sex during period

last reply
103 replies
19.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi, I have it right now. But I still feel kinda horny. So not having REAL sex turns me off. Now, some guy, while chatting, suggested that I have vaginal sex anyway. For me thats kinda disgusting. I cant believe men like that. I love stroking me, but sex must hurt, doesnt it?
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Daughter-of-Samurai
Hi, I have it right now. But I still feel kinda horny. So not having REAL sex turns me off. Now, some guy, while chatting, suggested that I have vaginal sex anyway. For me thats kinda disgusting. I cant believe men like that. I love stroking me, but sex must hurt, doesnt it?

No I've never found sex during my period to hurt. In fact, I've found it really fucking good, its just that it doesn't happen that much, at least not without me being sneaky about removing the tampon first.

I can admit that online right?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
No it doesn't hurt... it's just a bit messy. I leave it up to the guy to decide if he's into it, but it's not my most favourite thing. I'd rather just stick to anal sex during that time of the month.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A real sailor also sails the red sea!

I have had sex with women while they're on their period, no biggie. Just make sure to have a towel nearby since it can get messy as DD already mentioned.
Also natural lubrication might be a bit less so maybe have some lube nearby as well.
The only thing I won't do when a woman is having her period is oral sex. But my fingers and cock don't mind the bloody mess.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Lurker
0 likes
Ive never had sex while on but have masturbated and its no different at all.

I would only have sex though if the guy wanted to and brought it up, i wouldnt ever ask or expect him to do it
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
Nope it don't hurt..For me if I have cramps having sex actually help them to lessen..
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sassycheergirl
Nope it don't hurt..For me if I have cramps having sex actually help them to lessen..

Yep, an orgasm is one of the best ways to get rid of cramps
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It doesn't hurt at all. It does get messy though. Put lots of towels down first!
Lurker
0 likes
Not so much, I normally stick to giving oral and receiving anal while I'm on my period.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I might just be a punk bitch... But I do not like to sail the red sea. I'm cool with taking it easy for a few days.

Edit: forgot I wasn't a gal...
Lurker
0 likes
halexandria.org/dward481.htm

From the viewpoint of ancient civilizations, primarily Sumerian and Egyptian, a substance called Star Fire was considered to be nothing less than the life-giving extract from the divine menstrual blood of the Goddess. In its original form, Star Fire was the lunar (menstrual) essence of one of the fourteen birth Goddesses. But even in the mundane, menstruum contains the most valuable endocrinal secretions of the pineal and pituitary glands. The Oxford English Dictionary even goes so far as to describe the menstrual action as “an alchemical parallel with the transmutation into gold.”
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have done this. Neither of us really enjoyed it because we were so worried about the other.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
i do like to have sex when im on, i tend to get ratty and sex is the best cure ive found.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes i've had sex when its that time of the month. its messy but somehow i get really horny then. we find it best in the shower keeps us nice and clean smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
No it doesn't hurt... it's just a bit messy. I leave it up to the guy to decide if he's into it, but it's not my most favourite thing. I'd rather just stick to anal sex during that time of the month.

Okay, that's it....I'm gonna marry Doll. Oh crap, I'm already married...wonder how she'd feel about being a concubine???
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sassycheergirl

That's because of the contraction. Really does help.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Quote by sassycheergirl

That's because of the contraction. Really does help.

helps a lot : )
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
I might just be a punk bitch... But I do not like to sail the red sea. I'm cool with taking it easy for a few days.

Edit: forgot I wasn't a gal...

that's cool -your gal might need a break too -many times a woman needs to heal : )
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well know, my parts all seem to be water-proof, I always assumed that meant all liquids, and it does wipe up ok. If the mess is a real problem for ya, hell, do it in the shower... ka ching

THE RED MAN CUM-ETH

There are times she is kneeling out of obedience, reverence and respect. Those are the times it is okay to stand above her. But when she is kneeling because the weight of the world is just too heavy to bear … that is when You should be kneeling beside her.

Daddy has a lovely family - Daddy’s Little Family … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-daddys-little-family-.aspx

He is behind the curtain - Someone’s Watching ... https://www.lushstories.com/stories/masturbation/-someones-watching-.aspx

Some childhood memories return - Memories of Daddy … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-memories-of-daddy-.aspx

Just a ride in the country - Afternoon Distraction …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-afternoon-distraction-.aspx

She waits to keep a promise - Promises …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-promises-.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can be very messy and not sure I'd be up for it with a new partner but if feel comfortable and confident I have done and it's all good.
Lurker
0 likes
Never been an issue for the Mrs. and I. We call it "crime scene sex"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, I think it's unsanitary, especially if your lover wants to go down on you.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
my imagination or the flow increases when you fuck? It feels oh so good but a major cleanup job when its done hehe.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love sex during my period. And the bonus of it making the cramps stop, makes me wish I was fucking someone right now. It is a little messier, but then you can have sex again while cleaning up in the shower!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i think i get hornier on my period and so the sex is better and amazing! Ive been suprised at how many guys are ok with it and even suggest it first. A towel on the bed and its rock on! smile xoxox
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by cherryrebel
i think i get hornier on my period and so the sex is better and amazing! Ive been suprised at how many guys are ok with it and even suggest it first. A towel on the bed and its rock on! smile xoxox

same thing for me like now but my bf isn't home till next week :/
I love my brother's dick.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally i just feel yucky when im on and i feel gross and i get mega paranoid about mess so i only allow anal while im on and even then its rare. Every month my bf tries it, he says hes not bothered but it makes me cringe lol. I dont mind my clit being rubbed too but NOTHING goes in unless its ment to at that time lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sydnancy
Never been an issue for the Mrs. and I. We call it "crime scene sex"

Too Funny!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
... forgot I wasn't a gal...

How does one actually manage to forget this??
"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Lurker
0 likes
Definetely doesn't hurt. For some reason, most likely more hormones flowing (no pun intended) I am usually hornier than usual. Normally though I laugh with my man that it is his week of fun. If it isn't the heavy day I love to do it and use towels to keep it a bit cleaner. Although I haven't done this I think fucking in the shower at this time would help. Hey if your partner doesn't care, go for it!!!!