Boxers or Briefs?

last reply
270 replies
30.6k views
2 watchers
4 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Outta curiosity, what do you guys prefer? Boxers, briefs, boxer-briefs, ooor commando?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a boxer briefs type of guy. 90% of the time... the other 10% I go commando. Gotta let the boys have some air sometimes. haha

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Boxers that is until I go riding my significant other, motorcycle or horse. Boxers ride up into the *Most* uncomfortable ways when doing one of these three. Then it is usually commando
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Sw33tAng3l
Outta curiosity, what do you guys prefer? Boxers, briefs, boxer-briefs, ooor commando?

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Commando whenever I can.
Lurker
0 likes
stick with boxers at all times
Lurker
0 likes
Briefs = work Boxers = play Bedtime = nude
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jason9035
Briefs = work Boxers = play Bedtime = nude

Jason, as long as there on the floor when your with me I don't care what you wear underneath LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Commando It all started years ago when I was in the Army. Now i just can't seem to wear them at all
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Briefs all day, boxers when lounging, commando in bed.
"Never Give Up".......Sir Winston Churchill
Lurker
0 likes
I've got briefs, boxer shorts, boxer briefs and bikini briefs -- what I wear depends, largely, on my mood. Days I'm really horny mean smaller underwear.
0 likes
Generally?

boxer-briefs for me. I don't understand guys who use boxers or go commando during the day, honestly. Too much movement down there -- gets stuck in weird positions. Briefs are too restrictive, though.

When I'm sleeping?

Commando.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Breifs for years until I discovered the joy of boxers. Now it's boxers all the time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DirtyMartini
I'm not sure...what would these be called, boxers or briefs?

I would say, "mmmmmmm, yummy" After I stop laughing.
Fantasy: imagination unrestrained by reality; fulfilling a need not gratified in the real world
Lurker
0 likes
boxer-briefs when at work or gym, boxers the rest of the time, nude when sleeping.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Boxer briefs!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm about 50% boxers, 50% commando. I like how either one can put things on display, especially when I'm turned on. I love catching a woman checking me out. And it's especially fun when going to the strip club. ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Boxers - I like the freedom
Lurker
0 likes
Boxer briefs or commando!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Boxers around the house. Commando the rest of the time
If you cant make yourself happy. Who can you make happy
Lurker
0 likes
Boxer briefs.
Lurker
0 likes
boxer briefs when out. soon as i get home, commando!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If commando means nothing that's me. No boxers, no briefs.
Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
Lurker
0 likes
Boxers are more comfy for wearing day to day. But when I dance for my ladies, they and me, prefer gold satin micro briefs, or shiny red thongs and so on.
Lurker
0 likes
boxers or commando is the only way to go lol
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
Boxer briefs for support, 'other' (thong, tiny brief, commando) when I'm feeling especially frisky. Commando feels best, just gets a little too, um, 'revealing' for a professional environment.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
boxer briefs because they are comfotable and support me where it counts