Head Grabbing during Oral sex

last reply
34 replies
6.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
When he starts running his hands though you hair it's only a matter of time before he holds your head so he can cum in your mouth.

Do you enjoy enjoy him taking control or do you pull away?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I love him taking control... it's a huge turn on for me.
Lurker
0 likes
I love him to take control but if i wanted to pull away at anytime id expect them to let me :P
Lurker
0 likes
Holding my head or hair is ok but lets not over do it. Trying to force your cock down a girls throat can be painful. I'll deep throat when I'm ready!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes- definitely a turn on -wish he did it more often -guess i don't need much direction : )
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Lurker
0 likes
I love to be dominated and i dont mind a gentle hand on the top of my head but hate it when he's literally forcing my head down, especially if he can feel im trying to pull away. Its just not necessary
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My gf grabs my head when I go down on her. Turns me on when she pushes me down hard during her big O.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I hate it. I rather go at my pace, not swallow his entire length to the point where I feel like I'm going to puke on him.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
I like it when he takes control, it shows I've got him excited to such a point that he's about to go past the point of no return. As long as he's not to rough or makes me gag I love it
Lurker
0 likes
I love it when the women lets me do this.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadySharon
I hate it. I rather go at my pace, not swallow his entire length to the point where I feel like I'm going to puke on him.

i completely agree!
Lurker
0 likes
Love him taking control. It is for his enjoyment, so whatever he wants.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would not want my head shoved down on his cock either, but, if I am reading the original post correctly, she is talking about just being grabbed by the hair.

I love that... I love my boyfriend grabbing me by the hair... especially during sex doggy style

One hand holding my by the hair, the other slapping my ass ... yummmmmm

getting hot just talking about it !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by myself
yes- definitely a turn on -wish he did it more often -guess i don't need much direction : )

tee hee hee!! Absolutly true!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love to swallow but want to control the pace and depth myself.
Jo, sexywife104
Lurker
0 likes
I would be disappointed if he didn't grab my head. It shows the intensity of his excitement. I do not want him to force anything though.
Lurker
0 likes
From my point of view, i think its offensive to try to force your penis down a woman's throat - she is giving the gift all (well, most!) men desire, she shouldnt be suffocated in the process! I would much rather allow a woman to go at her own pace, with a little breast fondling, hair stroking or 69ing than try to get my dick into her stomach!
Lurker
0 likes

Sometimes you have to let go.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
I love to be dominated and i dont mind a gentle hand on the top of my head but hate it when he's literally forcing my head down, especially if he can feel im trying to pull away. Its just not necessary

Im totally like this .. but who had the upper hand in a situation like this, especially if he crosses lines and gets too pushy

I mean HIS cock is in YOUR mouth after all
Lurker
0 likes
Then you better know your mate.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He's got a way of running his fingers through my hair that really gets me going, so I'm fine with it, plus I'm always pushing him deeper when he goes down on me, so no big deal...:-)
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
MAJOR turn on!
Removalist
0 likes
If he can move, I have not done/am not doing something right.
Lurker
0 likes
For my female lover I want her to grab my head and pull me in or sit on my face.
For my male lovers I want to go my own pace - no face fucking!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it! Even if he gets a bit force full its okay because if he likes it that way i will punish him later.
Lurker
0 likes
It happens to me all the time. She will grab my head and burries her in her sweet cunt. I just love the feeling as I tounge fuck her and suck her hard little clit. Smoother me in your juices baby!!!! What a turn on...
Lurker
0 likes
A little head grabbing is fine with me, to be honest, its a turn on. But I agree with PartyGirlMolly... I wouldn't like him to force anything.
Lurker
0 likes
Why do women feel like just because they pull their man's face into their cunt, that the guy has a fair choice of pushing down on her head? I do understand why it's said, but seriously, difference between the two: we aren't shoving anything down their throat to where their gag reflex could be triggered.

I don't like having my head pushed down if I'm not ready to take it all. If he starts pushing down when I'm not ready, I hope he triggers my reflex so I can leave...
Lurker
0 likes
I love to run my fingers through my girlfriend's hair when she sucks my cock, sometimes I'll simply rest my hand on her head, but not apply any actual pressure. If she wants me to apply pressure, she'll let me know.

As for her pushing my head down when I lick her pussy ... like someone else above said, it's not like I'm gonna choke or gag on her clit.