especially the 1st one but its always nice to have passionate sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tell me more about what and how you tease him!
Use your tits?
Brush them across his skin?
Touch his pants?
Stalk him?
Think nasty thoughts?
Give him that enigmatic smile?
Rub your bum or mound on him?
Give off those hot smells?
Lick him? Where?

Please be very very specific.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Both can be great. Depends on the situation and the person your with. Sometimes I like to make love and others I like to get FUCKED!! Be it with a woman or a man!

AGREED!!
Lurker
0 likes
I like getting it as rough as possible!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i'd have to say both... start off easy,then go rough and maybe finish easy or rough depending on your partner
Lurker
0 likes
I think both. Tho if i had to choose.........hmmmmmmm....................the first one biggrin
Her Ladyship Verifier
0 likes
I'd have to say that diversity is a wonderful thing. But I'd choose the first one.

~ "She left the web, she left the loom,
She made three paces through the room,
She saw the water-lily bloom,
She saw the helmet and the plume,
She look'd down to Camelot.
Out flew the web and floated wide;
The mirror crack'd from side to side;
"The curse is come upon me," cried
The Lady of Shalott. "
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
there is passion in both, but for the most part I would tease him slow and easy
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
tell me more about that teasing. Exactly what would you do?????????
Lurker
0 likes
rough the first time, then slow and easy
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
mmmmmmmm Both...Often
Lurker
0 likes
Its all depends on the mood, but to be honest, more than most the time, I love to just be thrown on the bed, and fucked, HARD. The harder the better, it seems with rough sex, there is SO much more passion!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ya know, I'm good with either...but to be honest, I'd have to say over the past couple of years I've been really turned on when he has been more dominant and forceful...forceful being in an agreed upon way, of course, nothing crazy or toooooo painful smile.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
tease me, tempt me, taunt me, work me up real good. Seduce me, make me want you so bad that I soak my seat. Keep it from me until I almost beg then take what you want rough and hard!!!
An open mind is the greatest thing on earth, it allows creativity, acceptance, and new ideas. It can encourage those locked in their own minds to break free and experience everything life has to offer. Open your mind to anything and everything, you never know what pleasures you may be missing!
Lurker
0 likes
I like a slow get to know ya love making, then the dirty hard driving sex.
Lurker
0 likes
definately hard clothes ripped off wow!!!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
defo rough n i love the sound of the girl wen u fuck her ruff
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love both, but if by force of law I had to go for one then it would be rough please.......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I definitly like it rough.heart. I love an agressive man.
I t m u s t h a v e b e e n t h e p i l l s I a t e for B r e ak f a s t;;

R a g d o l l;;
A n n a l i e;;
< 3
Lurker
0 likes
oooooo definately a mix of both xxx
Lurker
0 likes
I want the guy to take charge.
Lurker
0 likes
depends on the mood..................i usually love it as rough as it could get nd when he takes complete control but .............everyone needs a little caressing sometimes!!!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Go deep go fast and beat this pussy up, guys! Save the slow fuck for the good girls and marriage or even a boring long term deal. Rough!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
chalk me up for DEF wanting rough.... flip me around, slap my ass, pull my hair, bite me and FUCK ME damnit

thats most of the time tho.... sometimes slow and teasing the hell out of HIM is hot too!... i love doing that... but thats the great minority of the time