last reply
11 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i like to tease.. so tell me, guys..
what kind of tease do u like, honestly??
any great experienced that started from just a simple tease, maybe.. who knows rite.. lol..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tease includes so many things, from looks to words, to clothing.

Clothing that moves around just enough for quick peeks is most erotic, because you kind of have to keep looking to catch the right moment. And when you're lucky, you have to freeze the image in memory. Short flouncy skirts, just loose enough tops... these get my heart pounding.

What about attitude? You could do the innocent thing, like you have no idea this is happening. or you could do the naughty tease where he suspects you know exactly what you're doing. Both are hot, but the naughty tease can really send me up the wall.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Sometimes an attempted stolen look is all it takes for me to chase. Sometimes that means more than a full come on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sillyndelicious
any great experienced that started from just a simple tease, maybe.. who knows rite.. lol..

striptease, but don't take all day because then it gets annoying
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nah, striptease is too forward. Maybe i'll just do everything around the house from dusting to cooking with bare ass or bare chest.. And see if it's going to be a good tease. Lol.. Kidding, but still a 'might'.. =p
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by sillyndelicious

Sexy but not slutty clothing. A touch here, a touch there. A flash of skin as she goes for a shower. Pushing her ass against my groin as I stand behind her, holding her. Nails raking down my thigh as I drive. If you want more, tease and find out.

"So how does it feel to know that someones kid in the heart of America
Has blood on their hands, fighting to defend your rights
So you can maintain the lifestyle that insults this family's existence"

Security is mere illusion; yet in that illusion lies security.
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
I love a good tease. From flirts to suggestive smiles, to sexts, sexy email, all the way up to her making and keeping me hard without release for as long as she wants. I love the sexual tension and the way she can drive me wild until I MUST have her. Of course, I give as good as I get....
Lurker
0 likes
Teasing is wonderful, in my opinion, its whats keeps a relationship fresh and exciting, the best ones for me are, the playful touches, and the sexy whispers, and now in the internet age, sexy texts and emails are great.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the best tease my girl always did to me is when she wearing her mini shirt and i saw her beautiful ass and talk some dirty words that really turned on, i can't control my self to touch it and fuck her
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Teas? I like Earl Grey and Darjeeling.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like it when a girl touches my leg under the table, especially when we're surrounded by people or in a public place.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Tight sweaters and t-shirts (especially without a bra) are quite a tease. Eye contact and a smile and gentle touches on my arms can be very stimulating. Any contact under a table (leg against leg, resting a hand on my leg) is arousing. My wife is an expert with “inadvertent” brushes against an erection with her hands.