Gang-Bangs !

last reply
31 replies
6.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anyone with a real gang-bang experience, how was it ??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wnt to one, but I just watched. It just wasn't my thing, and looked kind of degrading to the two ladies that were there. Although they seemed to get off on it. I just knew I wasn't going there
Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by BigDaddyRich
Wnt to one, but I just watched. It just wasn't my thing, and looked kind of degrading to the two ladies that were there. Although they seemed to get off on it. I just knew I wasn't going there

Yeah, it's not for everyone, but I think the point is to get into (and enjoy) some dirty and degrading sex. I don't think anyone would go into a gangbang expecting any romance or intimacy.

And for the record, no, I haven't ever done one... but they are fun to write about.
Lurker
0 likes
Even though i love being dominated im not into the whole degrading humiliation thing so i wouldnt go for one
Lurker
0 likes
Nope, but I actually think i'd be quite sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not for every body is true.
Physically enduring
Lurker
0 likes
Certainly not for even most people, but for those into this type of party, in can be mind altering. I would not look for to it on a regular basis, but from time to time WOW.

I do not find it dirty or degrading, but pleasurable and satisfying. Mostly they have been planned and expected, but a few times they just happened.

You need the confidence that when you have had enough it will be enoug
h.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i been in one gangbang it very much fun smile
The Linebacker
0 likes
I have participated in a gangbang and watched several gangbangs. Very wild to watch!!!
Also participated in 2sum swaps.
Lurker
0 likes
Been in a few.... i found everyone of them tiring but fulfilling
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It would not be digrading. It would be the oppisite. I would'nt want to be in one, though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They definitely are a very different thing. I think it matters if you know all the people or not, also it is definitely a thing that i could never see as a regular thing. I have been in 2 one with only people I knew and it was a complete different experience then the one where I didn't know everyone. Something that I may do again
Lurker
0 likes
I have only been involved in one gangbang, entertaining clints one night, ended up with 3 german businessmen and my partner in business, I loved every minute of it, I didn't think it was dirty, it was sexy, couldn't do on a regular basis, way too sore the next few days.
Lurker
0 likes
I should have added that I did not find them degrading, or negative in any way. But If you are looking for a justification for your actions and want to avoid personal responsibiltiy, one could call a gangbang degrading.
Lurker
0 likes
I have personally been in multiple gang bangs and have no complaints, I've done gang bangs from 3 guys to 9 guys and every single time was amazing and special in its own way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have not but fantasize about doing it. And it's fun to write about!
Check out my tumblr and follow me: indecentespresso
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Espresso
Have not but fantasize about doing it. And it's fun to write about!

And you write them so very well too.
Lurker
0 likes
It has been my number one fantasy for many years. The subject of most of my stories in fact. I finally turned fantasy into fact recently but it was only with three men and to be honest it wasn't really any different to a threesome! I think I may have to try and organise something more but not really sure how to go about it!
Lurker
0 likes
fantasized but never performed. Any offers? lol jk
Constant Gardener
0 likes
From the perspective of someone who has been invited a few times to participate, I would not say that the primary principal was in any possible manner....degraded, humiliated nor abused.

I would not have participated if it were otherwise, or I would have attempted to reign in the other (man/men) if the situation appeared to begin spiraling outside the agreed upon boundaries...previously discussed.

I've enjoyed four such occasions in my life, and each woman - called the shots and directed her production. And it's certainly not for everyone. But we all have our limits, don't we?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
I've been involved with continious (for me) sexual sessions with many different partners a number of times, but mostly was only with one guy for most of the time except when they were changing over. So is the "gang" the amount of guys? Or the number of guys that are with you at one time?
Lurker
0 likes
always wanted to try it
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No I haven't thought about it of course....who hasn't! Don't think I could ever do it though because when it comes down to it, it is to degrading.
Seduction isn't making someone do what they don't want to do. Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No I don't think it is a degrading act.

When I first did it I was with people I know well. And I have also done it with strangers.

Most of the time I did not have any issues. But things can go out of your control sometimes. You just have to draw your line and know when to say 'No'.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I haven't been in one or watched one. Kinda curious about them.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never done it, and have no interest in it.
Lurker
0 likes
I've tried it a few times and can honestly say it's different every time. Each time feels like amazing, but they all have there positives and were very different, I just can't put my finger on it. All 4 times I did vaginal, anal and oral.
Lurker
0 likes
Hmmm...sounds like something many of us here can arrange to actually participate in... the First Annual Lushstories Orgy!! Then we can have experiences to generate more stories...
Lurker
0 likes
I have done 4 gangs from 4-5 men . for me I was asked to participate and I was scared the first time . After I wasn't sure how I felt. The guys were fun and during the sex things got pretty wild but as I siad I have done more since. But not degrading for me.