Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you meet someone off Lush for sex?

last reply
1.2k replies
142k views
5 watchers
10 likes
Lurker
1 like
Just wondered how many people would or have met others from here for sex?
Lurker
0 likes
no thanks
Matriarch
1 like
I am delighted to say that a few couples have actually met and married because of our site.
Lurker
0 likes
I've thought about it but a bit too wary to actually do it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For sex? There's only one person who is a member here I'd consider meeting for more than just a casual meet n' greet.

For coffee, drinks, a meal? The number is quite high!!!!!!!
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I want to say "Yes" but discretion and MM's valid comments prevent me.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I would have to get to know the person first online and on the phone/Skype before I actually met up with him or her. For casual sex/dating, I would be wary and ask before I dove in head first.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes i would have....because i thought she was special
Lurker
0 likes
Sure I would and have already talked about it to but for me and the person I am talking about hoping for more than just sex.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
I have met many wonderful people on Lush and have thought about actually meeting up with a few. But not sure if I ever will. Sometimes it is better to leave fantasy as just that. We may meet up and not like each other and ruin something wonderful we had. And since I am not looking for a relationship, more to lose than gain.

But I thank LUSH for letting me meet so many Wonderful, Interesting, Sexy People!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have no problem with the idea of meeting people from lush in real life provided I feel I know them and that both parties understand the other person's expectations from the meeting. While I do have plans in the works, I have yet to actually meet someone from here in person.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
I am delighted to say that a few couples have actually met and married because of our site.

Beef loin steak is after sex Nic; not coupledom or marriage!
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
Beef loin steak is after sex Nic; not coupledom or marriage!

You're right, I really shouldn't post here when under the influence
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nicola isn't it like breakfast time there? Awe who cares, drink up.
Matriarch
0 likes
Check the posting times LL!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Check the posting times LL!

For me, this post was made at 3:06pm, so the posting times seem to be set to whatever time zone you are in when you view it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would I? If the physical attaction is there, why not? Anticipate the members of Lush are better in intimacies than the general populace. Could be wrong but I'm all for it.
Lurker
0 likes
I would consider, absolutely. I've made some amazing connections here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes of course i would
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am new to Lush , and love it . I am of the impression that there are some really beautiful people here , not just sexy . A Lush Party would be a super affair , with no vulgarity at all . I enjoy lush to communicate with like minded people , for whom sensuality , lust and sex are very important and perhaps don't have a sufficient outlet in real life . In some circumstances I would like to actually meet and know someone from Lush .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only in a lovely dream ! x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I met someone of this site, not for sex though. I happened to be in the area so we had some dinner and a bit of a chat.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mercianknight
I want to say "Yes" but discretion and MM's valid comments prevent me.

So was that a sly way of saying yes, and then refusing to admit to saying it?

Welcome to the circle of confusion!

And to answer the question, no I would not.
Lurker
0 likes
it is a tricky one to say there are some real screwed up people in the world, i think just chating online would be best. and i guess the real trick is to see if they are pushy about meeting you then you know you have a nut bar in your way. lol
Lurker
0 likes
Sure I would. The women I chat to on here are sexy, fun and some, are available.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by SirLoin

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Quote by SirLoin

Ditto!

Van
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Quote by SirLoin

i knew it! What's your Schedule like on Sunday? Bring the wine, i'll take care of everything else.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.