ever do something in your life so stupid you regret it forever

last reply
48 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
told my best friend she was effed up. I shouldn't say things when I'm upset.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely! To many to count anymore. And, even though I regret and will remember many, pretty sure there will be more to remember and regret and learn from. : )
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes! But we learn from our mistakes.
Lurker
0 likes
fell in love with you but will never regret that
Flirtatiously Fluttering
0 likes
life is too short for regret - we all make stupid mistakes - the important is that we learn from them....i've done many stupid things too many to list here...just my opinion though
Lurker
0 likes
Getting a blow job from my cousin's fiancee at the time while i was drinking and driving on the way home. She was trying to wake me up. My cousin and her are now married and whenever I see her , I think about that moment :T
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can honestly say ive never done anything stupid but i do have a major regret that i will always beat myself up over but will never learn from simply because im too nice, too understanding and too forgiving.

I will always regret each and every time i allow myself to be taken for granted or walked all-over.
Lurker
0 likes
Have done some things I regret but we have a saying that "afterwards you look a cow in the arse " so no point in looking back you just have to learn to deal and live with it!
Lurker
0 likes
I regret not giving Dontholien the money to have her ears pointed (SOO sexy), and I regret not taking Kiki to Fiji with me yet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, but luckily there is this thing called DIVORCE!!! Well I guess I dont totally regret it because it gave me 3 wonderful daughters!!!
Lurker
0 likes
yes but there is no going backor I would change it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have...right after college my best friend and I moved into an apt. together. We have been best buds since we were 5yrs old but we are total opposites. Living together was a BAD idea. After the lease was up we didnt' speakk for 2 or 3 years. And know we are friends again.. but it's never been the same. I have huge regrets for that decision!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
I didn't buy the cupcake in the glass case at the bakery this morning with my coffee. If I go back, I know it will be gone...
Lurker
0 likes
Want me to make ya a cupcake anna
Lurker
0 likes
my ex moved on to different city and wanted to call it off because of long distance..and i let her go.. regretting it now..sad
Lurker
0 likes
I had no control, but its so stupid..I never got to see my mother.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Got married once.....
"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
too many to count - you'd think i'd learn.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
...my feeling is that, being extremely happy with where I am in my life, I can not regret a single thing...if I had done one thing differently, well...who knows...i might be a Republican or something...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
got caught making a dildo with a kit used to clone my own member...while standing in the kitchen at the firehouse...by the chiefs wife...
"The funny thing about firemen is, night and day, they are always fireman..." Gregory Walden - Backdraft
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SousChef78
...my feeling is that, being extremely happy with where I am in my life, I can not regret a single thing...if I had done one thing differently, well...who knows...i might be a Republican or something...

Hear Hear
Lurker
0 likes
trusting someone completely, with no jelousy or fear
Lurker
0 likes
Let her get away from me sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
not joining lush sooner...the most beautiful girls from all over the world are right here
"The funny thing about firemen is, night and day, they are always fireman..." Gregory Walden - Backdraft
Lurker
0 likes
Going out the night of June 30th, 2009
Lurker
0 likes
A few things come to mind sad but if we don't learn from our mistakes we are letting them get the best of us, so rather than try to erase them from my memory, i try to better myself and learn from what i've done wrong
Lurker
0 likes
hell yes and young enough to make a few more
Lurker
0 likes
oh hell yes and someday i hope to right all my wrongs