3.4k replies
131k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There's nothing like...

finish the sentence

'There's nothing like the feel of the cool air or the gently gaze of a silky fabric brushing against a freshly bared pussy
Lurker
0 likes
There's nothing like the feel of a warm hand, softly touching your skin, as you sleep. Gently stirring your senses.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
there's nothing like you doll.
Lurker
0 likes
There's nothing like running your hand up a soft inner thigh and feeling the mound of her smoothly shaved pussy against the side of your hand
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is Nothing Like the Feeling of having Anal Beads pulled from Your Ass as You are starting to Cum, WOW!
Lurker
0 likes
There's nothing like my wife's slow, sexy, extended teasing blowjobs... Seriously.
Lurker
0 likes
..there's nothing like.. liking nothing..!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
there's nothin like...the Real thing.....
Constant Gardener
0 likes
There is nothing like shooting nine cannon blasts of scalding semen from my massive man tool, all over her wanton, enthusiastic and carnally gorgeousl face. But a good imagination helps.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Miss Sassy Pants
0 likes
There is nothing like having a fantasy fulfilled over and over again.
Lurker
0 likes
There is nothing like having great friend who Love you for you.
Lurker
0 likes
TINL grass stained knees
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
tnl
the taste of your sweet pussy in my mouth
Lurker
0 likes
TNL...seeing that completely satisfied look in her eyes, after she lost count of the number of orgasms she had.
Lurker
0 likes
There's nothing like the smell of a freshly opened can of coffee.
Lurker
0 likes
There is nothing like, hearing him cum hard, after playing together....its been so long.... =/
Lurker
0 likes
There's nothing hearing TearsOfAnAngel cum very hard smile
Lurker
0 likes
There's nothing like the feel of your lips tracing over my body.. soft puckering and wet traces lingering behind.
Lurker
0 likes
There is nothing Like Finding the perfect video to set the mood right.
Flirtatiously Fluttering
0 likes
TNL....the feeling you get when you know you are falling...and its even better knowing he is there to catch you heart
Lurker
0 likes
there's nothing like...

feeling the urge to stand up and fight again right after a great fall.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There's nothing like the feeling of her laying on your back naked.
Lurker
0 likes
TNL, out of the blue, for no particular reason, she looks at you and says, 'I love you'.

Knowing your going to get laid later then makes it even better
Lurker
0 likes
There is nothing like finding out someone you like, likes you back.
Lurker
0 likes
There is nothing like... Just holding the one you love.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
There is nothing like going three months in between baths and having my lover shave my face and
wash my hair, before I remove my dentures to go down on her.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
There is nothing like a nice strong orgasm after being sexually frustrated all damn day.
0 likes
There is nothing like - bringing your lover to the edge of an orgasm to the point where she is so close you can feel it in her toes, then slow down your pace to have her grab your head and pull it close to her pussy to make sure you won't leave again.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
There's nothing like hearing her moan my name
Lurker
0 likes
There is nothing like falling asleep with your lover talking in your ear. smile