panty preference

last reply
43 replies
6.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi ladies. As you can see by my profile, I am a crossdressing male.

I would like to know what kind of panties you prefer to wear. I bought a few pair today. They are cotton, bikini style in pink and purple shades. I have tried a thong, but was not comfortable.

What is most important to you?

Comfort? Sexiness? Or the best combination of both?

Thanks!
Lurker
0 likes
i like Boy Cut panties, comfy, sexy and sassy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I usually wear Thongs or G-Strings because they look better with clothing and feel sexy. But I must admit at first it felt a little strange wearing them, not uncomfortable, but just different. But I got used to them quickly and they now feel great. And I also love boy shorts panties for lounging aroung at home. Comfortable and also super sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love boy legs!!! They are so comfy and i think they are sexy!
lirri-loo, 23.
on a self imposed drought.
going crazy, making friends.
Lurker
0 likes
Frenchies are definately the sexiest
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah if only wore 1 style for rest of my life I reckon would have to pick Frenchies here silly
Lurker
0 likes
Frenchies seem to be popular....will have to check them out
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Hanky Panky Low Rise Thong...

I've converted my entire panty wearing world over to this brand... they come in delicious colours. They are actually one size fits all (or most). And they are the most comfortable panty you will ever wear in your life... Nothing else even compares. I have proper matching lingerie sets, but for daily wear, these are far and away the best thing on the market.

PS. If you are a crossdresser or a bigger/taller woman, go for the "regular rise" style.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Hanky Panky Low Rise Thong...

I've converted my entire panty wearing world over to this brand... they come in delicious colours. They are actually one size fits all (or most). And they are the most comfortable panty you will ever wear in your life... Nothing else even compares. I have proper matching lingerie sets, but for daily wear, these are far and away the best thing on the market.

PS. If you are a crossdresser or a bigger/taller woman, go for the "regular rise" style.

Thanks doll. They look lovely and I appreciate your help.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like boy cut....comfy and sexy.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
boyshorts are my fave, probably over half of my panty drawer account for those type, the rest is split between bikini cut and thong panties.
Lurker
0 likes
I wear thongs, they did seem a bit strange at first but I feel a semi bondage/restriction thing happening which makes me feel rather sexy, stockings and suspenders have the same effect on me and they look great to. Thongs also feel very sexy when worn under short skirts and dresses. My favourite collection is from "Agent Provocateur"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
boy shorts normally, thong if im dressed up to go out
Lurker
0 likes
depends on my mood... but normally boy shorts... cause I can ran around the house in them... and they are comfy and sexy...
Lurker
0 likes
I heart Girls' boxers
Lurker
0 likes
usually I wear cotton bikinis to work, but prefer no panties otherwise.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
love my girls in boy cut panties not big on thongs but love new panties
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i know thongs can be sexy,but the allure of a silk french knickers,or a lace panties.....looks so much more appealing.....though i do understand how the thong teasing you can be enjoyable
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Boyshorts and Hipster..def the best choice (:
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by suezq

lol - throw in the occasional boy shorts or frenchcut and this would be my answer as well - i don't care for thongs - if i am trying to avoid VPL i just go without smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
I prefer thongs, they're comfy for me.. Second being boy shorts.. Or sometimes I go without..
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Quote by suezq

lol - throw in the occasional boy shorts or frenchcut and this would be my answer as well - i don't care for thongs - if i am trying to avoid VPL i just go without smile

You just need to try Hanky Panky brand. It's not a thong, it's pussy heaven!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i agree with nikki

being on the edge of the desert where it can get 90 even in the winter, i love how light a thong can be, and i love that i dont have to worry about any lines, and there is the bonus of it feeling sexy too... and you dont have to worry about them riding up... they already there

honestly they are not hard to get used to at all... and for those that find them uncomfortable, i wonder if they may be getting the wrong size or style..there are numerous styles of thongs
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for all of the responses. I was afraid that I would start a forum post and look like a complete loser because no one responded.RacMq2kUSB8DhgXX
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I dont wear panties, ever.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
you'll never guess what i like silly smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i like thoungs the most or with out anything on
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer bikinis. But I also can be very boring as I wear hi-leg briefs a lot too. You can feel sexy and comfortable at the same time.
Lurker
0 likes
G-strings and thongs are definitely my favourite... sexy and comfortable!