Have you ever picked a fight?

last reply
13 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Going to a bar or somewhere alike and intentionaly provoke somebody in order to start a fist fight?

And if so, how did it end?
Lurker
0 likes
No, not my style. I have been started on though, some people do go out looking for it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SouthernerEroticer
No, not my style. I have been started on though, some people do go out looking for it.

ditto. Not cool.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Somehow I thought this topic would have been picking a fight just so you could have make up sex.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mercianknight
Quote by SouthernerEroticer

ditto. Not cool.

Same goes for me now if it is someone messing with my woman that's a different story all bets are off they are done for. Starting a fight is so not cool.
Lurker
0 likes
Never, but I did stand in between few times and at that point I had this urge to start one, lol, fighting is pissing me of so much that I want to fight! Go figure
Lurker
0 likes
When my husband was in the Marine Corp and would be on leave, I would fly to whatever part of the world he was in if he couldn't come home to the States. He would wear, depending on how long the leave was, his BDUs or sometimes his dress Cs. It seemed like as soon as someone saw the blood stripe or the insignia on his BDUs they were looking for a fight to see how "bad" the US was or their Marines. It got to be funny at one point for a bit but, it took up our time together so no matter what, after awhile, I would either bring something for him to change into or he'd make a point of putting on a shirt of a different color so we could have our time together.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was at work one night around a year ago and there was this dude who had taken a seat next to this girl sat at the bar. He kept buying her drinks even though he was still on his first. As time went on she got more and more drunk and he acted like the perfect gent he wasn't. When he began making motioning movements towards the door and pulling her arm etc., I asked where he thought he was going and he told me he was taking her home. I asked her if she was okay to go with him and she said no in a roundabout way so I told her to come out the back and I'd call a cab. I pushed him away and said, 'you're out of luck tonight, mate' and that's when he launched across the bar and grabbed me, full of rage, and pulled me over the bar punching and kicking. I landed a few good hits but this guy was pretty big and I wasn't. Was one of the three times my nose has been broken.

But after all that, I guess it's not really relevant to this thread because I never intended to have a fist fight with a tough guy who goes ape when he loses control.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't get in fights, as a general rule, and if I do have to... I don't fight fair. I'm not tough enough to do it. I don't pick fights, but there are times when I have the mindset of... Don't f*** with me, I will not take it right now.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Err, no... That's ridiculous.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm kind of laid back and don't pick fights. However, when I've had enough, I'm not opposed to finishing them.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Maybe I have, you got a problem with that? Well? Oh yeah? What the fuck you gonna do about it?
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
No. I value my health and ruggedly handsome good looks.

Why mess it all up with blood, booze, pain, and embarrassment?

Now, as a kid. Yea, sure. I probably picked a fight. Didn't we all though?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest
Going to a bar or somewhere alike and intentionaly provoke somebody in order to start a fist fight?

And if so, how did it end?

A bar? No. But I've started shit.