Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Which is hotter.. first kiss or first fuck?

last reply
658 replies
64.1k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you were finally alone with your Lush crush in real life, would you pounce on him/her for lustful sex or would you go for a long hard passionate kiss first?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
I would go with the long hard passionate kiss first..
Lurker
1 like
Kiss is definately way hotter!
Lurker
0 likes
A passionate kiss is way hotter than the first fuck.
Lurker
0 likes
That first Kiss.....I can re-call all my first kisses!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely the first kiss!
Lurker
0 likes
That would have to be the kiss followed by the sex. This is our Lush crush!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with RockhardRides... First kiss and first fuck - all at once...

Hehe i don't waste any time.
Lurker
0 likes
A long kiss followed by lots of long fucks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First kiss!!!! first time sex can be a bit awkward at first because it takes a couple at least 2 or 3 goes at it to establish what each wants and enjoys etc. But first kisses are perfect every time. I remember when i first kissed my boyfriend, we kissed for about 2 and a half hours on my front doorstep (it never occured to us to go inside) and he left with the most humongous hardon.

Now that was something I will never forget - BLISSS
Lurker
0 likes
Hot first kiss could lead to HOT first sex
0 likes
I agree the first fuck is something that give people nerves that would possibly make them vomit, however to me the first kiss is even worse. It's awkward, when do you go in for it, when do you stop these thoughts race through your mind. Never forget the way you kiss sets the tone for the rest of the relationship and how your SO may view you - so in my opinion first kiss for sure
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Majority rules, once again smile.
First kiss, definitely. Are you kidding me??

I, as I'm sure most others do, totally get turned on and lit up by that first encounter of lips meeting, tongues intertwining, heated gasps of breath against each others' mouths, hands roaming over shoulders/backs/hips whilst that first kiss is evolving into....mmm so much more :).

First kiss, is special!
Lurker
0 likes
The first kiss would be the thing that sets the tone....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That luscious first kiss.. I can still remember when my Man gave me our first kiss it was so passionate and full of love. Just thinking back on that first kiss warms me from my head to my toes.CkM8w0bo1dgIoxpB

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Lurker
0 likes
First Kiss Definitely !!
Lurker
0 likes
Love the first kiss. If the first kiss does not work, there will not be a first fuck.
Lurker
0 likes
first kissheart because it magical like first time.. sex is special but you no the person.. first kisses is like you like them and you want to show themsmile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First kiss, but I also remember the first fuck with everyone I ever had a meaningful relationship with. But that first passionate kiss, mmmmmmmmmmmmm, lasts forever!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Neither...it is the time between the first kiss and the first fuck that blows them both away!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I would stand really close. First letting his scent wash over me as we stared into each others eyes. Then I would kiss him, letting him feel all the love and passion I have for him in that first sweet kiss.
Lurker
0 likes
would go with the long hard passionate kiss first.. then would think abt the fuck!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Most definitely long hard passionate kiss first (:
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kiss so exciting and innocent, opens up a whole world to explore. Still exploring it
Lurker
0 likes
For me my first kiss was the best thing i ever done.
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely First Kiss...First Kiss Says It All....
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I would have to say first kiss!
Lurker
0 likes
First kiss. It was electric and wonderful and I still remember it. First fuck was a disaster.... lol. But we got better at it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First Kiss ... and all the feelings heart