Would you do me?

last reply
190 replies
30.9k views
3 watchers
1 like
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
My husband really gets off watching me with other men. Two questions: Any guys interested? and Who shares this desire? Share your experiences with us.
Jo, sexywife104
Lurker
0 likes
you're looking good hun, and any guy would be lucky to get with you and your hubby,
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What an offer! Yes please
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i would do alot to you
Lurker
0 likes
Yes baby I would do you, from pa also. add me for a friend lets chat.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In a minute. Nice offer
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love older women, it would be an honor to be able to make love to you while your husband watches.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I would absolutely love to do you. Only after I kissed and licked
You all over.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes please
To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
Lurker
0 likes
i would love the chance at you.
Lurker
0 likes
Older women are such a turn on.........I would definitely do you babe!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I would love to! Your a very beautiful woman!
Lurker
0 likes
in a heartbeat.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
would love to do you while your hubby watched!
Lurker
0 likes
nothing like being with an older woman... smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would love to do you sexywife.... in fact i'm cupping my balls and stroking my cock to you pic at this very moment.
Lurker
0 likes
As an older man - yes in a New York second; I'd do him too if he wanted!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
sexywife104, it would be more than this male deserves to be allowed to "do you," as you put it. I would bring everything I've learned in 57 years to bear upon giving you as much pleasure as you can take, whether I "get mine" or not.

Be careful; is this something that hubby "thinks" he'd actually like to see, or is it the fantasy he enjoys? Some guys THINK they're ready to actually go through with such a thing, only to freak out when it actually happens (if not right then and there, then afterwards, sooner or later.) If he's no dead certain about this, it's a no-go.

Yes, this is a very prevalent male fantasy; I can't quote any actual numbers, but can empirically state that it's not at all abnormal, it's almost mainstream. I don't understand the attraction ( though I share it myself, and have for many years.) It's a funny thing; it both hurts and feels good at the same time.

More to the point, how do YOU feel about this? Are you simply willing to endure what must be endured, in order to please your husband, or is there something in this for you, too? In order for it to work, you pretty much BOTH have to want this, and want it badly. If there are any instabilities or uncertainties in the relationship, this will serve only to magnify them.

Some of this comes from direct experience, and some comes from being a bystander to the fallout.

Good luck with it; choose carefully (YOU choose, not hubby. If it works, maybe later he can choose, subject to your approval.)

Feel free to PM me if you like; I'll answer honestly as best I can, and I ain't afraid to say "I don't know" when it's appropriate.

Be safe; you are beautiful. I could wish you were closer!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You're very beautiful and sexy...Any offer to be with you would be appreciated...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I would love to fuck you hard with your hubby watching
Lurker
0 likes
Caw yeah!!!! You are shagable.
Lurker
0 likes
Damn right smile
Lurker
0 likes
It would be a pleasure to, as you put it, do you!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
In a heartbeat honey!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It looks like I am going to be the only one to say no. It has nothing to do with how you look or how old you are. I just am not willing to take a chance that the husband just thinks he is ok with it but then won't later go off his trolley and try to hack off my goolies.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would do you in a heart beat. Maybe you could teach me a thing or two or three...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
wow what a couple, I fantasize about it frequently. I would take that opportunity to pleasure you as long as we were conscious with your husband there watching it all!! Bravo to you both....