Casual sex

last reply
36 replies
5.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Is it cheating to hook up for wild lustful pure no strings sex?
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Depends. Not really enough information divulged. Who are you cheating, with casual...NSA? Did you tell some lies, in order to get into his or her panties?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
errr yes!

That's like asking if it's dangerous to play russian roulette with a machine gun
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by cherryrebel

errr yes!

That's like asking if it's dangerous to play russian roulette with a machine gun

Pardon my momentary threadjack.

It's more productive and less definite...to play russian roulette with a can of ice cold beer (violently shaken), then with both contestant's eyes closed, a third party shuffles the shaken can amongst five other unshaken and equally cold cans of beer.

Each contestant opens and gulps cans of beer until someone catches the shaken can, opened...in their face. (repeat this with six cases of ice cold beer).

Almost as messy, just as much a surprise, everyone lives to play another round. Drunker than skunks after several rounds of roulette!

Old college game 'we' used to enjoy.

Please, carry on with original topic.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by matureguy

I have to ask, since you didn't really elaborate - is the actual question:

"Is it cheating to hook up for wild lustful pure no strings sex - when I am married/in a relationship?"

Is that what you meant??

Van
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by VanGogh
Quote by matureguy

I have to ask, since you didn't really elaborate - is the actual question:

"Is it cheating to hook up for wild lustful pure no strings sex - when I am married/in a relationship?"

Is that what you meant??

Van

I assume so cos if you were single you wouldnt be cheating on anyone
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
If you didn't tell your wife about it, then it's cheating...
If you did tell your wife about it, then it's just kinky...

Next question...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
If you didn't tell your wife about it, then it's cheating...
If you did tell your wife about it, then it's just kinky...

Next question...

Dont think anyone can put it better than that, Dancing_Doll

My Opinion ... Its cheating unless your wife is with you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course it is - next question ! x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by cherryrebel

errr yes!

Pardon my momentary threadjack.

It's more productive and less definite...to play russian roulette with a can of ice cold beer (violently shaken), then with both contestant's eyes closed, a third party shuffles the shaken can amongst five other unshaken and equally cold cans of beer.

Each contestant opens and gulps cans of beer until someone catches the shaken can, opened...in their face. (repeat this with six cases of ice cold beer).

Almost as messy, just as much a surprise, everyone lives to play another round. Drunker than skunks after several rounds of roulette!

Old college game 'we' used to enjoy.

Please, carry on with original topic.

okkaayyyyy then. I was just using an example for comedic effect but sure, your way sounds err... fun lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would it break your partners heart if she knew? Would it put your relationship on the line if you were found out? Would you feel hurt if your partner had no strings sex with someone else?

if the answer is yes then, well, you know the rest.
Lurker
0 likes
Simply - Yes, of course it's cheating.

BTW, the drinking game sounds fun too!
Lurker
0 likes
What if your mate was doing the same thing would that be cheating?

Would you tell your significant other that you were going to"Just have sex with someone?"

Would you call your significant other and tell your mate "I just had sex with someone" after two of you had accepted such a plan?

If this falls in to your couples plan, then it does not seem like cheating to me. We have lived under these rules for almost 20 years.
Lurker
0 likes
You should ask your wife/ GF and then go with there answer. In my house it's a yes.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It's a no as long as your gf/wife permits, but i don't thing that can be achieved, thus yes it's cheating
Lurker
0 likes
If you are so uncertain as to ask a bunch of strangers, then probably.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by eviotis

Hahaha. Nicely put.

Reality is....unless you are in an open relationship/marriage then having sex with someone else...is cheating.
Lurker
0 likes
sadly, yes.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
its only cheating if you get caught LOL
The Linebacker
0 likes
If you're single that's the thing to do!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
If you do not get sex at home and get it elsewhere and he keep you happy? No its not cheating, it only benefit your relationship
Lurker
0 likes
Ummmm....I'm going to go with YES!!

Unless of course you have an agreement with your partner in which case it's more of an arangement you have as opposed to cheating.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes it is cheating if you keep it from your significant other.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Having sex outside of your relationship is considered cheating now? God! Is this lush or Nazi Germany?! WTF...
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
hehe Felix! Don't think anyone is being hardline here, especially given comments about mutually consensual extra sex partners! I think the issue that everyone's getting at is hurting the feelings of a significant other. If mature guy is single or in an open relationship then its not an issue!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi
Quote by eviotis

Hahaha. Nicely put.

Reality is....unless you are in an open relationship/marriage then having sex with someone else...is cheating.

It all depends on your status with your love/friend...
If you share an emotional bond then it will affect that in a negative way, for sure.

"The Gods that smiled when you were born
are laughing now."
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by matureguy

it depends on the relationship you are in currently and what expectations your partner has shared with you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes it is, but one night i have thought about doing even thought its wrong, so I won't.
Its the thrill of it being wrong and doing somebody different.