Best sex toy for your money?

last reply
49 replies
13.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So im doing some online shopping, and im lost in the world of bullets and rabbits and anal ticklers...

I want something that my girlfriend will enjoy over and over again. Any ideas?
"The funny thing about firemen is, night and day, they are always fireman..." Gregory Walden - Backdraft
Lurker
0 likes
In the uk we have a ann summers site and they sell a toy called the g spot rabbit , so good I've broken two with ethusiaim
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think probably the best for the money would be the hitachi magic wand.

We plan to get one as it appears to have gone down in price dramatically. I know I have seen it on sale for under $40.

It's great for couples too.
Lurker
0 likes
Personally I had a waterproof jackrabbit and loved it but make sure you get the battery case closed completely because batteries are not waterproof sad I plan on investing in another quite soon!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by gigit_girl
Personally I had a waterproof jackrabbit and loved it but make sure you get the battery case closed completely because batteries are not waterproof sad I plan on investing in another quite soon!

Bummer about that. The wand does seem neat but im definitely thinking of an external/internal deal. I did find one on adamandeve.com that has the dildo head or whatever, and then an anal thing as well. The rabbit vibes and the jackrabbits seem to be quite popular too though
"The funny thing about firemen is, night and day, they are always fireman..." Gregory Walden - Backdraft
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I too am looking for something for my wife...looking for a remote controle small little thing she can have in her and I can stimulate her when were in public...lots of questions like how long can she keep it in her, and how comfrorble are they? great question
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Speaking as the original Woman.... Here are a few things I think every woman should have in their toy chests...

1) Smartballs, I find them highly erotic when I wear them in public as they are my secret. I exercise my pussy and my body at the gym, then go home and am so worked up by the time I get home everything that is hard looks good enough to use. These little exercise balls are great for day wear, and help to keep everything properly exercised, keeping you feeling nice and tight. Plus... when you sneeze later on in life, no need to worry about wetting your pants your muscles will be tight.
2) A glass toy, there is just something about a glass toy. I would suggest something with a good base, for then you can use it vaginally or anally. Temperature play is lots of fun as well!!!!
3) A g-spot vibe with a flaterish/big head... tie her up and go searching for her g-spot and watch her squirm. The flat head is also good for her clit as well.
4) Personally I hate rabbits, and know many women who do as well.
5) I've not toys yet specific for anal, but I have been looking and researching. If you are looking at a plug, make sure that the base is big enough, and lube is used.

Could always get an anal plug, smatballs, and vibrating nipple clamps. Ohhh make the nipple clamps vibrate... she squeezes down and squirms in her chair??? Excuse me for a little while!!
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hitachi wand with attachment.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hitachi magic wand for sure. it will have her cumming back ;) excuse my pun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i want to try the hitachi magic wand and the G-spot vibe.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How about something that both of you can enjoy. My wife loves her Fun Factory XL Share dildo. It is amazing how good she is at fucking my ass with it, be both cum extremely hard while playing with it. It is really hot to watch her and a girl friend fuck each other with it. It is an incredible toy! And if you want start out a bit more reserved there is the regular Fun Factory Share dildo, the insertable ends are smaller and the large cock end is smooth and less aggressive.
Lurker
0 likes
Thinking of placing an order [url=]Bondage collar[/url] ? There's nothing worse than not being sure about placing an order for some toys you [url=]Bondage collar[/url] want because you're not sure how honest the people you're dealing with are, how long they'll be around and whether or not they really even care about you (beyond getting your hard-earned cash!). Well, my philosophy for this store [url=]Bondage posture collar[/url] has always been to make it the "Victoria's Secret" of [url=]leather blindfolds[/url] . I love that place!! (Most of the lingerie you see me in here is from Vicki's!) The reason I love that place is that, they take care of you, everything is pretty and everyone is so nice and helpful. Your package comes wrapped nicely and you really feel good about making a purchase there [url=] Leather hoods [/url] .

**********************************************************************************************************

[url=]bondage collar[/url]
[url=]leather collar[/url]
[url=]bondage posture collar[/url]
[url=]leather blindfolds[/url]
[url=]Leather hoods[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife really likes her Little Chroma by Jimmy Jane. Buy it from overstock.com and you'll save a good bit of money. Still 80 to 90 bucks though. I paid 125 through jimmy Jane. Expensive but my wife always has multiple orgasms with it. Feels good on my balls and shaft too
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The toy chest in my room is filled with toys, but oddly my girlfriend always reverts to the same toy. Its called the Petite something Vibrator. The Spencers near me sells them for like $30. Its about 3" long and comes with a few different shaped skins for it, but she used it without the skin. Strong vibrations for its size, she like to use it on her clit while we have sex.

We also have a rabbit and a pretty think g-spot vibe but she doesnt like those (shes oddly tight even though we have been having sex for 4 years and I have some girth). She says they hurt her.

We have a glass vibrator that got used a few times. It was kinda cheep and vibrations were weak.

Recently we got a vibrating plug that she LOVES and a Leaf Touch. The Leaf was like $140 but its rechargable and has a nice shape to it.
Lurker
0 likes
I love my bullet..multiple speeds and it gets me going fast......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Whatever you decide on, look on eBay for the best price. I've saved a bundle getting the same brand-name toys there that the regular on-line shops mark up ridiculously.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is really where I get very, VERY envious of the ladies. Such a wide variety! I've used a simulacrum, and that's fun. But it's that, my hand, or a partner. That's about it.
My novel, The Society, is available now in the Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/The-Society-ebook/dp/B00BPF9U2I
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It really depends on what you are looking for. Do you want something for clitoral stimulation? G-Spot? Anal? Combination of these 3? Do you prefer vibes? Dildos? Plastic? Silicone? Glass? I prefer to spend a little more and get toys that I know will last. Many of the less expensive toys work fine but do not last long and in the long run you pay more when you have to replace them.

But it is great that we have so many choices!!
Lurker
0 likes
I love my Lilo Bullet. Multiple speeds and it gets me cumming fast.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love that you will do this for your gf just like what that lush lady above said(& she is yummy!!)

i loved my rabbit though it died (from over use..lol)

the hitachi is good as it plugs in & never dies but is VERY intense

good vibrations has a sale on jimmyjane1's which along with the lelo i soooo desire!

go to diff websites & read reviews....each vibrator does something lovely...all about pref...

happy toying!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
o.0 Dancing_Doll has yet to come on and say Lelo? Is she okay?

And on a curious note - what are smartballs and how do you use them?
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by MoonlightSerenity
o.0 Dancing_Doll has yet to come on and say Lelo? Is she okay?

And on a curious note - what are smartballs and how do you use them?

I was trying not to sound obsessive...

But uhmmm... ok... LELO! lol

Soraya is best. If you need to get a cheaper version go for the Gigi.

DD has spoken.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I was trying not to sound obsessive...

Too late for that...... But still - I have a question for you - if you can't get Lelo what would be the next best thing for a poor student?
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by MoonlightSerenity

Too late for that...... But still - I have a question for you - if you can't get Lelo what would be the next best thing for a poor student?

Hmmm....

When I was a student, I just bought $20 Pocket Rockets to be honest - but they only hit the clit. Still, for the super-cheap cost, they definitely do the job. They're also easy to hide and don't really look like a sex toy. I had a dildo too with anal beads attached, but I wasn't a big fan of it. And I had a few other things (a vibrating bullet and some other weird plasticky egg type thing that I wouldn't really recommend).

I think the rule is - if you don't want to spend a lot - go for a very simple type sex toy model. Don't go for something too fancy because the reality is that the quality will just not be there, and the motor will probably rattle and it will break easily. Pocket Rockets are pretty indestructible and just take one battery. It's definitely a good option if all you're looking for is a clit-vibe.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Hitachi Magic Wand.....Make sure to get the curved attachment. It is heaven on earth.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27
Hitachi Magic Wand.....Make sure to get the curved attachment. It is heaven on earth.

The wand is amazing!

We borrowed one recently from a friend. Wow.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1 brain
2 fingers
3 glass toy
4 everything else
Lurker
0 likes
Sybian is wonderful, absolutely fantastic, but way too expensive. So I have to agree with the lady on top of me (pardon the expression)