Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Welcome to the United Corporations of America Options · View
WellMadeMale
Posted: Tuesday, November 16, 2010 11:43:40 AM

Just another assault on our way of life in this country and even...around the world.

Impending vote on Senate Bill 510

CREDIT - RTAmerica - August 26, 2010 - SAVE SAFE FOOD NOW – Stop S. 510 -
The Food Safety Modernization Act. We strongly support food safety, however S. 510
would ultimately make our food less safe, not more. In addition, the bill would
do so at the expense of health food retailers, manufacturers, and consumers of natural foods.

In this video, RT America interviews George Hemminger about this issue.

Growing your own food will be under the Department of Homeland Security and could well be so regulated that you would be committing a felony, planting your own vegetable garden in a few years.

What kind of facist world is this fucking country becoming?

Most intelligent people are introspective and doubt themselves while many fucktards are proudly over-confident. - a tip of the hat to Charles Bukowski
WellMadeMale
Posted: Tuesday, November 16, 2010 11:57:55 AM

Wall Street firms are the new tax collecting agent for the US government?

What the flying fuck is going on around us?

The Wall Street investors, which include Bank of America and JPMorgan Chase & Co.,
have purchased from local governments the right to collect delinquent taxes on
several hundred thousand properties, many in distressed housing markets,
the Huffington Post Investigative Fund has found.

What's Rupert Murdoch and Fox NewsCorps take on this crap?

Most intelligent people are introspective and doubt themselves while many fucktards are proudly over-confident. - a tip of the hat to Charles Bukowski
Woman
Posted: Tuesday, November 16, 2010 4:39:07 PM

WellMadeMale wrote:

I am unable to open the article....

But in regards to the first post about the thought of a government thinking of passing a bill to grow one's own food... I think that is so utterly ridiculous. And I am curious to know what they were smoking when they thought this one up? It would bring up so many questions; how would they regular it? What about the communities of Mormon's? Amish? Mennonites?

I know in Canada, my family has always grown our own vegetables and stored them for the winter as well. And it is now a tradition that my sister is passing onto her children as well.

Again. I think this is ridiculous. And the government should feel ashamed for being paid their salaries and coming up with these silly ideas.

Or perhaps this is one of those crazy laws that are passed? This one comes to mind... While most would argue that this is place where the people get screwed many different ways, in Washington, D.C., engaging in any sexual position other than missionary is illegal. For if it is indeed passed... you ever wonder what future generations would think about the United States?

Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Posted: Thursday, November 18, 2010 12:03:56 AM

ahhhh Wall Street, fucking Americans since 1792.

An anonymous party has found a solution to the whole Wall Street issue: