last reply
19 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies

Obviously its a well known fact that men have wet dreams, but do any woman experience similiar experiences.

Thanks

Lee
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
while i have awoke VERY aroused many many times, i have not had an orgasm in my sleep

i do know of 2 friends tho that swear that it does happen to them and without any manual stimulation
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OH! One time, it was so intense, I actually woke myself up!
Fantasy: imagination unrestrained by reality; fulfilling a need not gratified in the real world
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had orgasms in my sleep, but not sure if I was touching myself or not. But definitely did Cum!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I have had a few of these orgasmic dreams before. They are very intense and very life like. I usually wake up immediately as I get to the climax stage of the dream. For some reason they were even more intense when I was pregnant. I guess being that my hormones were out of whack it made me into a horn-dog, even in my dreams... lol
Lurker
0 likes
The more I'm single and I mean no dating or one knight stands; the more I dream about really hot sex with random strangers whom I will never meet LOL.
I usually wake on a sunday morning feeling all relaxed after a hot dream and I just have to climax!

a.s.a.p
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Yes, I have wet dreams, and I do have orgasms while sleeping... and they always wake me up. It's not a weekly thing though. When I do wake up I am usually laying on my back, and there is no manual stimulation involved. But I can also cum with no hands while awake using just kegals and dirty thoughts, so I think I'm a rarity with that anyway.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Yes, I have wet dreams, and I do have orgasms while sleeping... and they always wake me up. It's not a weekly thing though. When I do wake up I am usually laying on my back, and there is no manual stimulation involved. But I can also cum with no hands while awake using just kegals and dirty thoughts, so I think I'm a rarity with that anyway.

Good lord... What a scene. You in front of your computer kegaling away while your fingers furiosly hit the keys.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Good lord... What a scene. You in front of your computer kegaling away while your fingers furiosly hit the keys.

You should have seen me in the classroom at school. Sometimes staring at the blackboard with my eyes glazed over, I didn't even realize that class had ended...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had sexy dreams where I wake up wet and aroused, but I've never had an orgasm in my sleep.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by Dancing_Doll

You should have seen me in the classroom at school. Sometimes staring at the blackboard with my eyes glazed over, I didn't even realize that class had ended...

That explains a few things about one of the girls I went to school with. She'd be sitting there glassy-eyed in Calculus and then she'd close her eyes and her face would flush and then she'd grin. I always suspected, but never thought it could be done without some type of direct manipulation.

I found her attractive and distracting and fascinating. It did turn out to be motivation to go to Calculus at some indecent hour of the morning, though.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SweetPenny
I've had sexy dreams where I wake up wet and aroused, but I've never had an orgasm in my sleep.

My answer is the same as SweetPenny's
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't know if I cum in my sleep but when I wake up soaking wet I know I've been having some really good dreams!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
I have very intense wet dreams several times a month! When I wake from these heated dreams, my panties are as wet as they would ever get as a high school girl at a prom with my sweetheart! The details of the dreams are very foggy but the intensity of the orgasms are very clear! It happens and it is soooo good!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like most women it seems, I have never had an orgasm in my sleep, but I have waken up wet and aroused because of a dream. Once I woke up and I was actually humping the bed and receiving stimulation from it so I believe if I had stayed asleep a little longer that I would have orgasmed.
Lurker
0 likes
i have never had an orgasm in my sleep but have woken from dreams involving sex and ive been wet
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess I have. I have dreamt about having sex and I have had orgasms in my dreams.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had many sexual dreams where I've felt my pussy soaking or even been on the edge of orgasm. I do recall having two very intense sexual dreams and having an orgasm. Too bad I can't will myself to have them as I close my eyes to go to sleep. - lee
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Quote by lee000000
Ladies

Obviously its a well known fact that men have wet dreams, but do any woman experience similiar experiences.

Thanks

Lee

Yes, ever since my 1st one (I can't say what age I was) I have enjoyed these and woken up with the onset of my orgasm. Often they are deeply rooted in my fantasies and involve either people I know or total strangers. I know it's my body wanting sexual release and my mind makes it happen. I have found these to be wonderfully normal and a safe way to explore fantasies. Besides... a good dream can be the inspiration for an even better story.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It might be possible for women to have orgasms in their sleep, not wake up, and not remember whatever they were dreaming when it happened. For all anyone knows, it could happen a lot. The only evidence would be wetness, unlike with guys who would have ejaculate. I guess a squeez-o-meter would have to be inserted to prove this theory, but that might void the experiment.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust