playing on cam?

last reply
39 replies
5.6k views
0 watchers
4 likes
Lurker
0 likes
How does everyone feel about playing on cam?
Lurker
1 like
It's great!
Lurker
1 like
I've done it a few times, I have to feel confident with the guy. But I still prefer the real thing!
Lurker
0 likes
Nothing is better than the real thing. I don't have a problem with playing on cam.I have to feel comfortable and I want the woman to feel the same way
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Its great, not as great as the real thing but it works.
*DeliaStar*
Lurker
0 likes
It can be really fun at times. Its fun to see the look on some women's face when they see the size of my cock lol
Lurker
0 likes
Certainly . Myself i think its fantastic, I love being able to watch people playing,Both Females and males pluss if my partener is feeling erotically charged we do the same, Theres just somthing about seeing a real sized/shaped woman on here xxxxxxxxxxxx
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Love it! I've always enjoyed women watching me stroke myself, either on cam or in person
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never have, but would consider it. She and I would have to be comfortable with each other.
"Sometimes you have to believe in someone else's belief in you before the belief in yourself kicks in" ~Les Brown
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
long as it's c2c and i can see who's watching me, i'm happy, love to play on cam smile get a real thrill out of it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm up for it...can be fun if you are both comfortable.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it, with the right person. It's great for long distance relationships, helps keep things spicy and intimate.

I'm still not 100% comfortable on cam, but am getting there. And the more comfortable I feel, the more fun it is! Master loves to watch me, that is for sure.
Follow my blog! Latest post: Shake Your Bootie
Lurker
0 likes
Would have to feel very at ease with my cam partner.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not my thing, besides I do not trust the online security. I hear too many horror stories about things falling into the wrong hands.
Lurker
0 likes
so lensman , just say when , i love camming
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I LOVE playing on Cam...
It has to be the right person, and we have to be happy with what we both want...
I find I love being watched (i'm an exclusive exhibitionist - get to know me and I'll share anything)
Its a huge erotic thing, don't know why, but its the same as mutual masturbation, but by proxy...
Lurker
0 likes
never done it, but been told it is fun with the right person....... Maybe time to learn.....
Lurker
0 likes
I've never done it, would love to try it sometime though, i bet it's a real rush!
Lurker
0 likes
My inner adrenaline junkie is jonesing to try it out, but I'm entirely too self conscious! Stupid brain, it always ruins my fun silly
XX
BB
Lurker
0 likes
Well betty if you wanna try it i'll be happy to help haha x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love doing it if I have a good partner, hate it when the other person just takes off on you when they get done. Exception: if I've been camming for 2 hours and i think it'll take another hour to get off I won't blame the other person for having to go (hour is a long time to wait after all, especially if the you’re not horny while you wait.

As for the security matter, I usually just avoid showing my face with people I don't know really well. That way even if some fucker goes off an records me and slaps it up on xtube the probably of someone actually connecting it with me irl is very slim (especially where I live).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once there is trust there , it is almost as good as being in the same room. Just seeing someone become aroused with you is a big turn on
Lurker
0 likes
I love watching ladies pleasure themselves, both on cam and in person!
Lurker
0 likes
I love it! I love putting on a show. It could never be as good as the real thing but its always a lot of fun.
I only do it with someone I'm totally comfortable with though
The Linebacker
0 likes
OK I've done that! But then it scares the shit out of me thinking about that video falling into the wrong hands!
Lurker
0 likes
I would not do it....I know from the past that I was on a site and saw a clip of a friend of mine that was put there by a guy she had trusted....when I told her she checked it out and freaked out ....it took three months and her lawyer to get it taken down....so you really have to be sure who you play with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have done it with a couple of girls from here (after getting to know them) and it was absolutetly amazing. I'll say its the closest subsitute to the real thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'v never done it, dont know anyone to do it with !!! but would love to try it if i had the chance.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with Nikki703, too risky!
Lurker
0 likes
I've never done it, and I have absolutely no interest in doing it.