In Control, or Controlled?

last reply
118 replies
11.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey girls, my wife recently brought up the subject that she likes being taken controlled of in a sexual situation. Not like a fantasy thing, more like a "tell me what to do and I'll do it". Do you feel the same way, or would you oppose this indefinately?
Lurker
0 likes
I love it!!

I do sometimes love being in control of the guy but more often i like being thrown down and taken biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I mst admit taking control is fun sometimes after a few too many cocktails but i much prefer being controlled. Like when he gently slaps my ass to tell me to turn over. I like him to be the boss- I'm not really a born leader lol
Lurker
0 likes
i love being in control, but it is also nice to be controlledsmile i like it both ways just depends on my mood:)
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I agree with MMonroe, I love it... and I think that most women love being controlled or dominated in bed as part of sexual play.

It doesn't mean that her desires in the bedroom extend to being told what to do, and dominated during the rest of your waking lives, but submission in the bedroom is an entirely different thing altogether. It's all part of the sex games. The level to which she wants to be dominated may vary, and may run from basic rough sex to more psychological domination, or even some dirty name calling. Again, it doesn't reflect on anything other than a way to play together and connect sexually. Just because she wants to be called a slut or a whore in the bedroom, doesn't mean she'd appreciate being called that anywhere else. But when it comes to sex, it's always fun to push the limits and break the rules...
Lurker
0 likes
in my life circumstances dictate that im in control of everything...so its nice to have one area where i can give that up for at least just a little while. too bad my partner doesnt really want to take the reins. but when it comes to my sexual desires, my husband just thinks im weird ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think doll explained well with it is like with my boyfriend and I.

I very much enjoy my boyfriend being dominant in the bedroom. I am sometimes tied up, spanked, told what to do, "made" do be a dirty bad girl. But, nothing is happening that I don't want to. I love it.

It is not all the time. Often, I am the aggressor. For examples, waking him with a blowjob and getting on top for a ride, joining him in the shower, drove out to where he worked in just a long jacket and had sex there, etc. While I may do things like that, when it comes to the control games, he is the one in charge. I don't do the tying up and spanking. You can break a nail that way, don't you know!

But, that is inside the bedroom (well, figuratively anyways since we dont just play like that in the bedroom), outside, I am an equal partner.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks so much for the answers girls, they were very insightful, lol
Lurker
0 likes
i need to be controlled.........
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
I would much rather be controlled..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes I love being controlled but other times I like to take control.
It really depends on my mood. Either way can be fun smile
Lurker
0 likes
I like being controlled by men or women. Being in control doesn't turn me on TBH so it never happens that way
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lovely_lady

I agree with Lovely.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to be controlled. I love feeling that my man desires me and wants me a sexual being and that my consent isn't exactly a requirement.
Lurker
0 likes
For me I like to be controlled, perhaps I might even go as far as to say I need it...I am naturally submissive in general, but also sexually...the inner conflict when ask/told to do something that you are not sure if you want to...the need and desire to please...that feeling is quite exquisite.
Lurker
0 likes
definately being controlled! just the feeling of not having a choice what to do its so exciting and really turns me on!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lovely_lady

I Totally Agree With Miss Lovely Lady!!
Lurker
0 likes
I like the back and forth of being in control and not. What I mean is depending on which particular sex act we are doing, either he takes control or I do. And sometimes there is a little back and forth to see who gets control. Its not fighting...just trying to put forth your sexual will. Anyway..that is what I like.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a bit of a control freak in everyday life, so it feels really good to let it go and be dominated. I'm not talking extreme, but, I LOVE to be "man handled"!
Lurker
0 likes
i loved being controlled
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love being controlled i make to many decisions in a day so its nice to just listen to someone else for a change.
Live Laugh Love and have sex like crazy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love being controlled, a little more than often! Being in control is good too, but being controlled really hits the spot!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it when he gives me commands, "What are you waiting for-Take your clothes off-Suck my dick-Stick the vibe in your ass and fuck yourself-Give me your ass-Suck your tits." : ) It feels good when he bends me over and shoves in to me or makes me stand over him on the bed so he can reach with his hand as far as he can go inside of me waiting for my juice to spill over him wanting some in his mouth. Yummmmm

But also, like to take him when he tired and worn out from a hard day. Strip myself, push him down on the the bed on his back, pull his pants off lift his shirt and suck or fuck him off. Love to straddle his face between my legs and love making messes on his face, chest, groin and legs. : ) sweet sweet
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sharing control works for me. Your turn next !! x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by swollen

would love to share control with you, but you know that already!
Isolation - A Tale Of Star-Crossed Lovers
By
hartclass & CumGirl

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hartclass
Quote by swollen

Me first me first let me control you both!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
Quote by hartclass
Quote by swollen

Me first me first let me control you both!

Ok Honeybee - guess you deserve something in return for your patience !! xxx
Lurker
0 likes
i like to be controlled, usually it goes like get on your knees, but i occasionally like a hardcore bdsm type deal.
Lurker
0 likes
I like being controlled, nothing sexier to me than a man in control and knows what he's doing.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TheSexyWriter
Hey girls, my wife recently brought up the subject that she likes being taken controlled of in a sexual situation. Not like a fantasy thing, more like a "tell me what to do and I'll do it". Do you feel the same way, or would you oppose this indefinately?

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this idea....i am a pleaser