0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Which do you prefer? and why?

or

Lurker
0 likes
I like both and all inbetween. Some may have a preference, but I don't. As long as it's not too extreme, the personality is the decider for me.
Lurker
0 likes
neither, but if I had to chose it would be a heavier girl because skinny girls remind me of meth heads.SXVxi32GAwHjtTrQ
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really like girls who are nicely covered . One of my girlfriends was verging on the obese , but she was an amazing lover . Our relationship was more on an intelectual level ; but the mental attraction led to the physical . I am not really attracted to skinny women .
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like inbetween. I want something to play with, but too much of something just isn't right.

"So how does it feel to know that someones kid in the heart of America
Has blood on their hands, fighting to defend your rights
So you can maintain the lifestyle that insults this family's existence"

Security is mere illusion; yet in that illusion lies security.
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with HimesInu. Not too much, that it's uncomfortable, but not too little that it's not appealing. I like skinny, with average-fairly large sized breasts.
Lurker
0 likes
I would have to say in between also, too skinny does do a thing for me really, personality is the most important, having a connection with someone will make you attracted to them anyway they look.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Neither extreme you picture.... Someone normally proportioned for weight, height, etc. I like slightly larger breasts, C's nice
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your pics show obese or anorexic with the first one focused on her massive udders. Maybe if someone has a breast fetish but I find it gross.

Everyone prefers the hollywood look like megan fox or scarlett johanson not the runway model thin or the freakshow girls.

What would you call Playboy model girls? are they skinny or voluptuos? Whatever they are, that's what men want. End of story.

xx B.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by cokeheadbarbie

What would you call Playboy model girls? are they skinny or voluptuos? Whatever they are, that's what men want. End of story.

xx B.

Skinny/slender with voluptuous breasticles? Those gain my nod of approval.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Of those two choices, neither. My preference is in between. A little extra padding on a woman is fine, but the top one is too much and the bottom one looks like she's borderline anorexic. I mean, really, MY tits are bigger than hers....
Lurker
0 likes
I don't like either. Somewhere is the middle is preferable. But as the saying goes.. It's not what you got, but how you use it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Volupuous, the more to love and enjoy...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like skinny better, can't quite explain why either.
Lurker
0 likes
"Going to have to go with choice A here, Alex." One simple reason: girls should be soft; guys should be hard. The idea of banging up against bonier hips than my own just doesn't do it for me.
Lurker
0 likes
I would say voluptuous. What i mean is basically a woman with curves.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Either: IQ and Libido required.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Greatest secret that all young girls never learn: all women have something they like about themselves. all women have something hey dont care for trick is to find the good, ignore the bad.

the bad i CANT handle in either a woman or a man: dumber then a bag of hammers or the personality of a post.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the key is mental connection; having said that my women have generally been in between -- i do love the curves!
Lurker
0 likes
in between, don't like boney skinny, or too big. A nice build and not flat chested. I love a "D" size breast.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by john9999
in between, don't like boney skinny, or too big. A nice build and not flat chested. I love a "D" size breast.

very well said, may i add the size of a ass also matter to me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like slim women, not sure why though. Cury girls are great too but my preference is slim to semi athletic.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I really like both thin and voluptuous women. What really turns me on more than anything is wide hips and skinny waist. So Hot!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Flesh is sexy, bones are not. Sexy is a self image and doesn't come from a scale or calendar. I enjoy them all. But I prefer curves and shapeliness over boy lookalikes.
Lurker
0 likes
never saw aman who wouldn't rather lay his head on a pillow than a table----Voluptuous
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Taken
never saw aman who wouldn't rather lay his head on a pillow than a table----Voluptuous

Nicely put.
I love them all but prefer a full figured woman myslef.
Lurker
0 likes
Love a woman who has curves skinny women are a massive turn off most skinny women just look like they need a good feed
Lurker
0 likes
Voluptuous, every time!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Hammer49
I would say voluptuous. What i mean is basically a woman with curves.

I have to point out as a woman of neither extreme. It's good to have some meat to your bones and to have tits but you don't have to be three hundred pounds. I would say I woman should have no more then a 40% over all fat content to her body this isn't fat or anorexic. You also have to consider some females have a larger bone structure.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Give me the skinny type any day ...or night! "The close to the bone the sweeter the meat!" Yummy!