Top Five Deal Breakers

last reply
36 replies
4.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Name your top five deal breakers when it comes to women (that you would consider having a relationship with).

PS. if you have more than five, feel free to elaborate.
Lurker
0 likes
5. "I have an ex-boyfriend who was kinda violent." Next.

4. "I'm trying to work things out, but I thought I'd give a go." Next.

3. "Your the smartest guy I've ever met." Check please.

2. "Oh!? You have a daughter, how cute." Face palm.

1. Anything in which religion is a good guide to moving on.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
1. I become her whole life within a week.

2. Bad or boring sex.

3. Children.

4. No sense of humor. I hate people that are looking to get offended.

5. Stupidity... Actually who am I kidding, I don't care about that...

5. Smells. Bad breath, body odor, other.

Also I'd like to add. The girl who has about ten guy friends who attempt to fuck her everytime they are in the same room yet she insists that they are her good friends and are just joking around. Yeah, those chicks are a pain in the ass too. Not for some quick fun. They're great for that just not for buying flowers for.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1. Jealous and/or possessive.
2. Controlling
3. Narcissistic
4. Selfish
5. Petty
6. Unwilling to forgive
7. Sorry, but unwilling to give or receive head is a deal breaker. Those of you that know me, know why I say this.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1) No sense of humor.
2) Married/in a relationship/cheating.
3) Violent/abusive (drunk or sober).
4) Illegal drug use.
5) Militantly anti-something that is important to me.
6) Intentionally cruel to people or animals.
7) Arrogance.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
1. "Oh, oh...fuck me, fuck me good and hard...Daddy!" Gong
2. "This is Jimmy, that is Suzie, over there is Thomas, and my youngest, Tracie. All their fathers are out of their lives!"
3. "Oh come on, you just ate me out, why do you / I have to shut the bathroom door?"
4. "Don't cum in my mouth!"
5. "Have a seat, don't mind the mess, I just moved in." (9 years ago) Looks like a bomb went off this morning.
6. "Are you an animal lover? I have nine cats, three dogs, four gerbils and a weasel. They are all indoor pets. The horses aren't though."
7. "Wanna have a foursome with me and my mom, and...Dad?"
8. "Dayum, dude...drugs and booze make sex great, I always get waxxed just to do you!"
9. "I'm looking for a new bootlicking slave boi, you'll do just fine."
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
* Textasaurus-Rex.
* "Oh, I see you like to read the Cosmopolitan..." Relationships and sex can't be learnt from a half page survey. Or are us mere males really that simple?
* Like, says 'like' in like every sentence, like multiple times. Like, go read a book or something.
* Underarm hair.
* Drives unreasonably slowely, with face planted against the windscreen, on the inside lane, holding people up.
Lurker
0 likes
1. Bad Hygene
2. Selfish
3. Lazy
4. Always right, no matter what...
5. Jealous
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1. No personality or poor one at best
2. Drama Queen (no expliantion needed)
3. Pity party most of the time (aka poor poor pitiful me)
4. Klingon (cant be around you engough or no free time at all)
5. Speed Demon (aka i love you after days or weeks)
6. Druggie
7. i am always right 1000% of the time.
Bouncing is what Tiggers do best!!!!! So can i make you bounce?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1. You can't get a word in edgewise.
2. Snobby of bitches about everything.
3. Dry hole.
4. When your fucking her, shes watching tv, or staring into space.
5. Compares you to her other boyfriend or husband and your on the loosing side.
6. Complains about the size of your penis.
7. The word whatever more than once.
8. Asks you how much your worth within 5 minutes of sitting down.
Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
1. If she cannot handle the fact that i look at girls then she is already gone in my book.
I'm not a pig about it and stare, and wouldnt ever talk to another girl in front of my GF,
But if i'm gonna get a slap on the arm for looking at a short skirt at the mall, then you gotta go sorry.
2. If our idea's of "Kinky" are far apart from each other, then we should end this now, no matter how
much we like each other. If wearing crotchless panties is the most kink she likes, then me asking her
to blindfold me first when she ties me up and uses a strap-on on me, will be awkward for us both at best.
3. I am not arrogant or conceited about having a high IQ, likewise, i am not afraid or intimitated by a smart
confident woman, and it matters none to me if she is successfull in her job, Good For Her. But honestly
if your going to be bitter and spitefull towards me everytime i'm right about something, then your
digging yourself into a hole. I would never say " I Told You So" just to rub your face in it for being wrong.
I'm all about building this relationship up, and will admit it when i'm wrong and give you kudo's for being
right even if my pride takes a hit. It would be nice if we were both right all the time but its not going to
happen. Leave the score keeping to sports, cards, and video games, and we will be just fine.
4. My choice in religion and gods is between me and those, them, him, her, it, or whatever, that made me. I will
not force, or include, myself or you, in a religion or belief that you or i do not follow, so please dont do it to me.
5. Lastly, If in getting to know you i find out your life is one long series of drama movies and that you are not only the
lead actor, and in fact not a victim, but directed it, wrote it and produced it, I WILL RUN SCREAMING FROM THE ROOM!

Hope this wasnt to long a post but i needed the release TY
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by eviotis
5. "I have an ex-boyfriend who was kinda violent." Next.

You just excluded at least two-thirds of the female population there, friend.
Stock answer to most forum questions:
Some do, Some don't

Love blindsides us all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
1. I become her whole life within a week.

Yeah, this one.
Lurker
0 likes
Who said I wanted a relationship?
0 likes
1. No Sense of humour
2. Not career minded...no focus - buy bye
3. Materialistic
4. (Like Felix said) - you become her whole life within a week - RUN!!
5. No hobbies outside of our relationship
6. Can't carry on an intelligent conversation and she just keeps going..umm hmm when you speak.
7. Lack of sex drive
8. Doesn't like dogs
9. No sense of excitement and willing to try new things (white water rafting, bungee jumping etc)
10. Doesn't like to travel
11. Lazy
12. Doesn't like to keep a clean house / car
13. Judgemental about your religious beliefs
14. She has a crazy mother (sign of what's to come)

Just to name a few
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
1) No sense of humor or sense of the being glad to be alive or happy to be with you.
2) Not open-minded enough for you (not just sex, but in general)
3) Does what she has to to keep you from meeting her friends or family (=she is not proud of what you both have something together because you are below her station).
4) Doesn't really show an interest in you (if anybody)
5) Has character issues from drinking, taking drugs, to dishonestly, selfishness, etc.
This could be a long list! lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with you there Miranda. A person who has been in a violent relationship does not want to go through another so is giving you the heads up.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
1 Brainless Bimbo

2 No control over spending money

3 Chain Smoker

4 Easy girl

5 Too proud of her beauty
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
In no particular order and many overlap in one way or the other:
1. Puts faith (religion, paranormal, new age, superstition, homeopathy, etc.) over reason
2. Divaesque a.k.a. self obsessed attention whore and drama queen
3. Lack of humour
4. Lack of intelligence
5. Unable to see things in perspective, including one's self
6. Endless complainer

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
In no particular order :

1) Overall stupidity / lack of education
2) Bad hygiene / bad manners
3) Pretentious
4) Dependant
5) Fat

Honorable mentions :

- Close-minded
- No sex drive
- Unhealthy habits
- Unfaithful
- Overly materialistic
- No social conscience
- Lazy
- Insecure / jealous
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In no particular order...
1. All over the place in terms of appearance, gives no care about how she looks or acts.

2. The opposite, constantly tries too HARD in public, wearing too much make up or acting differently.

3. Always talking about religion, no need to bring that in so much!

4. Constantly trying to contact you and talk when separated. Give me some space!

5. When the girl constantly refuses to carry on conversations, kinda makes the relationship feel pointless...so yeah.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1. Jealousy
2. Low intelligence
3. Prudishness
4. Bad hygiene
5. Poor grooming.
Lurker
0 likes
In no particular order
1) controlling
2) jealous
3) snobby
4) bad hygiene
5) drama queen
Lurker
0 likes
Bad hygiene, (B.O, bad breath etc)
Dirty clothes
Drug user or excessive drinker.
Physically or mentally abusive.
Infidelity

There are many more, but those are at the top of my list.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
1. passive-aggressive
2. stupid
3. lazy
4. shitty lover
5. doesn't actually exist
0 likes
Drug user
Bad hygiene
Has a poor sense of judgement
Very egoistical
Just plain out rude
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Since this is top five and there are many more deal breakers than that, here we go...

1. Control Freak. (Stay the hell away from me.)
2. Super Conservative. I don't think I could take dating a close-minded Republican who doesn't believe in marriage equality, economic equality, and host of other things I hold dear to me.
3. Jealousy. (Never trusts me with other women or always snooping around in my stuff.)
4. Unhealthy body type. (I take health very seriously. Your health and how you maintain yourself tells me a lot. If you don't keep your health and fitness, you don't respect yourself so I how I expect you to respect others in general?
5. Grossly high maintenance and materialistic. Thinks money is the be all end all and cannot live without excessive and expensive playthings. We all enjoy them, but I do think there's such a thing as overdoing it. To the point you look down on those who can't provide those things.
Lurker
0 likes
1. Selfishness/inconsiderate
2. Alcoholic. Nothings wrong with drinking unless you're doing it a 9am, at work, and before I'm home to see you.
3. Cheated on another guy. Chances are higher to cheat again if you've cheated once. Circumstances may vary.
4. Uneducated. I may not be a Brainiac But I'm no dummy
5. No sense of humor. I like a lady that can make me laugh and match my silly sense of humor.
Lurker
0 likes
1. Communist
2. Jehovah's witness
3. Farts more then me
4. On death row for murder
5. Favorite character from sex and the city is Carrie.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Hero_
1. Communist
2. Jehovah's witness
3. Farts more then me
4. On death row for murder
5. Favorite character from sex and the city is Carrie.

ok, fair enough... umm.. how often do you fart, tho?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.