What Are You Wearing?

last reply
11.6k replies
392k views
5 watchers
130 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
1 like
ok, everyone is always curious, always asking, always sharing, so let's have fun with this - be you naked, sexy, dowdy, or just plain silly, go ahead and share with everyone!

this morning i am wearing a pair of Nike running pants; navy with a white stripe running up the side, a plain black tee, a powder blue hooded sweatjacket, and a pair of red socks decorated with with 'ho ho ho' in white and matching plain red cotton bikini briefs.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
1 like
rachel you no what i'm wearingheart<3<3.... exactly im nakedsmile so nothing
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by justinebaby
rachel you no what i'm wearingheart<3<3.... exactly im nakedsmile so nothing

I KNEW IT! you are SO busted! oh, and i'm on my way - be there in about 6 hours! ;)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like
OK, Im wearing black jeans, black boots and a dark purple low cut sweater. A black bra and thong too, lol
Lurker
0 likes
Blue Jeans. Long Sleeve Dress Shirt, Sweater, Tshirt, Boxer/Briefs, Wool Socks, Clod Hoppers
--Baby its cold outside.
Lurker
0 likes
UA boxer briefs and soccer shorts
Lurker
0 likes
lululemon capri yoga pants (black) and a deep red tshirt .... barefeet (the fireplace is on!)
Lurker
0 likes
Is that an invitation or what?
Lurker
1 like
very comfortable white women's secret pajamas pants, old gry T-shirt, cardigan and wolf sox
It's very morningly
Lurker
0 likes
I'm wearing swimming trunks ...goggles, aqualung and a pair of flippers on my feet - hasn't stopped bloody raining here in 9 days!!!!!! - actually ...blue, tatty jeans - black T-shirt - barefoot ....oh ...and "commando" if you really want to know the "low-down" - public holiday today ...so going to relax with a book in a short while
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A pretty dress... enjoying all this sunshine today
Lurker
0 likes
nothing but a smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you remove the beard, glasses, wig and tinsel from my avatar you will have what I'm wearing at the moment.
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
only a blouse
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It might surprise all of you but I am not wearing a Klingon costume. Umm I never have!

Oh blue shorts and Red V neck polo shirt and a watch (Suunto Stinger Pro diver) Umm nothing else
To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Blue Sweater Dress (Mid-Thigh), Boots, Thong and Bra
Lurker
0 likes
A sweet little smile
Flirtatiously Fluttering
0 likes
black yoga pants...grey hoodie sweater....nothing underneath ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A cute/cheesy christmas jumper with my leggins and furry boots lol
Lurker
0 likes
white jeans, black flats and a purple topsmile oh and black bra and white thong:) and a black cardigan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A watch (Suunto stinger Pro diver) a ring (gold wedding)
To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
Lurker
0 likes
zebra print boxers with lipstick prints on them. they're my pj's
Lurker
0 likes
Well,if iI am on lush it's a good bet I'm completely nekkid and I am
Lurker
0 likes
A white t-shirt with a map of Greece on it, navy blue under armor rip-off pants (stole from an ex), white nike socks, and a dark purple thong
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i am dressed as the Empire State Buidling!

Lurker
1 like
I am wearing pj pants, and a tank top, about to get naked and get in the shower now!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TearsOfAnAngel
I am wearing pj pants, and a tank top, about to get naked and get in the shower now!

Nice thought babygirl wish I could join you

Me just weaing my jeans and a couple of sweatshirts ITS FUCKING COLD HERE
Her Ladyship Verifier
0 likes
I am wearing a long sleeved shirt!

~ "She left the web, she left the loom,
She made three paces through the room,
She saw the water-lily bloom,
She saw the helmet and the plume,
She look'd down to Camelot.
Out flew the web and floated wide;
The mirror crack'd from side to side;