Skype Sex...

last reply
23 replies
5.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So my loving girlfriend and i are exploring the idea of having sex on the webcam. It seems exciting, so i think this weekend we are gonna try it out. Has anyone else tried this and how did it work out?
"The funny thing about firemen is, night and day, they are always fireman..." Gregory Walden - Backdraft
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by FireGuy
So my loving girlfriend and i are exploring the idea of having sex on the webcam. It seems exciting, so i think this weekend we are gonna try it out. Has anyone else tried this and how did it work out?

YES....curious minds want to know!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ummm... Firstly... I must pimp my latest story, which is about Skype sex/masturbation. Look in my signature, "Sharing is Caring at Work". I enjoy it lots, and there will be a few installments of it.

Secondly; it was awkward at first. I'd never been on cam with someone I did not know, so you might not have that.

It is lots of fun when he starts telling me what he wants to see, where to put the camera, which toy to use etc... Just be patient with what you feel comfortable with and what she feels comfortable with. Go slowly, and build up each others confidence. Remember no matter how confident a person is with their body, shower her with praise about how she looked when she does something. Like when she arches her back, and her breasts are thrust higher, compliment.

When he watches me, he likes the camera where he gets to see all the goods. My breasts, my pussy, and wants my body closer to the end of the couch so he has a better sight. BUT the few times I've asked him I want to watch his face while he masturbates (not all the time!!) ... he forgets and keeps the camera on his cock. This is for me personally... and not all women would mind either or. Just remember everyone likes and appreciates different things.

Wait. Does this make me slutty because I have advice?

Hold the phone. Do I really care?

Ummm... Nope.

Nevermind!!!!
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Woman
Wait. Does this make me slutty because I have advice?

Hold the phone. Do I really care?

Ummm... Nope.

Nevermind!!!!

haha...love it.

we got on omegle.com and she found a girl that wanted to watch, so we let her. it was kinda nerve racking at first, but once i was inside of her i forgot all about the camera. this is kinda like a stepping stone towards attending a swingers party and having sex in a room full of people.
"The funny thing about firemen is, night and day, they are always fireman..." Gregory Walden - Backdraft
Lurker
0 likes
When you can't be together, I think it is great fun to do.
Lurker
0 likes
I tried having sex on the webcam, but we found that we kept falling off
Internet Sensation
0 likes
At first I thought this was about you two having webcam sex with oneanother.
But from what it seems you're inviting an outsider to participate in/watch your fun, am I right?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not Into Web Cam Sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SirLoin
I tried having sex on the webcam, but we found that we kept falling off

Oh you make me laugh so much Sir!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you can't be together physically, it's a great experience. The first time I was shy as hell- I often forget I am on cam and do embarrassing things, which doesn't help.

If neither of you has done it, it will be a fun thing to explore together. It feels incredibly naughty too, which is a delicious bonus. Just make sure there is no chance of interruption on either end!
Follow my blog! Latest post: Shake Your Bootie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
*mutters about falling off the couch, off the bed, hitting her head, accidentally hurting oneself....
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Lurker
0 likes
If the idea excites you you'll most likely find you'll enjoy it...I've personally done it so many times I'm positively bored of it so I only do it once in awhile now.

If either of you are a bit nervous I find a couple of glasses of wine sorts that out in a flash silly but yeah, don't drink too much and then sit on the edge of the bed while you do it....I assure you that it hurts when you fall off ><

No, if you're apart, or even just looking for a bit of company it's great - but make sure you don't make her feel like a performing monkey, and keep up the compliments the whole way through....it's easy to feel almost sleazy on cam.

It can be very sexy, especially since you can watch yourself too....

Anyway, go for it and enjoy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah, everyone is thinking you're going for individual camming for each other..?.. or, is it like you said the one time: the two of you performing together for the thrill of it?

either way, it's a fun rush. it's that extra something naughty. it's sex-in-public without actually being public.

with the two of you, the audience really kinda makes or breaks it. having some person being a "director" can be great, but just as easily annoying. i kinda recommend turning off the sound alert for any comments, that way you're not always wanting to know what they said & you'll more naturally just glance over every now and then to catch a compliment or comment.

solo for each other..?.. well, everyone's already given GREAT advice for that. i will tell you that typing with one hand is TOUGH! hahaha!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OH yes, I've tried it. It's OK, but seeing her naked on the computer is just not the same, besides there's always a chance you might gum up the keyboard.
Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It is definitely a good way to spice things up. have a good time with it.
Lurker
0 likes
I am in a long distance relationship with a marine so this is pretty active in our relationship. it is so so much fun i love it and so does he ;)
Lurker
0 likes
hmmm. for me, I feel like phone sex would be better. Talking dirty and letting your mind fill in the blanks. But it certainly couldn't hurt to try sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
nice sound interesting and i wanna watch it... then i decide if i will do the same...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love it
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I find that women are more open to cum facials through than in person.

- don't forget the clorox wipes -
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
I find that women are more open to cum facials through than in person.

- don't forget the clorox wipes -

Then you haven't been hanging out with the right women
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've done it many times and although nothing can ever compare or replace skin on skin, Skype sex can be a great alternative and with the right partner, it can be A LOT of FUN!

Happy Skype-fucking!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
SKYPE can be great fun,. I have a few close friends that play on Skype with me and my husband.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)