Lush Life - the movie

last reply
77 replies
7.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Artistic Tart
0 likes
The other night I went and saw The Social Network with a couple of roommates. Great movie, by the way.

Nicola's "we're nearing 250,000 posts" thread reminded me of them all watching the screen hit "100,000,000 members" in that scene of the movie.

So...when's the Lush movie coming out? I think that could be fun. Let's avoid the trap-door of casting other people.

Just tell us who would play you best in "Lush Life: The Story of Lushstories.com"?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Are we going based on similarity of looks or hollywood persona?

I have no stand out idea really. If anyone wants to cast me, feel free. I actually think that's more fun. I promise I won't bitch and complain if I don't like the choices either...
Lurker
0 likes
Megan Fox With implants, haha.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I think Joseph Gordon levitt can play a magic man named felix in a cameo appearance.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Are we going based on similarity of looks or hollywood persona?

I have no stand out idea really. If anyone wants to cast me, feel free. I actually think that's more fun. I promise I won't bitch and complain if I don't like the choices either...

I would say go on personality not looks, but if both fit, even better
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Remington
Ha, that actually sounds like an interesting idea. I'm sure someone can find a gun toting hill billy to play me..

How's Joshua Jackson fit for ya, Remington?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Mathew Perry, when he put on the weight.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CassidyCumsFirst
Quote by Remington
Ha, that actually sounds like an interesting idea. I'm sure someone can find a gun toting hill billy to play me..

How's Joshua Jackson fit for ya, Remington?

Haha, that works for me! I agree with using Megan Fox to play you lol.
Go check out my new story - How Did This Happen? - John's Story
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Indeed, a cool idea!

I'm so going with, Laura Prepon (Donna, from "That 70's Show")...I loved that crazy show lol. Always thought the character she portrayed was pretty laid back and had good taste in tunes smile. As far as the looks thing, we're the same height, she'd need to go brunette and her boobs are bigger, but eh, who cares.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hehe, nice idea.

Personality wise, I'd go for a Will Smith. But he doesn't look anything like me, so for the looks I wouldn't know.

Quote by CassidyCumsFirst
Megan Fox With implants, haha.

I don't know about that one, would be a bit too sweet. I'd say a Jennifer Lopez. silly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't think of any Hollywood people with my personality.

I've been told I look like Katie Holmes, Rachel Bilson and Stephanie Seymour. I'm willing to let any of them play my part.

Artistic Tart
0 likes
On vibe and personality, not looks- she'd be perfect for my part:

Olivia Wilde
Matriarch
0 likes
I haven't seen that movie yet, I think I'll wait for the DVD rental release.

Can you find me a Juliette Binoche without the french accent?

Maybe Liz would be available for the role?

Lurker
0 likes
Claude Rains ... Extra bonus reward if you can guess why?
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Okay, mods- I'm calling you out! Rocco, Lisa, Chef, Pixie, and all others too: who plays you in the movie?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Someone told me Shia Labeouf, so I will stick with that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm taking LadyX's lead on this and picking the personality type (because there is obviously no male yet born to match my gorgeousness!), and picking Brit comedian, Lee Evans

....and because I'm a nice guy, I'm gonna help out the sexy Doll and pick Cameron Diaz,

because in the movie she has a thing for me, and, well...........
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just want to be on set for the filming.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Oh I so want to be part of Lush Life - the movie but having trouble finding someone for myself
this is my bitchy mood, any suggestions?

edit: thanks for help, but one of me is more than enough on this page
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
Hmmm, maybe Adam Savage from Mythbusters for relative geekiness, fast-talking, and willingness to just dive into strange and unusual situations (not to mention my job was very similar to his, other than the cameras). For looks, maybe Val Kilmer? Either way, it'd be a cameo, lol.
Lurker
0 likes
oooo how fun..but ugh..ive no idea who id pick..
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch

Having seen your face before, I suggest:

Naomi Watts
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Quote by LittleMissBitch

Having seen your face before, I suggest:

Naomi Watts

hehee..works for me! ;)
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by She
Oh I so want to be part of Lush Life - the movie but having trouble finding someone for myself
this is my bitchy mood, any suggestions?

Wow, look at those eyes! Are they amber?

how about Marisa Tomei for you, She?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oooooo, good eye LadyX (pun intended). Maybe I should have let you choose for me too.

Oh, and awesome pick for yourself - hot!
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Thank you to my valiant casting hero MercianKnight. I had a feeling Cameron Diaz (the younger version) would be the natural choice based on my image gallery pics and I like her mischievous, fun Hollywood style, so I'll give her the nod for the incredibly thrilling role of playing me in the Lush movie.

I can almost hear the Oscar buzz already....
Lurker
0 likes
This is the only redhead I can think of. I'm kinda drawn like her too.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by NobeUddy
Claude Rains ... Extra bonus reward if you can guess why?

Sings: "Claude Raines was the invisible man."
"Out of sight!"

Points if you understand that reference. :P
The reviews are in. Here's what people are saying about FicklePickleTickle:
"BestCukeOnTheVine" - LusciousLola.
"Pickle juice rocks!" - curiousbutterfly.
"Pickles is really a jalapeño" - sw33tang3l
"Will someone make that guy sit down, my kids can't see the movie?!?" - Some guy in at the theater.
"Shouldn't he be wearing clothes if he's going to be in the wedding?" - Your mom.
"If FTP Eats A Pickle, Is That Cannibalism? " Nikki703
"FTP makes me wet. . ." - imhapless.
"Always thought he was dill but he's actually a sweet pickle." - kinkygirl.