Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

For $1million, would you go against your sexual preference for a weekend?

last reply
259 replies
14.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you're a straight guy, would you spend a weekend in another man's arms..... sucking, fucking, kissing?

If you're a straight woman with NO interest in women, would your spend a weekend going down another woman, have her go down on you, strap ons?

If you're a lesbian, whose never been with a man, would you spend a weekend doing all the things couples do? Sucking, fucking, kissing...?

If you're a gay man, whose never been with a woman, would you spend a weekend doing all the things couples do?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
ok hon I am bi so how do I earn my million
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HornyLylSlut
ok hon I am bi so how do I earn my million

Will you take an installment plan?

Lurker
0 likes
sure hon
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yep for $1 million.... Oh AUS or US..... hey you are not talking Zimbabwean dollars are you
To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
Lurker
0 likes
Let a man fuck me for a million, HELL YES,but only once and I'm gonna get him so hot first he gets off in minutes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ParMach
Yep for $1 million.... Oh AUS or US..... hey you are not talking Zimbabwean dollars are you

Whatever large number works for each poster!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kinkygirl
Let a man fuck me for a million, HELL YES,but only once and I'm gonna get him so hot first he gets off in minutes

Ahh.. a quick fuck would be one thing.. this is the WHOLE weekend. Fucking, blow jobs, kissing, him going down, maybe even anal?

I realize this thread will be most difficult for straight guys and true lesbians... thought it would be fun.

Lurker
0 likes
hell with it, get screwed by men every day, not in the good way, whats a weekend so still yes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like ladies and men so... What would I do to go against my sexual preference?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kinkygirl
hell with it, get screwed by men every day, not in the good way, whats a weekend so still yes

You need me and Dude to come kick some ass for you? Someone screwing with you, we'll handle it if you need! lol

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by XpinkyX

Ha.. good question?

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by XpinkyX

OK Miister, that's 2 of us and we want our money too. Fork it over
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HornyLylSlut
Quote by XpinkyX

Make It Three Of Us!! If I Do A Threesome With A Guy And A Girl, Do I Get $2 Million?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Quote by HornyLylSlut
Quote by XpinkyX

Make It Three Of Us!! If I Do A Threesome With A Guy And A Girl, Do I Get $2 Million?

Do I get to pick the guy and girl? Ha.. i know this thread kind of excludes those that are bi. I didn't think I should add any animals. lol

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tempting as the sum of $1m may sound, it would involve crossing two, rather than one, moral/ethical barriers for me, namely:
1. the homosexual experiences of kissing, sucking & fucking?
2. getting paid for it and realising I was also a whore?

Nope. Not even for $1m.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
Hey Knight we are all whores in one way or another but I understand the gay ethics, I live it everyday
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm with you there Kinky. We've all had sex at some point to get something out of it in one way or another.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
I'm with you there Kinky. We've all had sex at some point to get something out of it in one way or another.

yep I agree with Kinky, we are whores money or not at some time. I have morals and ethics, but this is a million and well two days.

lafayette I think we still have a dilemma with the bi's. the only solution I can think of is they have to give up sex with anyone (oh including themselves) for say 2 weeks. Am I being harsh maybe but it's a suggestion
To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
Lurker
0 likes
Do you realize how much money $1 million is? I'm totally straight but the answer is absolutely yes. The million would cover the therapy and then some.
Lurker
0 likes
Hell, fucking, no, and I don't believe Kinky would either no matter what she says
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't know if I could go through with it. Somehow I think I could handle the fucking better than I could the kissing and sucking. But, a million dollars is a considerable amount of money.

Lurker
0 likes
I`m bi so shit outta luck for the mill. otherwise fuck yea.4ioPDNP7jcx20GQO
Removalist
0 likes
Absolutely not, I'm not for sale.
Lurker
0 likes
no, im good
Lurker
0 likes
I'm don't think I fit in... but who knows... if the opportunity arose... I'd maybe do it...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have no sexual preference. i'd take the $1 mil tho.
"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them." -Marilyn Monroe
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by TopThis

Absolutely not, I'm not for sale.

But I definately am!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yep...but $1 mil must be in cash...lol