Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do women really like pictures of cocks on Lush?

last reply
81 replies
10.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey there ladies,
I have to say there is an abundance of cock pictures on this site and so I figure it was time to ask.
Do you like it when a guys sends you pictures of his cock?
Lurker
0 likes
Not exactly in the word/game category and those types of avs are against site rules anyways best to read up on site rules regarding that
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by willingone
Hey there ladies,
I have to say there is an abundance of cock pictures on this site and so I figure it was time to ask.
Do you like a guys avatar to be a picture of his cock?

What BB said. The rules for avs are on the page where they are uploaded, and read as follows:

Explicit genital photos and hardcore images are not allowed in avatars, nor the forums, and will be removed. Please keep them to your profile area.

This question was debated amongst the members over a year ago, and the consensus was that no, those images were not wanted in avs. And we do indeed remove the offending images.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not particularly. Especailly if in avatar but like already stated, that is against the rules. I much prefer pics of both men and women dressed sexy or if nude, showing just a little. I like the mystery.

And I really get nothing from a guy who, pardon the pun, shoves pics of his cock down your throat!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DirtyMartini
So...I can't post a picture of my cock here???
Damn, it is such a nice cock too...

Btw, if this picture is deemed offensive by the Lush Team, feel free to remove it...
My feelings won't be hurt too bad...

It will be removed, beheaded, deplumed (plucked, if you wish), eviscerated and chopped into serving portions before being marinated for three days in dry red wine with chopped carrots, leeks, celery; after three days, it is then cooked slowly in the same red wine marinade, and served as Coq au Vin.

Delicious served over tagliatelle, accompanied by the sauce that it was cooked in.

A decent sized coq will serve eight to ten people, so it's a group thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
edited my original as obviously I was mistaken. Av's seem to be fairly clean, so it is simply in the profiles.
DirtyMartini, you're hilarious. And Nikki703, great pun dear.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by willingone
Hey there ladies,

No, I don't.
Removalist
0 likes
Quote by willingone
Hey there ladies,

No.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have observed that guys with pics of their dicks are generally received less warmly than guys without. Not sure why.. besides cocks are ugly. And I guess guys with those pics come off as arrogant or dare I say, cocky.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by willingone
Hey there ladies,

No.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't accept any sexually explicit pics to my email. If a guy has a cock shot in his profile, its cool with me as long as he does not badger me to look at it and/or comment on it.
In custody.

I love baseball!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by gypsymoth
Quote by DirtyMartini

Btw, if this picture is deemed offensive by the Lush Team, feel free to remove it...

It will be removed, beheaded, deplumed (plucked, if you wish), eviscerated and chopped into serving portions before being marinated for three days in dry red wine with chopped carrots, leeks, celery; after three days, it is then cooked slowly in the same red wine marinade, and served as Coq au Vin.

Delicious served over tagliatelle, accompanied by the sauce that it was cooked in.

HAHHHAHAH awesome!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
I have observed that guys with pics of their dicks are generally received less warmly than guys without. Not sure why.. besides cocks are ugly. And I guess guys with those pics come off as arrogant or dare I say, cocky.

You guys crack me up!
Lurker
0 likes
i vote no too..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love a good cock picture in the profiles -makes me hot thinking about it. : )
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by willingone
Hey there ladies,

Again the answer to this is no. I used to get a lot of requests from guys asking me if i liked the pics of their cocks on their profile page.. i mean, seriously.. what am i suppose to say "oh yes, oh baby, yeah it makes me so horny".. Sorry but really NO. it does tend to be a make or break for me to be honest. If a dude has a pic of his cock they are not being added to my friends list. Plus many of the cock pics are fake anyway.. I do have to admit though, some of the pics i have seen have made me LOL, so thats a good thing.TRq3ZflcGYyyDyht

Ice cream + Candy = Yummy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sandrine
If a guy has a cock shot in his profile, its cool with me as long as he does not badger me to look at it and/or comment on it.

I agree, im not too fussed if you have them on your profile where i can ignore them but if you try to contact me asking if i like them or if i will comment then you will be deleted
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I absolutely love to see a nice hard cock. Guys, show me what you've got.
Jo, sexywife104
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
quite honestly, i get those mails from time to time that say 'hey, i added some pictrues, go check them out' and yeah, i do, and there they are, cock shots. honestly, i'm not offended, but really, it's not something i have any real interest in seeing - i tend to be drawn to peoples faces, that's what i find attractive - an anonymous cock (or vagina) doesn't really do much for me.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, I have to agree with Sprite here... I'm the kind of person that likes to get lost in someone's eyes... not their dick or vag.

Don't be afraid to show your face (: Or just don't show it and leave some mystery haha
Lurker
0 likes
The big juicy fat and long ones are fun to look at. And some make me laugh hehe. But its not like I get all wet to look at pictures of them guys. Hard to really be upset about it with us girls showing what we got too though right?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am with most everyone yet it seems no one says why.

Here is the thing.

Of course we love cock. But, we put the guy it's attatched to before the cock. For us to really get all hot and bothered by a picture of a cock, we need to have a connection with it.

Maybe by email. We talked and teased each other mercilessly and then you show us what we gonna have and by then we are drooling and dripping for it, or some other connection...

such as he has gone away and sending us pictures of the cock we had a few weeks ago and we remember the fun we had

these are just examples

There may be some that can just look at one, and get all hot for it, but the vast majority of us need to "feel connected" to it, and a relatively anonymous picture just isn't going to do it.
Lurker
0 likes
The only cock I want to see is the cock attached to morphines body..nothing compares to that.
Matriarch
0 likes
I was given a pass to adult friend finder (as they are a site sponsor), nearly every guy's profile image was a dick. It puts me off totally I have to say. Especially if it's small and under a fat belly and man boobs.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
I was given a pass to adult friend finder (as they are a site sponsor), nearly every guy's profile image was a dick. It puts me off totally I have to say. Especially if it's small and under a fat belly and man boobs.

Oh so true about the belly and man boobs!!!!! Even if it is impressive, I can' bet past the belly!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

IT SEEMS THAT THEY COME TO KNOW DIFFERENT SIZES OF THE SAME AND ENJOY THINK AND DREAMING WHICH ONE WAS THE BEST THEY HAD.................
Lurker
0 likes
Guys nothing will get your request to be friends deleted faster than the unsolisicted photo of your cock. Real or photoshopped.

I love cock, but I am more than able to make the request when the time is right

House rules or no rules.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Quote by gypsymoth
Quote by DirtyMartini

[img][/img]

Yummm.

The picture looks like a bantam to me, but I find it hard to judge cock sizes by pictures.
[url]http://[/url]
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by willingone
Hey there ladies,

No, not really; unles If the photo is artistic or the cock belongs to my lover.