Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In one sentence tell how you feel when you have an orgasm!

last reply
96 replies
7.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
omg i can't put an orgasm into words... i sat here for 5 minutes trying to figure out how to word it.
Lurker
0 likes
amazing fantastic great loveable need more.
Lurker
0 likes
yum yum yum yum
Lurker
0 likes
In my (very humble) opinion, I don't think there should be a way to describe orgasm in words. Although words are probably THE most powerful medium to express most things, I think that Orgasm is a special case and that we can use similes etc but there is nothing that can describe the euphoria that occurs at the moment of orgasm (esp. if it is a mutual one).

Just my two-pence worth
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
like there's an earthquake happening inside my body
Lurker
0 likes
just fantastic awesome with the one i love my Sky
Lurker
0 likes
Alive,complete.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
An orgasm feels like a sexual supernova.

FYI. A supernova (plural supernovae) is a stellar explosion that is extremely luminous and causes a burst of radiation that often briefly outshines an entire galaxy, before fading from view over several weeks or months. During this short interval a supernova can radiate as much energy as the Sun is expected to emit over its entire life span.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Plop, plop...fizz fizz, oh what a relief it is.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
It starts as a warm wave from my core and flows through my body to my fingers and toes, then reverses and like an electrical shock blasts straight to my pussy turning me into a quivering puddle of goo.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

An orgasm feels like a sexual supernova.

FYI. A supernova (plural supernovae) is a stellar explosion that is extremely luminous and causes a burst of radiation that often briefly outshines an entire galaxy, before fading from view over several weeks or months. During this short interval a supernova can radiate as much energy as the Sun is expected to emit over its entire life span.

omg that's an awesome definition of an orgasm!!
Lurker
0 likes
It must be my Birthday
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SirLoin
It must be my Birthday

like i've been filled with champagne from my fingers to my toes and shaken
Lurker
0 likes
Having an orgasm feels like I've taken a high voltage surge and nearly knocked unconscious.
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
FUCKING AMAZING!!
Lurker
0 likes
A power tingling from my balls to the head of my cock and back down to my knees.
Lurker
0 likes
I've never had a true one so I don't know.. surprised(
Lurker
0 likes
fucking earth shattering
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
when you are one with PEACE LOVE and HARMONY within yourself the world and the universe lol

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 😇

Lurker
0 likes
One word...euphoric
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
like I'm falling and being lifted up at the same time, my body erupting like a volcano, shaking like an earthquake, funneling like a tornado, and flooding the place like a gorgeous waterfall.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
rainbow

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 😇

Lurker
0 likes
a wonderful explosion releasing tension and pressure from my entire core
Lurker
0 likes
A tension that begins in my core and radiates to my extremeties before being released in a most amazing and powerful release that leaves me lightheaded, breathing hard, and unable to think for minutes!

It's a run on but it is still one sentence ;)
The Linebacker
0 likes
Unrivaled explosive almost electrical ecstasy!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
What's an Orgasm?
Lurker
0 likes
Come over and I show You
Lurker
0 likes
I'm on the next plane!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
An out-of-body intense pleasure trip.