eaten out by man or woman

last reply
45 replies
8.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never been eaten out by a woman; only by men. So I am curious: for those of you who have, which is better? And explain why, please.
Lurker
0 likes
women for sure...

we just seem to know instinctively what to do where to go.
Lurker
0 likes
Well I have been eaten out by a woman, and I have been eaten out by a man, but I have to admit, that being out by a woman was deff more pleasureable for me smile
Lurker
0 likes
As much as I love being eaten by a man and some of you guys are very skilled in this art form. I still prefer the performance of a woman.

Why is that? Not sure maybe it is the Taboo between woman., Could it be that when each is providing pleasure to the other, you know it may go on and on, infact maybe all night. When you know a man will soon what to get on to other games. Or maybe is because as woman we know other womans bodies and how she will best respond.

Maybe it is all in my mind.???
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think Women as whole are better at eating pussy. Maybe it is because we know what make us feel good so it is easier to know what would make the woman feel good too. I also have found that women spend more time exploring my pussy and can last for hours where most men will lick it to get me all lubed up and then they are ready to fuck. But there are many men who are very skilled pussy eaters too. Remember guys, and girls, practice makes perfect!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by older-wiser13
I'm not a gal---sorry! sorry!

But in light of LittleMissBitch's comment (one voiced often), could we have lessons for the guys???
I mean, it's a Win/Win result right? No? Right?

Suck on the clit and the cunt opening with your whole mouth. Eat her like you would an ice cream cone with your tongue, lips and teeth. Eat is the operative word. Taste it and like it. : )
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my experience, I have found that men are better at it. That always surprised me because it would seem logical that women should know pussy better. But the men seem to be more eager, and have better technique and tongue stamina .
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SweetPenny
In my experience, I have found that men are better at it. That always surprised me because it would seem logical that women should know pussy better. But the men seem to be more eager, and have better technique and tongue stamina .

I sort of agree that men can be better if they are eating mostly to give the woman pleasure. If they are eating just as a prelude to fucking then probably not. I like the feeling and intensity of a man's tongue. A man will usually try to literally fuck my pussy with his tongue. The thing a woman does better is the soft caresses and exploring with her fingers before she actually licks. I love the anticipation. I also like doing that to another woman.
Lurker
0 likes
Honestly the times I've had sex with girls I've been pretty hammered so I can't really tell you how great they were other than to say that it felt good at the time. I never say no to a good pussy licking from either a man or a woman. But if they don't know what they are doing then OMG it can get pretty boring. I've fallen asleep during it before. LMFAO. But one girl I was with I found her to not get into it enough. I think some girls get nervous about it. Maybe they're scared it will make them a lesbian instead of realizing that its just something normal that all girls do when we are drunk!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
its all in her response to how she is enjoying it.....hitting the right spot......gently teasing her swollen button......................sticky toffee sauce works a treat......just re-apply as often as she can stand it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 2706ali
its all in her response to how she is enjoying it.....hitting the right spot......gently teasing her swollen button......................sticky toffee sauce works a treat......just re-apply as often as she can stand it

as often as she can stand it !!!! surely not ........ that can't be right, you mean she stops you !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no he drives her wild she wants something more substantial
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no he drives her wild she wants something more substantial
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Women exspecailly lesbians.. They know what they are doing.. damn.. xD.
I t m u s t h a v e b e e n t h e p i l l s I a t e for B r e ak f a s t;;

R a g d o l l;;
A n n a l i e;;
< 3
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CassidyCumsFirst
Honestly the times I've had sex with girls I've been pretty hammered so I can't really tell you how great they were other than to say that it felt good at the time. I never say no to a good pussy licking from either a man or a woman. But if they don't know what they are doing then OMG it can get pretty boring. I've fallen asleep during it before. LMFAO. But one girl I was with I found her to not get into it enough. I think some girls get nervous about it. Maybe they're scared it will make them a lesbian instead of realizing that its just something normal that all girls do when we are drunk!

Cassidy, you must do it when you both are sober and see how great it can be. But the key thing is that whether it is a man or woman doing it, they must enjoy it. If they dont, then you wont either. And I have found that most women who do it, enjoy it. It is not a prelude to fucking. It is the main course!!

Men can be great too, but most just dont take the time to please the woman, they just worry about how fast can I get my cock in her.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Quote by CassidyCumsFirst

Cassidy, you must do it when you both are sober and see how great it can be. But the key thing is that whether it is a man or woman doing it, they must enjoy it. If they dont, then you wont either. And I have found that most women who do it, enjoy it. It is not a prelude to fucking. It is the main course!!

Men can be great too, but most just dont take the time to please the woman, they just worry about how fast can I get my cock in her.

There ain't nothing wrong with that comment! Haha For me the faster they get it in the better sometimes, know what I mean?

I'm not sure how much I like girls in a sexual way unless I've had a ton of beers or tequila shots. I love having threesomes with girls if guys are involved but not sure about the one on one. If I'm drunk and I can just lay back and let them go down on me then I'll certainly pick that as a better time than just keeping my panties on and hanging out. But I find eating girls can get a bit messy sometimes, and honestly I think my mouth is built better for blow jobs than pussy licking if that makes any sense. Unless a guy is watching us, then its a whole other story and I'll get really into it because I always want to be the best and win that competition!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry to reply as a man, since this is Ask the Gals, but had to throw in my two cents! I've always heard that women eat better pussy because they know what they like. But I've found different women like different things so as long as you communicate and are into finding out what drives her crazy, I think men can eat a pretty good pussy! I love to eat pussy and will spend as much time as pleasuring her as she wants. Love to make them cum as many times as possible and then finish off with a good fuck!
Lurker
0 likes
Women for sure. Although I have to say the best pussy licking I ever had was by a man, but overall women are much better
Lurker
0 likes
no contest, a woman
Lurker
0 likes
no contest, a woman
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I think Women as whole are better at eating pussy. Maybe it is because we know what make us feel good so it is easier to know what would make the woman feel good too. I also have found that women spend more time exploring my pussy and can last for hours where most men will lick it to get me all lubed up and then they are ready to fuck. But there are many men who are very skilled pussy eaters too. Remember guys, and girls, practice makes perfect!!

Darling Nikki that was what I was saying, only you said it where there could be not a doubt of the meaning.
Lurker
0 likes
ive never gotten ate out by a girl either but i so want to experience it! i hear that girls do it better than guys so im really curious to try it out smile
Removalist
0 likes
The best oral lover is the one who takes their time. Sex is no more relevant than age.
Lurker
0 likes
Men. If we must choose a gender. They learn better because they start off with no idea. Its all a myth that women do it better.
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely women because most men tend to do it as foreplay before a fuck where as woman will take her time and want to take me all the way to orgasm.

If the man is really into it and wants to take me to orgasm it can be equally as good. A man's technique isn't at fault but his motives in the majority of cases are different which makes the experience with a woman better for me.
Lurker
0 likes
i've always heard women are better than men but never experienced it. my boyfriend and ex boyfriend were amazing pussy lickers and would do it until i came, but curiosity does get the better of me..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have only been with one woman and she was the best ever!!

Its easier to touch a woman in the right way when you know the way a woman wants to be touched
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey Bella if you want to try I'm here.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
men better than women........so girls come on